Author Topic: Pics of Pro Bodybuilders schmoeing themselves...  (Read 63626 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Caption these pics...
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 02:27:53 AM »
A self loathing homosexual?  NO WAY!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 02:30:33 AM »
Be nice guys, he is one of our own - he posts here as JTsunami

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 02:32:57 AM »
Be nice guys, he is one of our own - he posts here as JTsunami
LOL  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 02:44:56 AM »
Tony, Luke Wood...please say it aint so!!
Not Luke Wood ...That's TJ Humpries (sp?)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 02:55:27 AM »
Homosexuals are disgusting "people"

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 04:09:24 AM »
Simply this homo is extremely friendly and all the pros end up with letting him do this, i guess.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 06:19:05 AM »
 :-\

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 06:52:06 AM »
Lots of insecurity about their manhood comments in this thread, the guy is funny, give it a break.

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 07:09:32 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2009, 07:10:27 AM »
No doubt about it...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2009, 07:22:19 AM »
hahahhaa, i haven't laughed this hard in a long time. ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2009, 09:22:02 AM »
This guy is a total shmoe.He came by my booth wanting to take a pic with me, and I agreed.Thats until he tried  put his hand on my pec, then I told him you have to leave.When your a national level athlete people will come by your booth and want to take pictures with you, and as long as they dont touch me or act weird I will take a picture with them.But as soon as they get creepy or try to touch me, them its time to leave.
I am secure in my sexualty, I am a happily married man, but when freaks like this touch your pec, or make sexual gestures towards you, they have crossed the line.I dont know why these pros took a picture with him and let him touch them like that.To me I find it crossing the line and intrusive

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2009, 09:25:26 AM »
This guy is a total shmoe.He came by my booth wanting to take a pic with me, and I agreed.Thats until he tried  put his hand on my pec, then I told him you have to leave.When your a national level athlete people will come by your booth and want to take pictures with you, and as long as they dont touch me or act weird I will take a picture with them.But as soon as they get creepy or try to touch me, them its time to leave.
I am secure in my sexualty, I am a happily married man, but when freaks like this touch your pec, or make sexual gestures towards you, they have crossed the line.I dont know why these pros took a picture with him and let him touch them like that.To me I find it crossing the line and intrusive

To be fair, if you're posing in a skimpy suit for a crowd of men (while oiled up and flexing), what can you expect? What kind of people do you think attend a male pageant?
HAHA, RON.....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2009, 09:26:11 AM »
he has used gay falcon intelligence to weasel around in his glorious festivities raping men twice his size
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2009, 10:10:41 AM »
bwahhahahahahahhahahah
WTF?!
He must be a very good paying schmoe.....they all love him!!

So it seems.  ;D

To be fair, if you're posing in a skimpy suit for a crowd of men (while oiled up and flexing), what can you expect? What kind of people do you think attend a male pageant?

Truer words were never spoken.  I agree, in polite society, sitting on the lap of a muscle man you don’t know and groping his pec muscles would be considered crossing the line, but there is nothing polite or respectable about the world of bodybuilding.

You can always pose for your friends and family in private.  If you are posing in a thong to a crowd of men you don’t know, you are doing it for schmoes.  Period.  This guy is your audience.  Some fans will be more extreme and obvious, some will be less so, but at the end of the day this is who you are pumping up and posing for.  Whether you want to admit it or not, every bodybuilder knows this. 

Notice the facial expressions on each BB.  They are resigned, accepting, or even welcoming toward this guy.  Is that Victor Martinez in reply #3?  He looks like he has done this many times before… is ready to roll up his shirt… and let the guy nurse on this pec!

As I said to someone in a PM, if this is what is happening in public (in photos) imagine what is happening behind closed doors.

Once again, I have to laugh when I hear about bodybuilders who are homophobic; this guy (and people like him) are the very fans you are cultivating.  ;D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2009, 10:21:12 AM »
He seems to be taking photos with bodybuilders in not bodybuilding places. Is he a stalker?

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2009, 10:31:28 AM »
#1 Schmoe Of All Time!! ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2009, 10:50:23 AM »
If another man tried to do that to me i would trail him across the ground wiping his face of the ground

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2009, 11:11:22 AM »

You hurt my feelings by saying no :'(

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2009, 11:14:57 AM »
What's the crack with all those pics of Siamese twins?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2009, 11:39:15 AM »
If another man tried to do that to me i would trail him across the ground wiping his face of the ground

no shit goudy...but no one wants to take a fuckin picture with you anyway. IFBB pros get people wanting to take pics OF them, WITH them everywhere they go. Its part of the business...and gay dudes are a large part of the bodybuilding fan community.

so the guy is gay and likes grabbing mens tits....who fuckin cares? not like hes doing it against their will in his grandmothers basement for christs sake. its pretty obvious to me that the pros either: 1) like it 2) tolerate it 3) think its funny 4) dont give a fuck either way

btw, is it NOT gay to pose with an IFBB pro with a "thumbs up" pose?

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »
This is creepy as hell.

:(

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2009, 11:44:02 AM »
maybe that's "sergiopump?"

solida

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2009, 11:44:57 AM »
Just another reason to use Purell after encountering a Pro (Schmoe).

I think based on this evidence it is clear that a Pro = Schmoe.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2009, 11:53:30 AM »
OMG!!! hahahhahahahahahha ;D

The boob toucher
tank u jesus