Author Topic: A-ROD was on roids...who knew?  (Read 4314 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
A-ROD was on roids...who knew?
« on: February 08, 2009, 12:17:32 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090208/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bba_rodriguez_steroids

"Rodriguez tested positive for two anabolic steroids during his MVP season with Texas in 2003, Sports Illustrated reported on its Web site Saturday."

Id like to say i was suprised but i called this along time ago always said to ppl when they talked shit about bodybuilders being all drugs and told them that many of the athlete you dont believe are on performance enhancing drugs always used ass rod as an example and now i know i was right.

body88

Re: A-ROD was on roids...who knew?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 06:48:26 AM »
Of course he was on.  Everyone was on.  Alex is a douche, so that's why people make a big deal out of it.....and because of all the writers who said Alex was going to break records the right way....okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ::)

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 07:55:27 AM »
Torre was right A-Fraud....

It is funny everyone Jose Canseco has ratted on slowly but surely dirt has surfaced on them and he has been right.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 08:32:44 AM »
Torre was right A-Fraud....

It is funny everyone Jose Canseco has ratted on slowly but surely dirt has surfaced on them and he has been right.
Yeah it is pretty funny that Canseco was right all along.
Squishy face retard

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »
Yeah it is pretty funny that Canseco was right all along.

This is the funniest thing about all this.

I'm interested in the way he reacts to this.   This is coming from unnamed sources, from evidence that was supposed to be completely anonymous and sealed.   In theory, there should be no proof.

I'm not questioning his guilt, either.  I think everyone was on something, outside of Mariano Rivera.   ;D
Y

body88

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 09:08:02 AM »

I'm interested in the way he reacts to this.   This is coming from unnamed sources, from evidence that was supposed to be completely anonymous and sealed.   In theory, there should be no proof.

I'm not questioning his guilt, either.  I think everyone was on something, outside of Mariano Rivera.   ;D

It's simple, you get a list like this, you pick the biggest name on that list and you out them.  Add that to the fact the everone knew Arod was a fraud (besides Yankee fans) and viola.  Arod is not well liked around baseball......of course he would be outed if the chance ever arose.

I fully expect a few big name sox to be on that list.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 09:55:42 AM »
If you think about it, Canseco had nothing to lose so I imagine everyone on his list was dirty.
Squishy face retard

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 10:59:22 AM »
It's simple, you get a list like this, you pick the biggest name on that list and you out them.  Add that to the fact the everone knew Arod was a fraud (besides Yankee fans) and viola.  Arod is not well liked around baseball......of course he would be outed if the chance ever arose.

Body88, what did you think when you seen Brady wearing a Yank hat? Did you think that is was a big deal or no deal.

D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 11:00:10 AM »
Madonna knew about his usage and so did his wife.  ;D
D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 12:03:40 PM »

I agree.  Arod's a putz and everyone knows it.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 12:05:33 PM »
Body88, what did you think when you seen Brady wearing a Yank hat? Did you think that is was a big deal or no deal.

I think it was dumb that Brady switched to a sox hat.

I like what LeBron said when he caught flak from Cleveland fans about his Yankees hat:  "You're all just going to have to deal with it".
Y

body88

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 03:08:10 PM »

I didn't care.  He's not from Boston, and he was ob trying to blend in while walking around NYC.  Wearing a Red Sox cap would have just caused more people to recognize him.  When I see him around the back bay he always has his Giants cap on.  Sometimes a Boston cap.  Mostly a hoodie.

body88

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 03:09:36 PM »
I think it was dumb that Brady switched to a sox hat.

I like what LeBron said when he caught flak from Cleveland fans about his Yankees hat:  "You're all just going to have to deal with it".

I guess, if you even care that much. To me it was a total non issue.   Lebron wears a Yankees cap because he is a Yankees fan....he hangs out with Jay Z and he loves the city.  Brady wore the hat to blend in and look normal.  Brady grew up in Cali and he is a Giants fan.  If he wore a sox hat while walking in NYC it would just draw more attention to him, and he is not the type that likes people bothering him.  When I see him walking around the neighborhood, he wears a variety of caps.  Mainly a Giants cap.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 03:19:23 PM »

I don;t think ken griffey JR ever was on the shit.
DAWG

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 06:08:48 AM »
There was no f-nking testing! Hell why not do it.

body88

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 06:11:53 AM »
There was no f-nking testing! Hell why not do it.

Exactly, the point is that A-Rod is a dingbat and that everyone blowing him as the one who would take back the hr record from the steroid king was wrong and A-Rod has been on the sauce the whole time.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 06:26:01 AM »
I don't blame any of them either.

If I was a fringe level player, and could secure myself 30-40-50 million bucks, I wouldn't even go to the gym anymore, I'd go straight to the lab.

Also, if I was elite level, but I saw my kind of numbers coming from the Sosa type players of the world, I'd do it to stay ahead of them.

In other words, I don't blame them.  There's too much money to be made.

MLB fucked this whole thing up.  Selig needs to take a ton of blame.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 06:31:07 AM »
Exactly, the point is that A-Rod is a dingbat and that everyone blowing him as the one who would take back the hr record from the steroid king was wrong and A-Rod has been on the sauce the whole time.

I would bet my lunch money that Stanton was on the sauce when he pitched for the Yankees during their run.
he came from Atlanta throwing 89-91mph then all of a sudden on the Yanks he's throwing mid 90's.

Bobby V while still managing said something along the lines of "How come all of a sudden all of these relievers are are throwing in the mid 90's?"

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 07:05:27 AM »
I'm so sick of all this. The only people who care if an athlete juices is the media, clueless politicans and fat soccer moms. He used steroids, so what? No one cared in 98 when Mark and Sosa made the networks, Cardinals, Cubs and MLB millions of dollars. No one cared when every park was sold out waiting for Bonds to hit his next home run or for Clemens to strikeout the next batter.

body88

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 07:09:44 AM »

I would bet my lunch money that Stanton was on the sauce when he pitched for the Yankees during their run.
he came from Atlanta throwing 89-91mph then all of a sudden on the Yanks he's throwing mid 90's.

Bobby V while still managing said something along the lines of "How come all of a sudden all of these relievers are are throwing in the mid 90's?"

Everyone was on the shit....the media needs to STFU.  It's getting old.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 07:36:58 AM »
No one cared in 98 when Mark and Sosa made the networks, Cardinals, Cubs and MLB millions of dollars. No one cared when every park was sold out waiting for Bonds to hit his next home run or for Clemens to strikeout the next batter.

Absolutely 100% correct.

This board, as a whole, is the only one I've seen with a collective feeling that is on the money.  Probably because we're used to reading about drugs, but it's still good to see.

Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 07:45:06 AM »
Absolutely 100% correct.

This board, as a whole, is the only one I've seen with a collective feeling that is on the money.  Probably because we're used to reading about drugs, but it's still good to see.

Hahaha,when ever I argue this with non-gym types they look at me like I'm from another planet :D....then they leave the bar after drinking for a few hours and drive themselves home ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 12:19:29 PM »
I don't blame any of them either.

If I was a fringe level player, and could secure myself 30-40-50 million bucks, I wouldn't even go to the gym anymore, I'd go straight to the lab.

Also, if I was elite level, but I saw my kind of numbers coming from the Sosa type players of the world, I'd do it to stay ahead of them.

In other words, I don't blame them.  There's too much money to be made.

MLB fucked this whole thing up.  Selig needs to take a ton of blame.
true and true if id make millions id be on the shit in a min.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 12:49:17 PM »
Arod just fessed up.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 02:28:43 PM »
Arod just fessed up.
Code: [Select]

I saw that also but he is a great player and a 252 million dollar contract plus the endorsements,..etc..He will survive and he is not hurting and even with the divorce he is still not hurting. It seems like that all the Yankee players used something in their time....who next Mark Texaria.
D