Author Topic: New, need some advice and tips on work outs ?!  (Read 867 times)

Crytek89

• Getbig I
New, need some advice and tips on work outs ?!
« on: January 25, 2009, 03:43:57 PM »
Hi guys!

I'm 19 years old and want to get my body in a better shape. I'm 190 cm tall and 80 kg heavy, my goal is do get 5-10 kg more. Want to get more muscle mass but with good definition. Can you tell me a routine I can work out, that's best for me? Or give me some of you're advices on what to work? Here ill add a few pics so you can take a look and help me out.
Thanks in advance.     ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: New, need some advice and tips on work outs ?!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 03:49:10 PM »
It would help to first know what you are doing now then we can give you more advice.

Judging from your pics I would say an Upper/Lower routine to start wouldn't be bad to build mass.  As long as you don't eat like shit you should have decent cuts.

Squishy face retard

Crytek89

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 03:58:12 PM »
It would help to first know what you are doing now then we can give you more advice.

Judging from your pics I would say an Upper/Lower routine to start wouldn't be bad to build mass.  As long as you don't eat like shit you should have decent cuts.

Well not much, I just run a bit. Do some push ups, chair dips, crunches and I think that's that. The timing is 2 days on 1 day off. Don't have any thing special or a good program. That's why I'm asking you guys, the professionals that really know. The eating part is ok I guess, I it normal. 3  times a day, nice full meals. 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 04:10:09 PM »
Day 1: Bench, Shoulder press, Barbell Rows

Day 2: Rest

Day 3: Squat, Deadlift, calf raises

repeat

I would say 6-10 reps, four sets each exercise.  Pyramid the weight to where you are doing six reps on your last exercise.  Let's say you are benching 135 for 6.  If you work up to 185 for 6, your chest will surely grow.

Squishy face retard

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 11:52:30 AM »
Day 1: Bench, Shoulder press, Barbell Rows

Day 2: Rest

Day 3: Squat, Deadlift, calf raises

repeat

I would say 6-10 reps, four sets each exercise.  Pyramid the weight to where you are doing six reps on your last exercise.  Let's say you are benching 135 for 6.  If you work up to 185 for 6, your chest will surely grow.

Perfect.