Author Topic: Are this Year's Cardinals  (Read 1721 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHA, RON.....

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Re: Are this Year's Cardinals
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 02:00:02 PM »
they have a secret weapon

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 02:44:36 PM »
yes

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 03:09:57 PM »
I'd curious to see how their ranking adjusts when they beat the Steelers.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 04:06:08 PM »
Can only be answered after the game. In the playoffs so far they're lookin better than some teams.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 04:33:13 PM »
Can only be answered after the game. In the playoffs so far they're lookin better than some teams.

The Yankess are my favorite basketball team and they're gonna win the superbowl this year.
G

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 05:21:53 PM »
I'd curious to see how their ranking adjusts when they beat the Steelers.

they won't but they would still be the worst

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 07:15:02 PM »
they won't but they would still be the worst

E

We will see. If you do beat them handily, then what does it prove about the level of competition the Steelers played to get the Superbowl and ultimately win it?

Let's see....you beat an 8-8 team that did you a favor a week earlier in beating a Colts team that kicked your ass already this season, so you lucked out there. THEN, you beat a 6th seeded injury-riddled Ravens team that did you a favor by beating the #1 seed Titans who also kicked your ass earlier this season.

If you lose to the Cardinals, then that makes the Steelers look even worse by showing everyone that you didn't derserve to be there in the first place.

It's like being sandwiched between two ugly fat chicks, neither of whom you want to fuck.....

(which I would imagine is quite common for a stud like you, Earl..)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 02:56:14 PM »
We will see. If you do beat them handily, then what does it prove about the level of competition the Steelers played to get the Superbowl and ultimately win it?

Let's see....you beat an 8-8 team that did you a favor a week earlier in beating a Colts team that kicked your ass already this season, so you lucked out there. THEN, you beat a 6th seeded injury-riddled Ravens team that did you a favor by beating the #1 seed Titans who also kicked your ass earlier this season.

If you lose to the Cardinals, then that makes the Steelers look even worse by showing everyone that you didn't derserve to be there in the first place.

It's like being sandwiched between two ugly fat chicks, neither of whom you want to fuck.....

(which I would imagine is quite common for a stud like you, Earl..)

still eating the sour grapes I see

2008 pittsburgh steelers, 3 - 0 against the baltimoron ravens :D
E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 08:37:16 PM »
still eating the sour grapes I see

2008 pittsburgh steelers, 3 - 0 against the baltimoron ravens :D
E

Truth hurts about your team's accomplishments doesn't it? Your lack of a retort validates the facts I'm putting on the table.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 10:49:27 AM »
Truth hurts about your team's accomplishments doesn't it? Your lack of a retort validates the facts I'm putting on the table.

my team is in the super bowl after beating your team for a 3rd time

seriously what else is there to say?

but since you want a retort i'll give you one, when your team is in the super bowl it puts you in a very good mood :D

funny how you bring up the chargers record now, before you were arguing with me that they are a very worthy playoff opponent, your views change an awful lot when your team goes golfing haha

the colts did not kick the steelers ass they won by 4 points, they did kick your teams ass and both of you are sitting at home now

now you are using the injury excuse for your team, what were they when the steelers beat them TWO TIME TWO TIME in the regular season?

all you have is excuses, that is common in the mind of an owned bitter man

enjoy watching the steelers in yet another super bowl, no matter what happens remember they ended the season of your team :-*

E
E

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 02:07:56 PM »
It doesn't matter the steelers didn't win the last superbowl they was in.It was a gift givin to them by the NFL and the refs.the outcome was predetermined.and could happen again.
DAWG

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 02:40:49 PM »
It doesn't matter the steelers didn't win the last superbowl they was in.It was a gift givin to them by the NFL and the refs.the outcome was predetermined.and could happen again.

read the rule book, son

maybe therapy too to help you get over your failed football team ;)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »
my team is in the super bowl after beating your team for a 3rd time

seriously what else is there to say?

but since you want a retort i'll give you one, when your team is in the super bowl it puts you in a very good mood :D

funny how you bring up the chargers record now, before you were arguing with me that they are a very worthy playoff opponent, your views change an awful lot when your team goes golfing haha

the colts did not kick the steelers ass they won by 4 points, they did kick your teams ass and both of you are sitting at home now

now you are using the injury excuse for your team, what were they when the steelers beat them TWO TIME TWO TIME in the regular season?

all you have is excuses, that is common in the mind of an owned bitter man

enjoy watching the steelers in yet another super bowl, no matter what happens remember they ended the season of your team :-*

E

Earl, give me a break. Whenever the Steelers lose you were always full of fucking excuses. So save me your bullshit that I only argue whent the Ravens lose. I argue just as much when I defend them.

As far as the Chargers go, I was only agreeing with you on the weakness of their record only being 8-8. They were talented enough to be merited as a playoff caliber opponent.

I didn't expect the Ravens to compete for an NFL title this year. Nobody did. Win or lose in the Superbowl, the Ravens will get even down the road with the Steelers.