Author Topic: Pics of Pro Bodybuilders schmoeing themselves...  (Read 63623 times)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Pics of Pro Bodybuilders schmoeing themselves...
« on: January 19, 2009, 11:53:47 PM »
Caption these pics :)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Re: Caption these pics...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 11:57:15 PM »
Here is more...

Lee Priest...Derek Anthony....Darrem Charles

io856

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 11:57:59 PM »
Why do they all look so HAPPY??

Do they like the attention from the schmoes??? WTF

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 12:00:53 AM »
Here is another one...these pics crack me up...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 12:02:13 AM »
Priceless.

As empty as paradise

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 12:03:37 AM »
Found these pics on this dude's myspace LOL

www.myspace.com/traitorwaiter

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 12:03:49 AM »
JEEZUS! That's fucking creepy.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 12:03:57 AM »
LMAO that guy has some balls I will say that.   What his deal ?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 12:05:03 AM »
LMAO that guy has some balls I will say that.   What his deal ?

He must be flamboyantly gay and loves his muscle bears!

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 12:10:28 AM »
Tony, Luke Wood...please say it aint so!!

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 12:15:23 AM »
Oh man...No Jimmy Mentis!!! No Christian Boeving!!!

What the hell are you guys doing?!!

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 12:26:23 AM »
WHAT THE FU.CK

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 12:27:16 AM »
hardcore schmoeing at its' finest!

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 12:28:57 AM »
Disgusting.

This schmoe must be hanged.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2009, 12:29:14 AM »
what a sick fuck. i would punch him if he touched me like that.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 12:30:30 AM »
This is priceless his about me is also epic ;D

About me:
First and foremost. I love the Lord.I have done my best to try not to be gay.( Not to the point, of being with a woman)How would a woman feel knowing I would rather be with a man.I think that would be extremely hurtful.I try to live an honest life. I love my family and my friends.I think they love me too I live the best way I can. If there was a way to not be gay and give Glory to the Most High God.I would take it, and believe me I have tried,Finally I got to the point of admitting I am gay, if God wants to deliver me.I am ready. In the meantime I have taken it to a different level.I do comedy on being gay. I just talk and keep you laughing!.The Biggest Flirt On The Plant THAT'S ME! ! !If You think you can compete:GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE I am in the process of writing a book called ,"THE THINGS I GET AWAY WITH".I am known for grabbing the chest of men I meet.Famous, or like me " infamous".I always play by the rules. I am always respectful. I make friends easily. I am in Vegas, working in a home and don't know when I have been happier.I am always wanting to meet people. If you see my pics and decide you want to join my friends list.I expect you to write.If you don't want to write, I think you are just looking for numbers. I could care less about numbers. You can never have enough friends.Go out of your way to write I always do. I am a camera freak, always snapping pics with people, lots of celebs, lots of folks like you! I have never met anyone like me.!!!!!My straight friends are here on my list.If you are gay, good luck getting them to your list.I have worked hard making my straight friends realize that I don't want anything from them except their friendship. The best compliment I get is when they say they don't like gay people  ;D, but they love me.Why>????RESPECT, plain and simple.It's the way I live my life..Thanks for reading about me.Anyone who knows me knows that I am an open book, I live an honest life and love my life. Please be a friend, write leave a comment .Do something I am not about numbers. I don't think you can ever have enough friends.I've got mad love for Tracy Lee as you can see I bought a couple of

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 12:34:28 AM »
Gayest thread ever. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 12:38:53 AM »
This is priceless his about me is also epic ;D

About me:
First and foremost. I love the Lord.I have done my best to try not to be gay.( Not to the point, of being with a woman)How would a woman feel knowing I would rather be with a man.I think that would be extremely hurtful.I try to live an honest life. I love my family and my friends.I think they love me too I live the best way I can. If there was a way to not be gay and give Glory to the Most High God.I would take it, and believe me I have tried,Finally I got to the point of admitting I am gay, if God wants to deliver me.I am ready. In the meantime I have taken it to a different level.I do comedy on being gay. I just talk and keep you laughing!.The Biggest Flirt On The Plant THAT'S ME! ! !If You think you can compete:GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE I am in the process of writing a book called ,"THE THINGS I GET AWAY WITH".I am known for grabbing the chest of men I meet.Famous, or like me " infamous".I always play by the rules. I am always respectful. I make friends easily. I am in Vegas, working in a home and don't know when I have been happier.I am always wanting to meet people. If you see my pics and decide you want to join my friends list.I expect you to write.If you don't want to write, I think you are just looking for numbers. I could care less about numbers. You can never have enough friends.Go out of your way to write I always do. I am a camera freak, always snapping pics with people, lots of celebs, lots of folks like you! I have never met anyone like me.!!!!!My straight friends are here on my list.If you are gay, good luck getting them to your list.I have worked hard making my straight friends realize that I don't want anything from them except their friendship. The best compliment I get is when they say they don't like gay people  ;D, but they love me.Why>????RESPECT, plain and simple.It's the way I live my life..Thanks for reading about me.Anyone who knows me knows that I am an open book, I live an honest life and love my life. Please be a friend, write leave a comment .Do something I am not about numbers. I don't think you can ever have enough friends.I've got mad love for Tracy Lee as you can see I bought a couple of

That's gotta suck (no pun intended), he's gay, but he's worried about what the invisible man in the sky thinks of it.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 12:48:56 AM »
So it looks like Terril Owens also also has no problem with schmoes? Some people say TO may also be queer :-\

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 12:51:26 AM »

That's gotta suck (no pun intended), he's gay, but he's worried about what the invisible man in the sky thinks of it.  :-\

creepy "guy" for sure.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 12:57:15 AM »
Must be a very influential fagot in the IFBB since all the pros let him pose like that.
Distant relative of the Weiders maybe?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 01:32:00 AM »
YOUR dad SHOULD OF whooped YOUR ass for saving pics of men in their underwear to his computer.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 01:43:31 AM »
 ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 01:50:08 AM »
Thats foul  :-X he looks an AIDS infested fuk to....gas him

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 01:58:28 AM »
bwahhahahahahahhahahah

WTF?!

He must be a very good paying schmoe.....they all love him!!
No doubt about it...