Author Topic: Geting married..Dumbest thing a man can do?  (Read 55766 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Geting married..Dumbest thing a man can do?
« on: January 25, 2009, 01:56:36 PM »
I have seen numerous successfull,happy,confident men become a shell of there former self after getting married.and eventually getting divorced.worst decision a man can make?I think so...
DAWG

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Geting married..Dumbest thing a man can do?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 02:03:45 PM »
Getting married was the best thing I have done -

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 02:07:36 PM »
My Brothers best friend is going through a divorce right now. Ten years in and two kids 3 & 5. She was a house Wife never worked. His parents gave them their house as a wedding gift. NO PRE-NUP. She asked him for a divorce. He's done, thrown out of the house. He moved back in with Mom and Dad. 38 years old. EMT in NYC. He's going to be angry for the rest of his life. I just don't see the point?

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »
Getting married to a dumb woman is dumbest thing a man can do.
R.I.P. Michael

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 02:11:59 PM »
What you want at 25 isn't what you want at 35, 45, and so on. My hats off to anyone that has a happy marriage. I've never seen one before.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 02:18:12 PM »
Worked out pretty well for this man ...

TEAM Nasser

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 02:21:06 PM »
not have a prenuptial agreement

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 02:22:42 PM »
My Brothers best friend is going through a divorce right now. Ten years in and two kids 3 & 5. She was a house Wife never worked. His parents gave them their house as a wedding gift. NO PRE-NUP. She asked him for a divorce. He's done, thrown out of the house. He moved back in with Mom and Dad. 38 years old. EMT in NYC. He's going to be angry for the rest of his life. I just don't see the point?

thrown out of his own house?? it she wants the divorce she is the one who should f off no?
tank u jesus

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 02:22:51 PM »
men who dont sign those things before marriage are retarded.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 02:33:24 PM »
Impregnating someone you don't have a future with is far dumber than marrying them.  Marriage you can easily get out of it through divorce.  Fathering an unwanted child is something you may be stuck with for many many years.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 02:41:18 PM »
Worked out pretty well for this man ...

his wife is also a Harvard graduate
and a member of the Harvard 100 list

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 02:42:24 PM »
I have seen numerous successfull,happy,confident men become a shell of there former self after getting married.and eventually getting divorced.worst decision a man can make?I think so...

wow i actually agree with you here

E
E

Jizzacked

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »
marriage is an absolutely lose all around situation unless she is bringing something seriously substantial to the table, like a massive trust fund.

I made the mistake of getting married... shit I lived with my ex for several years before even considering it, things went downhill so fucking fast my head was spinning.  the relationship literally tanked within months of getting married (ie they feel they finally landed you for good so they don't bother to try at anything anymore).

most epic waste of time and effort and money on my part.  getting divorced was probably the best thing that will ever happen to me.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 02:44:02 PM »

No doubt. In most cases, marriage is only beneficial to the woman.

To those who have earned their "life" or lifestyle, and have something to lose......DO NOT MARRY. Too many men have lost their balls, and their savings to a money hungry whore, just cause she lived in your house and fucked you every other day.

Even to those with nothing to lose (usually young men), don't do it. I personally do not know of ONE happily married couple. But know of PLENTY miserable ones. What does that tell you? Marriage is an outdated concept, that needs to die off.

Living with another human being, who has their owns thoughts, their own opinions and their own agendas and interests, and to top it off, hormonal problems, is the hardest thing to do.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 02:46:07 PM »

Exactly what I was talking about. That's just wrong.
HAHA, RON.....

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 02:46:23 PM »
There is great wisdom in this thread.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 02:48:24 PM »
No doubt. In most cases, marriage is only beneficial to the woman.

To those who have earned their "life" or lifestyle, and have something to lose......DO NOT MARRY. Too many men have lost their balls, and their savings to a money hungry whore, just cause she lived in your house and fucked you every other day.

Even to those with nothing to lose (usually young men), don't do it. I personally do not know of ONE happily married couple. But know of PLENTY miserable ones. What does that tell you? Marriage is an outdated concept, that needs to die off.

Living with another human being, who has their owns thoughts, their own opinions and their own agendas and interests, and to top it off, hormonal problems, is the hardest thing to do.

i agree buddy :)

plus marriage means you are giving yourself to one person, it's not natural for a man to have sex with just one woman

E
E

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 02:49:27 PM »
If I hadnt gotten married I'd probably be dead or in jail....

Either would be preferable at this point.  ;D :'(

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 02:49:41 PM »
marriage is an absolutely lose all around situation unless she is bringing something seriously substantial to the table, like a massive trust fund.

I made the mistake of getting married... shit I lived with my ex for several years before even considering it, things went downhill so fucking fast my head was spinning.  the relationship literally tanked within months of getting married (ie they feel they finally landed you for good so they don't bother to try at anything anymore).

most epic waste of time and effort and money on my part.  getting divorced was probably the best thing that will ever happen to me.
Congradulations. Glad you got out of it alive. We'll always be here for you for support.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 02:49:59 PM »
Don't let women fool you into marriage, with their head games...."if you love me, you'll marry me".  ::)

Well, if you LOVE ME you'd stay with me regardless....right? Hell, I don't know about you, but I rather be with someone who chooses to stay, rather than someone who feels obligated to.
HAHA, RON.....

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 02:51:52 PM »
Exactly what I was talking about. That's just wrong.
He he's a nice guy as well. He's an EMT. His life is focusing on helping people. He treated her like a Queen. She's a big noisy bitch. Watches TV all day and thinks she's a genious. Feel bad for the fella. Nice guys finish last.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 02:52:06 PM »
i agree buddy :)

plus marriage means you are giving yourself to one person, it's not natural for a man to have sex with just one woman

E

Amen. I told many people this before....we all crave different foods, music, entertainment, books, et cetera...and of course, women.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »
He he's a nice guy as well. He's an EMT. His life is focusing on helping people. He treated her like a Queen. She's a big noisy bitch. Watches TV all day and thinks she's a genious. Feel bad for the fella. Nice guys finish last.

A fucking shame, man. I love how these bitches always lie when taking those stupid surveys.....they always want a man who treats them well, who doesn't lie, who doesn't cheat, who works hard, et cetera. yet, when they get that, they shit on you.  >:(

I'd respect them more if they were honest. Speak the truth....I want money, a huge house, et cetera.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »
Every Women that I have seriously dated past age 22 or so has given me the ultimatum. I never gave in once. I told them all to get lost. And 100% of them tried to come back. I just broke up with my last girlfriend of 1.5 years in September. She said love me or leave me. I hit the door. She still sends me texts and e-mails. They're Women. They are the weak. You have to keep that in your mind.

Well done, my man. Don't let the pussy have the power. Pussy is everywhere.
HAHA, RON.....

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2009, 02:56:54 PM »
Every Women that I have seriously dated past age 22 or so has given me the ultimatum. I never gave in once. I told them all to get lost. And 100% of them tried to come back. I just broke up with my last girlfriend of 1.5 years in September. She said love me or leave me. I hit the door. She still sends me texts and e-mails. They're Women. They are the weak. You have to keep that in your mind.

my new hero :D

you and quickerblade are getbig approved, hit it and quit it ;D
tank u jesus