Author Topic: Nordic Beast's Epic reveal  (Read 13879 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Nordic Beast's Epic reveal
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2009, 09:09:42 AM »
What a beast, you look like a 150 pound skinny fat emo twink with an 80s haircut.  Cool shades "bro" that explains alot   ::)

Not hating on you rip but how can you call him twink when the man just become a father?

How about you? Almost 40 and no kids, how is that better than the man you call "twink" ? Let me know when muscles became anything better than having a kid.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2009, 09:11:42 AM »
Nordic looks like your every day New Haven county person, minus the 150 pounds of fat and spaghetti sauce stains on his shirt/jacket. Good conditioning and dynamite haircut.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2009, 09:17:06 AM »
NB looks like a pussy wrecking machine to me. Props for finally posting a pic.
thanks bro---figured Id step up to the plate and change my deal for the new year (actually a big factor in my decision was Alex23 being a noble warlord and putting the ball busting aside by wishing me luck with my kid etc)

not a bber but before I was married I did well for myself in the vag department, although I still am humbled by your master skills at get the fine hoes to post up naked pics 8)

good shit dude. pretty intense ink on the chest too. where'd the design come from?
thanks my man----its a Welsh Wyvran (not sure the spelling, its a mythical dragon like creature), I really liked the bold nature of the straight black on my chest

you have to see my new back piece---i dont have any color pics of it but i do have a pic of it black and shaded before it was colored (it took many many a sitting to accomplish).  My friend Ant Plaza works near me, he's a master of color, he's been in magazines all over the world...he works at Transcend Tattoo, Joe Capiabianco works there too, you probably have heard of him, he's famous for black and grey work.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2009, 09:17:39 AM »
here's a better shot for you to rip on-----*unlike you I have a sense of humor and love every min of it

this pic's from like 3 yrs ago when I dieted down to 180-----looks like shit for bbing but that summer I was  looking to bone hot WOMEN not oiled up dudes in thongs or she-males on 3grams of test ;)
I don't see any long hair in that shot? Are you sure that is you  :)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2009, 09:20:14 AM »
Handsome guy. No mass monster but a physique that "normal" people would love. Rip, why so much hate?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2009, 09:21:21 AM »
you have to see my new back piece---i dont have any color pics of it but i do have a pic of it black and shaded before it was colored (it took many many a sitting to accomplish).  My friend Ant Plaza works near me, he's a master of color, he's been in magazines all over the world...he works at Transcend Tattoo, Joe Capiabianco works there too, you probably have heard of him, he's famous for black and grey work.

yeah i've heard about joe, just looked up plaza and dizzamn he does good work. now you got me wanting to save up some cash and start on my back piece.  >:(

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2009, 09:22:33 AM »
Not hating on you rip but how can you call him twink when the man just become a father?

How about you? Almost 40 and no kids, how is that better than the man you call "twink" ? Let me know when muscles became anything better than having a kid.
thank you my friend----I really appreciated the saying you posted in my baby thread also. You are an honorable man, a true Y boarder.
She's caught up in the schmoeness that is competitive bodybuilding. Ruining your body with copious amounts of gear while chasing a plastic trophy and dreams of schmoe fame.

Nordic looks like your every day New Haven county person, minus the 150 pounds of fat and spaghetti sauce stains on his shirt/jacket. Good conditioning and dynamite haircut.
hahaha thanks Fury----we probably have around the same type of build, 6ft+ 190-200lbs

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2009, 09:23:04 AM »
yeah i've heard about joe, just looked up plaza and dizzamn he does good work. now you got me wanting to save up some cash and start on my back piece.  >:(

Weren't you having a piece on your arm or something finished up I think? Or am I thinking of someone else on here? Thought I remember seeing old pics of something half finished.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2009, 09:23:15 AM »
I don't see any long hair in that shot? Are you sure that is you  :)
like I said that pic is 2-3 yrs old bro

plus its not a great shot anyway, why would anyone lie about it-----

I had short hair and no beard than----let me dig up another shot from around the same time to show you

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2009, 09:26:46 AM »
Weren't you having a piece on your arm or something finished up I think? Or am I thinking of someone else on here? Thought I remember seeing old pics of something half finished.

yeah, i've got the big thing on  my upper arm that's not finished yet. but it's in the back in a spot that no one sees anyway, so now i'm tempted to take some money i got off a scratch lottery ticket and do an outline all over my back. i was GOING to pick up a wireless network adapter for my 360, but now i'm not so sure.  >:(

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2009, 09:28:01 AM »
here you go leafy

Hot, you'd be popular in prison bro.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2009, 09:28:34 AM »
here you go leafy

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2009, 09:31:01 AM »
nice tattoo

last pic is a little camp though
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2009, 09:32:35 AM »
yeah, i've got the big thing on  my upper arm that's not finished yet. but it's in the back in a spot that no one sees anyway, so now i'm tempted to take some money i got off a scratch lottery ticket and do an outline all over my back. i was GOING to pick up a wireless network adapter for my 360, but now i'm not so sure.  >:(

That's a tough decision. The wireless adapter is a nice thing to have a college student with a 360.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2009, 09:33:55 AM »
nice tattoo

oh yeah that was 3yrs ago when i was scoping vag on myspace

worked though ;) ;D ;D

now Im bearded, long haired and weigh around 225lb-----bigger but definitely holding too much fat right now

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2009, 09:35:26 AM »
nice tattoo

hahahah, can someone put up that picture of the oiled-up skinny dude in the vinyl shorts or whatever with his "come hither" pursed lips for comparison? he posts on here but i can't remember his name. ;D

and BF, i ain't a college student no more. :D just that running the cable from the router all the way to where the 360 is hooked up keeps leading to accidents when my dog decides he wants to run around the house. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2009, 09:36:19 AM »
hahahah, can someone put up that picture of the oiled-up skinny dude in the vinyl shorts or whatever with his "come hither" pursed lips for comparison? he posts on here but i can't remember his name. ;D

and BF, i ain't a college student no more. :D just that running the cable from the router all the way to where the 360 is hooked up keeps leading to accidents when my dog decides he wants to run around the house. ::)

You graduated? Congrats, man. You a full-time working man now?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2009, 09:37:35 AM »
NB could bulldoze the pussy or destroy homo ass, whatever he wanted.
Bro, are your eyes different colors?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2009, 09:37:42 AM »
thank you my friend----I really appreciated the saying you posted in my baby thread also. You are an honorable man, a true Y boarder

kids are wonderful, they do change people's life, i dont really get how rip, a woman, can be calling you a twink. i'd rather be a 150 lbs skinny emo twink, as she called you, than a woman looking like a man not being able to have kids.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2009, 09:39:09 AM »
here you go leafy
that's not "johnnynoname" ;D. Look like a vagina layer, and congrats on the arrival.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2009, 09:39:53 AM »
You graduated? Congrats, man. You a full-time working man now?

thanks dude. and not yet. my dumb ass didn't make too many connections during the semesters, so now i'm scoping craigslist, careerbuilder, and monster looking for something low-level. no more of this working at a bar BS.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2009, 09:41:31 AM »
that's not "johnnynoname" ;D. Look like a vagina layer, and congrats on the arrival.

johnnynoname has a disgusting arab face . this guy is better looking. i expected him to be soe big fat blonde haired aryan brotherhood type MOFO.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2009, 09:41:47 AM »
NB could bulldoze the pussy or destroy homo ass, whatever he wanted.
Bro, are your eyes different colors?
yeah 2 different colors bro----brown and green

hey Magoo get that wireless thing for your 360, I did and its great, you can move the thing anywhere and not have to worry about it, Ill move it from TV to TV in my house to let my little cousins play it and its nice when the wife's sleeping to be able to move it into the living room and play for an hr before i crash

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2009, 09:44:07 AM »
yeah, sounds like a good plan. i'm aiming for a full backpiece and it'll be forever before i can afford to get it filled in, so going around with just an outline on my back for eight months doesn't sound like fun.  :P

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2009, 09:47:14 AM »
johnnynoname has a disgusting arab face . this guy is better looking. i expected him to be soe big fat blonde haired aryan brotherhood type MOFO.
hahah thanks bro

I am very very German, my grandfather is originally from Germany and my dad lived in Munich throughout his childhood. unfortunatly though I dont speak much German :-\

haha I made sure I married a blond haired blue eyed woman though ;) ;D