Author Topic: Great quotes from the bonehead Tbombz!  (Read 5125 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Great quotes from the bonehead Tbombz!
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2009, 06:02:23 PM »
3 classes on monday wednesday with none 'telecourse class'.. have had 12 units every semester.. since fall after high school.. in my 4 th semester now.. transfering to uc next spring  :-*  ... actually membership at 3 diff gyms now... and i used to work as a personal trainer... notanymore..i dont like wasting my time on crap that isnt enjoyable

what are you "studying" taylor?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2009, 06:09:47 PM »
what are you "studying" taylor?
Proctology  ;D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2009, 06:10:20 AM »
So 2/3 of what he says is nonsense and yet if you call him out on it you're "malicious".  I'd like to know what you consider "useful" by him? 

When did i ever use the word MALICIOUS?  Please fill me in.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2009, 09:27:13 PM »
When did i ever use the word MALICIOUS?  Please fill me in.

I was talking about 4th AD

suckmymuscle

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »
  This thread lacks quality overral, but I will let it slide for entertainment purposes. I want to see you guys trash each other, but without resorting to malicious personal attacks, invective and innuendo. As long as no board rules are broken, you can crucify each other ad nauseum. C'mon guys, keep the hatred up. It's good for the boards. :D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2009, 02:47:45 PM »
with cottage cheese, since itss almost entirely casein, the protein content isnt really "anabolic" proteins at all, its more just merely "anti catabolic".
fast digesion = anabolic , slow digestion = anti-catabollic.

Add yours fellas.......

Tbombz has no idea what he's talking about 99% of the time, and this quote proves it. No protein has anti-catabolic or anabolic effect. If you eat caseine and your muscles are recovering from a heavy workout, the protein in it will be used to build more tissue making it "anabolic". Conversely, if you are starving and your body is starting to chew up muscle tissue to turn into glucose via gluconeogenesis in the liver and you drink lactalbulmin, it will be used to make glucose instead of your muscle tissue, sparing your muscle tissue from being used for fuel and thus having an anti-catabolic effect. Any protein can be used either to halt catabolism or for anabolism. It is the need of the body that determines whether a protein will be used for anti-catabolism or for anabolism, and not the type of protein.

SUCKMYMUSCLE