Author Topic: Great quotes from the bonehead Tbombz!  (Read 5124 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Great quotes from the bonehead Tbombz!
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2009, 08:58:40 AM »
Sadly you have no education thats why you believe in whatever any punk can tell you by pm, reffer to gh15.

Poor kid, fat, fat mother, fat father, fat sister-
whats your point ?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009, 09:00:49 AM »
um... hahaha.... necrosis is one of the most well eduated people on nutrition on nthis site. in fact id go as far to say that he IS th emost well educated. hes in college for it. and guess what ? necrosos has taight me quitea bit of what i say. not all of it, but i refer to him through p.m. when i have any question.

wha i say on here is either FACT or THOUGHT TO BE FACT by the nutritional community

He's in college for it? LMAO!
50% of mainstream nutritional knowledge at the university level is bullshit.  The other 50% is complete myth and misinformation influenced by big business and big pharma.  Saying someone is educated in nutrition at the university level carries little weight when it comes human health and performance, especially bodybuilding.  I have a minor in nutrition and human peformance as well as taken classes in nutritional anthropology.  Most of the classes from the former is regurgitated RDA bullshit!  I'm not doubting his nutritional expertise.  But letting you go off at the mouth with your wrong nutritional advice and information and running a respectable nutritional forum are mutually exclusive.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2009, 09:04:02 AM »
50% of mainstream nutritional knowledge at the university level is bullshit.  The other 50% is complete myth and misinformation influenced by big business and big pharma.  Saying someone is educated in nutrition at the university level carries little weight when it comes human health and performance, especially bodybuilding.  I have a minor in nutrition and human peformance as well as taken classes in nutritional anthropology.  Most of the classes from the former is regurgitated RDA bullshit!  I'm not doubting his nutritional expertise.  But letting you go off at the mouth with your wrong nutritional advice and information and running a respectable nutritional forum are mutually exclusive.  
::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2009, 09:04:45 AM »
Answer me one question Tbombz...........are you foreign or are you just a shitty typer with no grammar or spelling knowledge?  Cause I can barely understand your posts half the time.  Maybe you should worry more about writing and less about steroids and nutrition.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2009, 09:06:01 AM »
Answer me one question Tbombz...........are you foreign or are you just a shitty typer with no grammar or spelling knowledge?  Cause I can barely understand your posts half the time.  Maybe you should worry more about writing and less about steroids and nutrition.  
jhdfhd lwueh liwuerfh ilueqwhrf   fhlw;p ieudehfw   !!!  :-X ...hsgxgu jldhy djjhga jlyy h lid  8)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 09:15:35 AM »
whats your point ?

My point is you have no education hence you think you understand everything but reality is you dont. Just look at your parents ffs, they look like pickeys

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 10:37:06 AM »
My point is you have no education hence you think you understand everything but reality is you dont. Just look at your parents ffs, they look like pickeys
im not sure what your saying.

are you saying that soemone without a degree on a subject cannot understand basic ideas about a subject ?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 01:42:21 PM »

are you saying that soemone without a degree on a subject cannot understand basic ideas about a subject ?

You don't even have basic knowledge regarding nutrition by saying saturated fat is unnecessary.  LOL. 

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2009, 02:10:18 PM »

I think you understand everything, you are retarded, you believe you are "deep" in everything but you couldnt make it to university, may i ask why? money problem? no interest? no brain?

You should try joining trailerfather in his quest looking for a new trailer park

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2009, 06:28:42 PM »

I dont think you know what you are talking about to be honest. PHD in biochemistry are up to date wrt research and most things like the tca, krebs etc are well known and not bullshit. nutrition is the bastard child of true biochemistry, switch over if you are not satisfied.

Im no expert also.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2009, 10:01:33 PM »
I think you understand everything, you are retarded, you believe you are "deep" in everything but you couldnt make it to university, may i ask why? money problem? no interest? no brain?

You should try joining trailerfather in his quest looking for a new trailer park
im in college now  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2009, 05:44:49 AM »
great thread, keep it coming, guys.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2009, 11:26:51 AM »
Candi has been giving info on here for awhile... some useful, some horseshit, some bizarre.   But he adds a lot.  Let's give him a break...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2009, 05:31:14 PM »
Candi has been giving info on here for awhile... some useful, some horseshit, some bizarre.   But he adds a lot.  Let's give him a break...

So 2/3 of what he says is nonsense and yet if you call him out on it you're "malicious".  I'd like to know what you consider "useful" by him? 

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2009, 05:39:14 PM »

you sure spend a lot of time for someone who's in college.. unless by college you mean JC

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2009, 08:06:50 PM »
So 2/3 of what he says is nonsense and yet if you call him out on it you're "malicious".  I'd like to know what you consider "useful" by him? 

you didnt call him out, you personally insulted him, questioning the information is different. Reading comprehension has passed you by.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2009, 08:11:48 PM »

im sure you are, you also work as a personal trainer, train at 2 gyms, and sleep a lot to "grow"...your day must have more hours than a normal one for sure..

fat liar

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2009, 10:06:44 PM »
you didnt call him out, you personally insulted him, questioning the information is different. Reading comprehension has passed you by.

I did call him out.  I posted a reply to his boneheaded statement that saturated fat is unnecessary.  That's completely false. 

c3474

• Getbig II
  • to live is to fight
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2009, 11:56:29 PM »
Dude has always taken the time to answer my questions with legit answers. I hope in the afterlife I get to eyeball everyone who has ever talked shit to me on the internet. That would be interesting.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2009, 03:21:41 AM »
great thread, keep it coming, guys.
x2 ..Im learning alot here ..great thread  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2009, 03:28:41 AM »
Dude has always taken the time to answer my questions with legit answers. I hope in the afterlife I get to eyeball everyone who has ever talked shit to me on the internet. That would be interesting.

bwahahahahaahah, brutal internet thug at work.

LMAO

J Grey

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2009, 08:15:13 AM »

if you know anything about bodybuilding....

why on earth would i ever drink 500 grams of simple carbs ?

because you're on insulin

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2009, 11:52:41 AM »
im sure you are, you also work as a personal trainer, train at 2 gyms, and sleep a lot to "grow"...your day must have more hours than a normal one for sure..

fat liar
3 classes on monday wednesday with none 'telecourse class'.. have had 12 units every semester.. since fall after high school.. in my 4 th semester now.. transfering to uc next spring  :-*  ... actually membership at 3 diff gyms now... and i used to work as a personal trainer... notanymore..i dont like wasting my time on crap that isnt enjoyable

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2009, 07:37:01 AM »
Wait, so Tbombz is actually the idiot formerly known as Candidizzle???  No wonder everything he writes sounds so idiotic!

Also, I find it extremely hard to believe that a person could get into even the lowest of the low universities with the typing/grammar skills of Tbombz/Drizzle...

Are all of your textbooks, actually "books on tape"?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2009, 01:00:48 PM »
Wait, so Tbombz is actually the idiot formerly known as Candidizzle???  No wonder everything he writes sounds so idiotic!

Also, I find it extremely hard to believe that a person could get into even the lowest of the low universities with the typing/grammar skills of Tbombz/Drizzle...

Are all of your textbooks, actually "books on tape"?
::)