Author Topic: Detoxing/cleansing method  (Read 4836 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Detoxing/cleansing method
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »
I should mention that inspiration for thisa was drawn from reading advices on cleansing from someone who was very in tune with how we were genetically engineered as a race of beings.

I would go in details but suffice to say that there's more to this than meets the eye.

If you want give it a try and I guarantee you you'll feel very good at the end ...

for bodybuilders is a nice break and tune up of an overloaded digestive system

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »
I should mention that inspiration for thisa was drawn from reading advices on cleansing from someone who was very in tune with how we were genetically engineered as a race of beings.

I would go in details but suffice to say that there's more to this than meets the eye.

If you want give it a try and I guarantee you you'll feel very good at the end ...

for bodybuilders is a nice break and tune up of an overloaded digestive system

Overloaded digestive system?

I doubt it.

How about you give your overloaded cardiovascular system a break by shutting down your heart

Or how about stopping breathing for a few days to give your overloaded lungs a break.

This is in the same camp of bullshit as claiming that massage therapy "flushes" toxins out of the muscle and into the bloodstream.

Why are you peddling this bullshit?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2009, 02:44:16 PM »
This is something I put together and recommended to as many people willing to try it as I believe the benefits are tremendous ....

We put put our body through shit all the time and we need to cleanse it and detoxify it every once in a while.

3 days of apples only, peel the skin first.

1 apple every 2 hours (if they are big apples)

distilled water throughout the day (3-5 liters depending on bodyweight etc )

At the end of the third day, around 6 pm maybe, a shot of 50 ml extra virgin olive oil

followed by a 24 hour fast

at the end of the 24 hour fast, schedule a colonic

The colonic cleanse :

water should be body temperature, add 1 teaspoon of Dead Sea seasalt for about 5 l of water

Enjoy !  :)
Sounds tough. I don't think I would survive after the first few apples.  :)

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »
Yeah I too have read countless argues on the "detox myth" our bodies ie. our kidney and liver is all we need to keep our system flushed and healthy.  By eating healthy, drinking suffieceint amounts of water and being physically active everyday that is all we really need as humans.  The myth of taking cleanse pills or going through this above mentioned apple diet or others like the vineagar, cayenne pepper and lemon are a waste of time and are based on hype nothing more.  We are provided everything we need and nothing comes close to the detoxifying powers of our kidney and liver which need healthy foods to function at their best not a diet of apples and nothing but...

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 04:35:43 PM »
good luck with that sev, not for me

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2009, 04:51:19 PM »
''Your body is the best detox product you have''  Thank you smaul. I came here to say the same thing. Farking get a grip people. Use your heads, please.  ::)

Yup your body does all this by itself, this detox crap is all hogwash.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2009, 05:02:26 PM »
ive seen some of this colon cleanse crap and alot of it is fake/gimmick, its just been the stuff that is put in that comes out weird

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2009, 11:37:06 PM »
Yup your body does all this by itself, this detox crap is all hogwash.

jt
you make me laugh ...it detoxes itself just fine when your diet is on pooint. But you are ingesting garbage 24/7

realize that you treat your car million times better than your body. Seriously..

you would never pour sugar in the gas tank..yet you are eating it. And numerous other "ingredients"

If you think you don't need detox you are simply lying to yourself.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »
Can I eat Apple Pies.  And I fast all the time.  I eat as fast as I can.  Does this count. ;D

LMAO

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2009, 11:43:52 PM »
6 bowels of raisin bran = clean colon :-X
A

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2009, 11:52:13 PM »
at least now we know why you look like shit,  spermastase.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2009, 11:55:14 PM »
6 bowels of raisin bran = clean colon :-X
nah, very small amoun of fiber in that, try broccoli or caauliflower.

back beans are the only starchy carb with enough fiber that i would consider a good source of fiber.

"oatmeal is a excellent source of fiber" <--- most redeculous overused nonsensical bullcrap statement ever. its like 2 or 3 grams fiber for ever 30 or so grams carbs.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2009, 12:49:29 AM »

you would never pour sugar in the gas tank..yet you are eating it.

He openly admits he has sugar in his tank Seve.....

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2009, 03:42:04 AM »

back beans are the only starchy carb with enough fiber that i would consider a good source of fiber.

"oatmeal is a excellent source of fiber" <--- most redeculous overused nonsensical bullcrap statement ever. its like 2 or 3 grams fiber for ever 30 or so grams carbs.

you're kidding right? especially if the husk of the grain is intact, it is a very good source of fibre, doesn't take a downer to work that out. Full grains = fibrous = fibre = regularity.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2009, 03:45:38 AM »

Maybe before people take you seriously you might try some basic grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. 

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2009, 04:39:40 AM »

you would never pour sugar in the gas tank..yet you are eating it. And numerous other "ingredients"

We would never put whole grain wheat into the gas tank either.  You have no point.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2009, 04:50:58 AM »
We would never put whole grain wheat into the gas tank either.  You have no point.

LMAO!   ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2009, 11:39:44 PM »
This is something I put together and recommended to as many people willing to try it as I believe the benefits are tremendous ....

We put put our body through shit all the time and we need to cleanse it and detoxify it every once in a while.

3 days of apples only, peel the skin first.

1 apple every 2 hours (if they are big apples)

distilled water throughout the day (3-5 liters depending on bodyweight etc )

At the end of the third day, around 6 pm maybe, a shot of 50 ml extra virgin olive oil

followed by a 24 hour fast

at the end of the 24 hour fast, schedule a colonic

The colonic cleanse :

water should be body temperature, add 1 teaspoon of Dead Sea seasalt for about 5 l of water

Enjoy !  :)

I like it...I would up the anti and add 15 to 20 minutes in a sauna or steam room and really bring out the toxins...

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2009, 01:28:15 AM »
you make me laugh ...it detoxes itself just fine when your diet is on pooint. But you are ingesting garbage 24/7

realize that you treat your car million times better than your body. Seriously..

So....What you are saying is I can remove all the carbon build ups in the silencer, clean Oil filters etc by putting apples in the gas tank...

Sure...Ill give it a try  ;D

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2009, 01:36:10 AM »
buddy of mine had IBS for years.  then he went in for a colonic.  It went away that day and never came back.  Obviously everyone is a case by case situation, but it worked for him.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2009, 07:40:18 PM »
The body is built to detox itself...The problem lies when the body is being hit by every angle...From the water we drink, the air we breathe, the food we eat and the medicine/drugs we put in our bodies...The liver and kidneys can only do so much...Over time they take there toll...Detoxing the body and giving the digestive system a "semi" break(It never stops working)...It can take a sluggish liver/kidneys back to normal with only a few days of dextoxing...If you're using hormones, then detoxing your body should be something that is done atleast twice a year...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2009, 02:43:25 AM »
The body is built to detox itself...The problem lies when the body is being hit by every angle...From the water we drink, the air we breathe, the food we eat and the medicine/drugs we put in our bodies...The liver and kidneys can only do so much...Over time they take there toll...Detoxing the body and giving the digestive system a "semi" break(It never stops working)...It can take a sluggish liver/kidneys back to normal with only a few days of dextoxing...If you're using hormones, then detoxing your body should be something that is done atleast twice a year...
;)

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2009, 09:20:13 PM »
I have never done this before but I am  starting a detox Sunday. actually that is the only reason I came to this board. I normally dont buy into this type of thing but with all the shit I have been putting into my body lately its no wonder I have been feeling bad. I hope this works. dont want to go through all this shit if it dosent

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2009, 09:47:10 PM »
I have never done this before but I am  starting a detox Sunday. actually that is the only reason I came to this board. I normally dont buy into this type of thing but with all the shit I have been putting into my body lately its no wonder I have been feeling bad. I hope this works. dont want to go through all this shit if it dosent

What part of the the world do you live in? Chemtrails are in full effect in almost every part of the world...You for sure should be detoxing...

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2009, 10:00:27 PM »
so what do you recommend? I havent been to the gym in 2 years I am starting back in 2 weeks. I want to clean out my liver (have been drinking alot) and everything else. I am mainly doing it to try to get my energy back up before I go back (feeling very sluggish dont want to start back feeling like that) just water, fruits and veggies? from what I have read this seems like the way to go. any info would be appreciated