Author Topic: After popular Demand, THE SQUAD IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 29084 times)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky

still angry that your girlfriend fucks behind your back?

whoa whoa whoa "J Grey" I think we all know that "big mark c" has never had, nor any interest in having a female companion

bigmc

• Getbig V
if its only the internet as you say why do you spend so much time obsesing over 'gimmicks' and making your life on the y?    just curious you seem like a hipocrit

stalker meltdown  ::)
T

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

bigmc

• Getbig V
::)

thread backfired a bit bro

maybe you should try again "devastator"
T

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
thread backfired a bit bro

maybe you should try again "devastator"

not 'backfired' at all   everything  and i mean everything has gone just according to plan ;)

J Grey

whoa whoa whoa "J Grey" I think we all know that "big mark c" has never had, nor any interest in having a female companion

but his girlfriend has a penis and a vagina, does that mean it is a female?  ???

J Grey

not 'backfired' at all   everything  and i mean everything has gone just according to plan ;)

oh, the dog is fucking your asshole good?
peanut butter working faggot?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
no thanks

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
no thanks

ouch   you and i have differences and debates but honestly youre one of few guys on here i respect because you speak the truth   i respect that 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
ouch   you and i have differences and debates but honestly youre one of few guys on here i respect because you speak the truth   i respect that 8)

I just don't have enough man hours needed to devote to the gimmick quota requirement.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
no thanks

That's gonna leave a mark, LOL!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
no thanks

Ditto. I don't think most of the guys on the list are interested, lol! Skid Mark sure is making a lot of noise, trying to get noticed ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
well we all know what happened   when quacker dave started post pics of his fat self and his trailer park life got exposed everything went downhill from there   thats the truth no matter what spin some body tries to put on it ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
well we all know what happened   when quacker dave started post pics of his fat self and his trailer park life got exposed everything went downhill from there   thats the truth no matter what spin some body tries to put on it ;)

You're like the abused child that now as a young adult can only speak openly through a puppet.

FYI ~ you're the puppet

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You're like the abused child that now as a young adult can only speak openly through a puppet.

FYI ~ you're the puppet

o yes   and i suppose i am the one who disappeared for 6 weeks after my fat used car saels woman girlfriend got exposed ::)  face it, your great leader is a coward   he bows down to great alex and benz now ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
o yes   and i suppose i am the one who disappeared for 6 weeks after my fat used car saels woman girlfriend got exposed ::)  face it, your great leader is a coward   he bows down to great alex and benz now ;)

You are either sucking someone's cock or swinging off someone else's nutsack. 2 questions:

1) Why this fascination with the male genitalia and

2) Have you got anything useful / funny / worthwhile to say?

I'll give you a hint too - both those questions are rhetorical ;D

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky

who cares about SF's personal situation...he is a hilariously funny guy...you on the other hand are like an annoying pimple on my ass who isn't the least bit funny.  If you want to have a good gimmick at least have some sort of sense of humour not this lame stalker account

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Time to rule once again.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
o yes   and i suppose i am the one who disappeared for 6 weeks after my fat used car saels woman girlfriend got exposed ::)  face it, your great leader is a coward   he bows down to great alex and benz now ;)

"Ok Jimmy, can you take Mr. Puppet and point to the part of his ego that Sarcasm mentally destroyed.   It's ok, you're safe here."

Let it go already....you can sit comfortably at the cool kids lunch table now.......you made it....bravo.

J Grey

Time to rule once again.

Time to go over to the squat rack in your gym chicken legs.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
look at everyone jumping to reply to my one post    i love it ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
look at everyone jumping to reply to my one post    i love it ;D

living the dream  ::)
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Hahahaha the squad being viciously owned again for their fag ways.

Business as usual  8)
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
living the dream  ::)

Don't you think it's funny Skid Mark said that when his whole post history is about Squadfather who has obviously done irreparable damage to an already feeble mind ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
funny how this Mark C says he isnt a gimmick but knows all about squad history, all my history, all QO history.  But is a new account.  But lets not forget he isnt a gimmick