Author Topic: Facebuilder for Men - MAKE YOURSELF EVEN BETTER LOOKING!  (Read 14283 times)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Facebuilder for Men - MAKE YOURSELF EVEN BETTER LOOKING!
« on: December 20, 2008, 04:50:42 PM »
You may find this interesting...

We train all the muscles throughout our entire bodies...EXCEPT the one's that influence our looks the most (!).
You face has muscles too, and your looks depend on them.

In fact, you can actually train your facial muscles to make yourself even better looking!:

http://www.amazon.com/Facebuilder-Men-Carole-Maggio/dp/0330490303/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1229326189&sr=1-1

There is facebuilder.com to check out if you're curious as well: http://www.facebuilder.com/whatfacebuilder.shtml

I've personally been utilizing the exercises in Facebuilder for Men since I was 19 (7 years now), and I can assure you it works. I've taken a few weeks off before, and I can tell a huge difference. I am much, much better looking when I'm doing the exercises regularly. It won't make your head look bigger, but will sculpt your face into its most attractive potential shape.

You basically add resistance to the facial muscles in creative ways then train them in static fashion, squeezing the muscles as hard as you can for 30 seconds. The muscles take on a progressively more sculptural shape and you consequently become progressively more better looking.

This will help your life in every respect. Right or wrong, the fact is, people will naturally treat a better-looking you better.
Better looks will help your self-confidence and appeal, improving your career, relationships of all forms, opinion of yourself, and, of course, give you an "edge" with the ladies.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Facebuilder for Men - MAKE YOURSELF EVEN BETTER LOOKING!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 04:59:12 PM »
Debussey will get on to this ASAP! This will be a great double-whammy attack for teh overall well being: Urine theraphy + face building! Gary approves.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 05:06:37 PM »
Debussey will get on to this ASAP! This will be a great double-whammy attack for teh overall well being: Urine theraphy + face building! Gary approves.

You're freaking right Busey!

We're talking baby smooth, glowing skin, full, shiny hair, bright white teeth and eyes, a happier, healthier, and more sculpted person overall.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 05:08:27 PM »
You're freaking right Busey!

We're talking baby smooth, glowing skin, full, shiny hair, bright white teeth and eyes, a happier, healthier, and more sculpted person overall.  ;)

Exactly! And on top of this, you get to experience the joy when performing these processes. Drinking your own urine is a wonderful thing to experience, and building your character by pushing yourself past your comfort zone with heavy face-building exercise is a wonderful thing to do on a daily basis as well!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
The revolution of oneself...
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 05:16:04 PM »
Exactly! And on top of this, you get to experience the joy when performing these processes. Drinking your own urine is a wonderful thing to experience, and building your character by pushing yourself past your comfort zone with heavy face-building exercise is a wonderful thing to do on a daily basis as well!
Yes. What we are doing is something truly wonderful. We are FINALLY addressing what we should have been focused on our entire lives--the progression of the self. See, people spend their entire lives thinking they'll find happiness in material objects outside of themselves, just yearning for that thing that's going to bring them happiness once they acquire it.  :-\ Well, it's not going to happen in another thing...

The only way to truly satisfy yourself is to satisfy your SELF;) This means individual progression as a single energetic entity and such accomplishment involves progression in things that make "you" a better, more developed, more satisfied, you, NOT things that are NOT you. We're truly breaking ground here.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: The revolution of oneself...
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 05:25:07 PM »
Yes. What we are doing is something truly wonderful. We are FINALLY addressing what we should have been focused on our entire lives--the progression of the self. See, people spend their entire live thinking they'll find happiness in material objects outside of themselves, just yearning for that thing that's going to bring them happiness once they acquire it.  :-\ Well, it's not going to happen in another thing...

The only way to truly satisfy yourself is to satisfy your SELF;) This means individual progression as a single energetic entity and such accomplishment involves progression in things that make "you" a better, more developed, more satisfied, you, NOT things that are NOT you. We're truly breaking ground here.  ;)

Yes! This post signifies the coming of the "enhanched man", the man that puts himself first, the man that optimizes his body through gulping down gallons of warm hot gorgeous sirupy PISS, the OVERMAN! Debussey gets hot just thinkin' about it!!!!!  :D :o :D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 06:24:19 PM »

Facebuilder for Men - MAKE YOURSELF EVEN BETTER LOOKING!

would'nt a pack of gum be cheaper ?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 06:35:09 PM »

would'nt a pack of gum be cheaper ?
There are MANY, MANY muscles on your face, not just the jaw ones...

There are muscles around your eyeballs that will make your eyes look more alert and brighter, muscles for your eyebrows that will do the same, on your forehead that will make you look younger with less wrinkels, cheeks that will give you better looking cheeks and a"facelift", chin for a firmer look there, etc... I wouldn't want to attempt to name them all.

Anyways, there are tons of muscles on your face and by exercising them you can sculpt your face into its most attractive potential form, making you look younger, more attractive, and just better in every way.  ;)

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 06:40:39 PM »

I saw this guy on the letterman show and he said all he used was juicy fruit and milk duds

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 06:47:33 PM »

I saw this guy on the letterman show and he said all he used was juicy fruit and milk duds
:o :o :o
WOW, something's terribly wrong there...what is that guy famous for, why was he on Letterman?

Here's the guys from the facebuilder site:

I personally look better and more sculpted, I suspect they didn't do it for 7 years before this like I did, but they look good.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 06:52:11 PM »
those faces are obviously over trained

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 06:54:24 PM »

What about the face of this fat guy?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2008, 06:56:46 PM »

What about the face of this fat guy?
Geo you're already a very good looking guy, imagine what a little facebuilder face sculpting could do! You could be a real-life god.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2008, 06:58:39 PM »
 :D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2008, 07:01:58 PM »
ahhhhhhhhh.........good times,good times !

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2008, 07:02:32 PM »
Geoffrey,

Why do you say that? You'd have to compare their before shots to their after in order to judge the degree of improvement...

Anyways, it works tremendously well and will make you even better looking and improve your life in every respect.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »
Geo: A hard working man.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 07:09:48 PM »
I guess this thread is'nt totally worthless...

I mean after all, I did out one of goatboys gimmicks..

;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 07:12:46 PM »

;D

Soundness can not be Goatboy. Goatboy = not advanced enough to be into piss.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 07:13:25 PM »

;D
::) It seems like you simply don't want to believe in this whole Facebuilder thing, why?

What would you have against something like this that could help every Getbig member that notices it and that they are highly unlikely to hear about in any other way?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »

Soundness can not be Goatboy. Goatboy = not advanced enough to be into piss.
Oh, he thought I was Goatboy?  ::) WTF?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 07:17:00 PM »
Oh, he thought I was Goatboy?  ::) WTF?

Well, he can't be dumb enough to think that Debussey DF = Gothboy.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 07:24:00 PM »
Goatboy has no current gimmicks that are not in Time Out.  (Except "Debussey DF" of course  ;D)
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2008, 07:26:11 PM »
Goatboy has no current gimmicks that are not in Time Out.  (Except "Debussey DF" of course  ;D)

Except for your 2 "unknown" gimmicks + "Subtraction", you could not be Debussey DF. Your attraction towards ugly goth chicks and muslim whores = too strong.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2008, 10:58:23 PM »
Interesting stuff.....i will look into it.
No doubt about it...