Author Topic: Geting married..Dumbest thing a man can do?  (Read 55769 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Geting married..Dumbest thing a man can do?
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 02:58:38 PM »
I have seen numerous successfull,happy,confident men become a shell of there former self after getting married.and eventually getting divorced.worst decision a man can make?I think so...
Now a day yes.
Of course not 100%. Some women raise the man.
But unfortunately, women have tendency to be stupid when the world situation is rich in material.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2009, 02:59:01 PM »
If I get married, I will hide many assets before doing it.  Safety deposit box, floor safe, etc...plus the PRENUP.  

Seriously, if a woman wanted to divorce me and told me to leave, I'd laugh and spit my Copenhagen on her face.  Generally I hear divorce is quicker if you pay her off and just walk away.

Can you put the house in your parents' names to avoid losing your home?  You know, if you owned the home before you met her but wanted to avoid her ever getting it?
Squishy face retard

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2009, 03:00:29 PM »
My Brothers best friend is going through a divorce right now. Ten years in and two kids 3 & 5. She was a house Wife never worked. His parents gave them their house as a wedding gift. NO PRE-NUP. She asked him for a divorce. He's done, thrown out of the house. He moved back in with Mom and Dad. 38 years old. EMT in NYC. He's going to be angry for the rest of his life. I just don't see the point?

I dont beleive in divorce but hey???????
What kind of man lets his wife kick him out of the house???? If she wants a divorce then she leaves!!!!
He is 38 free as a bird, and is still old enough to pick up  a good woman.He can still see his kids, as far as the house goes, they sell the house he gets half she gets half.They he just buys another house.People act like a divorce is the end of life, no its a new begining.I was dumb and got married you to a real biT#$#, I mean a real bit#%# .My ex wife is satan, she Irish for godsake.The good news I got out when I was 25, started my life over again and married someone I am really in love with, and now live in a house thnat twice as big, and make 5 times as much money.If the woman asked him for a divorce, who would want to keep her anyways.Plus she has a 3 & and 5 yeard old, so her body is probalby not the best from having kids, and not many men are going to want to be playing daddy to some ones elses kids.I say good ridance to the girl, he 38.What he needs to do is find a good woman or just play the field.There is no shortage of good women or good people in the world.The guy is 38 he is an EMT , if he is smart he will realise that he has his whole life ahead of him

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 03:02:58 PM »
If I get married, I will hide many assets before doing it.  Safety deposit box, floor safe, etc...plus the PRENUP.  

Seriously, if a woman wanted to divorce me and told me to leave, I'd laugh and spit my Copenhagen on her face.  Generally I hear divorce is quicker if you pay her off and just walk away.

Can you put the house in your parents' names to avoid losing your home?  You know, if you owned the home before you met her but wanted to avoid her ever getting it?
wahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah!
then no reason to get married, my friend! ;D

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2009, 03:03:07 PM »
A fucking shame, man. I love how these bitches always lie when taking those stupid surveys.....they always want a man who treats them well, who doesn't lie, who doesn't cheat, who works hard, et cetera. yet, when they get that, they shit on you.  >:(

I'd respect them more if they were honest. Speak the truth....I want money, a huge house, et cetera.
It's the truth. All Women want is security. They all hit a stage in their life when reality finally hits them. They realize they'll never make enough money to support everything they want. Plus no Women likes spending here own money. It gets worse and worse as they get older. Any Women over the age of 30 and not married is desperate. It's a fact!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2009, 03:03:55 PM »
Let me tell you bastards something...one of the most sickening feelings you could ever experience (I hope you do not, so I tell this here and now) is when you are married, and that person, who you've shared your everything with, who you thought you could trust, turns on you.

Turns out, you never really knew her at all. She never "got you", or understood you. She was never your "friend". It is this whole other person, who's been living with you, for who knows how long, just waiting to turn on you.....to stab you through the heart, and take everything you have on top f it.

Learn from those who have lived through it. Don't roll your eyes at the "advices" we give you. I wish someone had told me.....
HAHA, RON.....

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »
It's the truth. All Women want is security. They all hit a stage in their life when reality finally hits them. They realize they'll never make enough money to support everything they want. Plus no Women likes spending here own money. It gets worse and worse as they get older. Any Women over the age of 30 and not married is desperate. It's a fact!
Oh, I dont agree that much.
If women want the security that much, they would be more humble in front of men like old society.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2009, 03:06:09 PM »
This happens both ways, marriage is something to strive for in life.  Both women and men get betrayed in marriage, it is not a one way street like you men are trying to make it out to be.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2009, 03:06:32 PM »
wahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah!
then no reason to get married, my friend! ;D
Sorry, I'm realistic with what I see in women.  Do you hear how these broads talk nowadays?  I'd like to be a family man EVENTUALLY but if I'm gonna do it I'm gonna do it right for me.  
Squishy face retard

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2009, 03:07:11 PM »
It's not that I am anti-marriage. It's just not natural, and again, I don't know ANYONE who is happily married.
If you must marry, wait till you are older. At least mid-30's. IF YOU MUST!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2009, 03:10:19 PM »
It's not that I am anti-marriage. It's just not natural, and again, I don't know ANYONE who is happily married.
If you must marry, wait till you are older. At least mid-30's. IF YOU MUST!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly.  My ex pressured me at 20-21, and so did her female family members, and I wasn't having it.  That started the downward spiral of our relationship.  I flat out told her I wouldn't do it until I was 30.
Squishy face retard

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2009, 03:11:19 PM »
This happens both ways, marriage is something to strive for in life.  Both women and men get betrayed in marriage, it is not a one way street like you men are trying to make it out to be.

jt

Of course. But why is it most stories you hear are - "woman takes man for everything he has, in divorce". When do you hear the opposite?  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Jizzacked

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »
Let me tell you bastards something...one of the most sickening feelings you could ever experience (I hope you do not, so I tell this here and now) is when you are married, and that person, who you've shared your everything with, who you thought you could trust, turns on you.

Turns out, you never really knew her at all. She never "got you", or understood you. She was never your "friend". It is this whole other person, who's been living with you, for who knows how long, just waiting to turn on you.....to stab you through the heart, and take everything you have on top f it.

Learn from those who have lived through it. Don't roll your eyes at the "advices" we give you. I wish someone had told me.....

sounds like we were married to the same c u n t.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »
Exactly.  My ex pressured me at 20-21, and so did her female family members, and I wasn't having it.  That started the downward spiral of our relationship.  I flat out told her I wouldn't do it until I was 30.
You must have been very mature for your age. Most guys just don't think straight at age 20-21. Congradulations on your survival.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »
Sorry, I'm realistic with what I see in women.  Do you hear how these broads talk nowadays?  I'd like to be a family man EVENTUALLY but if I'm gonna do it I'm gonna do it right for me.  
Maybe I am a loser. Cus maybe i am going to get devorce.
The problem is...I am not doing anything bad for us and she does and she admit it and she want devorce for me.
In short, she is insecure. SO to speak,inmature.
I know many many girls like her here.

Listen. Marrying with a woman is that YOu must dedicate your whole life to her.
Even if you save your economy, you will spend your whole life spiritualy.
When you get old, the economic security means nothing and the money turns into pAPER.

Thats why When I was with my wife, my money was in her bank account.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2009, 03:16:46 PM »

This is the secret to my success. I tell you. Not one marriage that I have ever been around was a happy, healthy one. I always thought to myself? Is this what I really wanna do? Then my Mom ass raping my Dad for half of his stuff didn''t help matters much. All my friends are either divorced, going through a divorce, or miserable!! My poor Brother and his Wife don't even slepp in the same room anymore. They have hallway sex. They say Fuck You to each other when they pass in the hallway. I do think about it? I just cannot see ever submitting myself to this lifestyle?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2009, 03:18:30 PM »
You must have been very mature for your age. Most guys just don't think straight at age 20-21. Congradulations on your survival.
Haha, ya I had some good advice from my dad.  He flat out told me that when he was my age he thought about marrying the girl.  He then said, if I married her then I def wouldn't be married to her today.  That spoke volumes to me.

I know a lot of guys who are young and hate their marriage but are trapped because of kids.  

I also know a lot of older guys who work so much OT they crash their cars and bikes coming home, all so their wife can spend, spend, spend.  There was no way I was going be like that.  I'd rather be alone the rest of my life than end up like that.
Squishy face retard

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2009, 03:22:50 PM »
marriage is an absolutely lose all around situation unless she is bringing something seriously substantial to the table, like a massive trust fund.

I made the mistake of getting married... shit I lived with my ex for several years before even considering it, things went downhill so fucking fast my head was spinning.  the relationship literally tanked within months of getting married (ie they feel they finally landed you for good so they don't bother to try at anything anymore).

most epic waste of time and effort and money on my part.  getting divorced was probably the best thing that will ever happen to me.

The way I see it, there are at least 5 mistakes that usually spell DOOM to a marriage:

Mistake #1 - Shacking up. From what I've seen personally (and a few studies here and there), folks who shack up first are more likely to end up divorce than those who don't.

Mistake #2 - (Lack of) Marriage Counseling. I've often used the analogy this way: Marriage is to dating/having a girlfriend as winning the Super Bowl is to winning the NFC/AFC championship. The expectations go way up. It's a whole different level. That's why it's important to get marriage counseling. You have to know what the expectations are, for yourself and for your spouse. Some churches offer marriage counseling (in fact, some require it, before they'll perform the ceremony). The problem is that it's easily circumvented.

I don't know if there is a non-religious form of marriage counseling (for our non-Christians folks here; maybe some of these "humanist centers" provide something to that effect); but, preparation for what should be the biggest step in your life puts you on the inside track to a successful marriage.

Mistake #3 - Unrealistic expectations. You aren't Superman; your wife-to-be ain't Wonder Woman. Too many people have skeletons in their closet and jacked up homes and problems. They expect their wives/husbands to deliver them from the demons of the past. And when they can't, it's divorce time. As one pastor said so eloquently, "If you don't bring happiness into a marriage, you will not get happiness in a marriage". Contrary to that corny like in "Jerry Macquire", you can't complete your wife and your wife can't complete you.

Mistake #4 - Lack of Forgiveness and Humility. Sometimes, you'll be right and sometimes, you'll be wrong. Don't lord your wife's mistakes over her, because Lord knows you won't like it, if she does the same to you (when you screw up). If you're going to forgive her, then do just that: Forgive her and move forward.

Mistake #5: Financial irresponsibilty. Call me old-fashioned. But, I still believe the husband is the leader of the home and it is HIS responsibility to take care of his family (whether his wife works or not). And, the key word is LEADER, not tyrant, not overlord. With that said, making financial decisions, without your wife's counsel, is just plain DUMB. I know personally, I've saved myself a lot of headache, by listening to my wife's advice, before making certain decisions. You may not always agree. But, it's about working together. My wife has not worked full-time in over 5 years (partially, because we have 4-year old daughter). She wants to be home with her; and I want my baby girl to be with her mother, NOT at a day care center.

If both wife and husband work, the goal should be to make that you can live comfortably on ONE salary. If it takes both salaries to get by, chances are you are living WAY beyond your means, a potentially DEADLY scenario (especially in this economy).

That's my take on the situation. If you look at some failed marriages, more often than not, the issues I've listed are part of the reason those nuptials have gone south.

Edit - There's also that phrase, "You can't make a 'ho' a housewife". Sometimes, we guys make HORRIBLE choices for girlfriends. If you can't bring her home to Mom and Dad, if you can't see spending the next 50 years with her, if you can't see her being the mother of your children or representing you by carrying YOUR LAST NAME, if something tells you that she isn't wifey material.....END THE RELATIONSHIP (I don't care how round her booty is, or how huge her breastists be). As it says in Proverbs, "Charm is deceitful; and beauty is fleeting". You get a girl with a flawed character and destructive nature, and you'll be utterly MISERABLE, no matter how fine she is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2009, 03:24:46 PM »
i used to be a gun-toting, heartless capitalist A-hold.

Getting married turned me into this compassionate wussy more concerned with rising healthcare costs than getting laid.

stay single, brah.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2009, 03:27:58 PM »
Getting married to my gay lover was the best thing I have done -
fixed.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »
 I am 39 and have been in a number of relationships ( 4 over 3 years or longer) and have always got the fuck out when they started pressing for marriage.

As a consequence of not getting married i have my own place, money in the bank and the fucking time of my life every weekend.

Guys - Marriage - Dont do it

Jizzacked

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2009, 03:33:10 PM »
rumor has it american icon bobby sly's final blaze of glory was triggered by the antics of his no good wife.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2009, 03:35:41 PM »
Of course. But why is it most stories you hear are - "woman takes man for everything he has, in divorce". When do you hear the opposite?  :-\

That is because women when they are in these marriages loss a lot of their value since usually they are married at the prime of their life when they are the most attractive, they might not lose money, but they will lose future ability to score a good hot wealthy dude. 
TEAM Nasser

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2009, 03:42:45 PM »
That is because women when they are in these marriages loss a lot of their value since usually they are married at the prime of their life when they are the most attractive, they might not lose money, but they will lose future ability to score a good hot wealthy dude. 
The amount you lose as a man in divorce is far more than what it would cost the bitch to get some surgery to look hot again.  I'd sooner burn down my house than turn it over to my ex wife.
Squishy face retard

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2009, 03:50:01 PM »
Marriage can be fantastic and marriage can be horrendous.

big L dawg, you and your wife-to-be may want to consider reading:

R