Author Topic: what pussy deleted the quacker names thread?  (Read 7475 times)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: what pussy deleted the quacker names thread?
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2009, 12:08:57 AM »
He gave you shit under your benz account, now you fuck with him, under the same account. I can understand that. I just don't get the gimmicks who are coming on to attack him. If you want to go after someone, use your main account.

this is my only account    only one i have    or ever had     long time lurker     firs time poster

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2009, 12:11:05 AM »
   long time lurker     firs time poster

me too. the problem is that with this place they assume that if you join and have read like even one week previous posts you must be a gimmick. it's crazy. makes you wonder how many of them are running gimmicks to think we all do it.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2009, 12:19:33 AM »
me too. the problem is that with this place they assume that if you join and have read like even one week previous posts you must be a gimmick. it's crazy. makes you wonder how many of them are running gimmicks to think we all do it.

most of them run gimmicks    i know because i ran many gimmicks with them   and still do     'drkaje' is one of few who dont run gimmicks anymore  but then again he is irrelevent anyway so it dont matter

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2009, 12:24:55 AM »
most of them run gimmicks    i know because i ran many gimmicks with them   and still do    'drkaje' is one of few who dont run gimmicks anymore  but then again he is irrelevent anyway so it dont matter
;D he does seem to have a broken vag sometimes. taken a few too many snipes at the king recently too.
I would be very disappointed to find that after the witch-hunt chaos is a gimmick lover and operator

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2009, 12:28:59 AM »
;D he does seem to have a broken vag sometimes. taken a few too many snipes at the king recently too.
I would be very disappointed to find that after the witch-hunt chaos is a gimmick lover and operator

just between you and me   i dont think chaos runs gimmicks anymore    but he is as nosey as an old lady    he loves to think he know exactly what goes on behind the scenes on get big    he trashes mirza the hutt but kisses up to him on main boards    i dont get that    he is a decent guy   just needs to pay more attention to his wife instead of posting so much on get big all night

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2009, 12:32:03 AM »
this is my only account    only one i have    or ever had

most of them run gimmicks    i know because i ran many gimmicks with them   and still do 

???

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2009, 12:38:31 AM »
just between you and me   i dont think chaos runs gimmicks anymore    but he is as nosey as an old lady    he loves to think he know exactly what goes on behind the scenes on get big    he trashes mirza the hutt but kisses up to him on main boards    i dont get that    he is a decent guy   just needs to pay more attention to his wife instead of posting so much on get big all night

He is a good bro but, yes, he is a bit nosey. I do know that he is not a fan of trailer hutt. I can't help but like the guy even though he is obsessed that everyone is a gimmick. The only time I ever had a problem with him is when he feels he needs to defend trailerman and you and both agree that trailer the hutt does not deserve this protection as he is reaping what he sowed.

So, chaos is a solid bro but needs to chill just a bit sometimes.

Lord Benz is currently one of my favorites as there is no bullshit with this bro and he is harsh but very fair. If he is after you, you've done something to deserve it.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2009, 12:43:46 AM »
He is a good bro but, yes, he is a bit nosey. I do know that he is not a fan of trailer hutt. I can't help but like the guy even though he is obsessed that everyone is a gimmick. The only time I ever had a problem with him is when he feels he needs to defend trailerman and you and both agree that trailer the hutt does not deserve this protection as he is reaping what he sowed.

So, chaos is a solid bro but needs to chill just a bit sometimes.

Lord Benz is currently one of my favorites as there is no bullshit with this bro and he is harsh but very fair. If he is after you, you've done something to deserve it.

you speak great truths 8)     lord benz  runs this joint    period

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2009, 01:18:27 AM »
This is confusing.....no doubt about it.  8)
No doubt about it...

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2009, 01:19:32 AM »
This is confusing.....no doubt about it.  8)

first post on the Y?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2009, 01:24:49 AM »
first post on the Y?

No, but i am not a regular.

I should post down here more though.....i have too many stalkers on the G&O..... :-\
No doubt about it...

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2009, 01:39:13 AM »
No, but i am not a regular.

I should post down here more though.....i have too many stalkers on the G&O..... :-\

This place has some very cool bros. guys like NZMM, Big Mark C, Lord benz , Nordic, Danny. All very chilled out and funny posters. King23 is obviously the king of us all. Chaos is usually cool. Calvin is ok too but he messes with Benz a bit too much. You will be fine if you copy my posting style.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2009, 01:51:15 AM »
This place has some very cool bros. guys like NZMM, Big Mark C, Lord benz , Nordic, Danny. All very chilled out and funny posters. King23 is obviously the king of us all. Chaos is usually cool. Calvin is ok too but he messes with Benz a bit too much. You will be fine if you copy my posting style.
What about me?
I had the balls to post pics and you've got these bitches screening tact like a dragon knows something.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2009, 01:53:34 AM »
What about me? I had the balls to post pics and you've got these bitches screening tact like a dragon knows something.

You are seeming pretty cool to me.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2009, 01:54:08 AM »

You are seeming pretty cool to me.
I love you too.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2009, 03:30:27 AM »
What about me?
I had the balls to post pics and you've got these bitches screening tact like a dragon knows something.

you sure you posted pics?  I thought you never would due to the urine thing?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2009, 03:41:54 AM »
you sure you posted pics?  I thought you never would due to the urine thing?

I must have missed them too.....
No doubt about it...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2009, 04:28:29 AM »
you know what, fuck everybody. i dont really care for somebody who is not going to face his problems. You guys, gimmicks or not, need to understand that quakeroats humiliated himself by making fun of a black girl. My mind is in peace, but im not sure about his.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2009, 04:43:17 AM »
you know what, fuck everybody. i dont really care for somebody who is not going to face his problems. You guys, gimmicks or not, need to understand that quakeroats humiliated himself by making fun of a black girl. My mind is in peace, but im not sure about his.
What was that dateyou said to keep earmarked in Feb Benz? It must be getting close?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2009, 04:46:37 AM »
What was that dateyou said to keep earmarked in Feb Benz? It must be getting close?

FEBRUARY 17TH....

REMEMBER......THE 17TH OF FEBRUARY

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2009, 04:48:42 AM »
benz, alex himself posted numerous racist remarks about arabs, how is that any different? Yes QO was out of line when he called alex wife names, but he never posted personal info, it was just message board shittalking.
Some obsessive minds here posted family names etc. of Dave, do you honestly think the guy(or his family members who don't have SHIT to do with what goes on here) deserved that?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2009, 04:48:57 AM »

FEBRUARY 17TH....

REMEMBER......THE 17TH OF FEBRUARY

Why?

What is happening on the 17th?

Should i be nervous?

I already am..... :-\
No doubt about it...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2009, 05:04:13 AM »
???

Big mark c is way too stupid not to contradict himself in one thread with more than three posts in it
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2009, 05:11:57 AM »
Big mark c is way too stupid not to contradict himself in one thread with more than three posts in it

Haha I'm pretty sure he is none other than Tomr1976 - same style of posting, latching on to one or two posters obsessively, deliberately contradicting himself in the same thread as part of the whole 'mindf*cking' etc etc

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=18971;sa=showPosts

Good to have you back, Tomr ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2009, 05:15:02 AM »
benz, alex himself posted numerous racist remarks about arabs, how is that any different? Yes QO was out of line when he called alex wife names, but he never posted personal info, it was just message board shittalking.
Some obsessive minds here posted family names etc. of Dave, do you honestly think the guy(or his family members who don't have SHIT to do with what goes on here) deserved that?

Do you think alex wife's deserve to be called a black monkey? I think dave doesnt really know her either.

This is a never ending kids fight "you started, i followed, i didnt like it i start again, no i won....".

Keep something in mind, dave started it all (and if you look at his posts, you will see he's still doing it).

Look at him trashing johnynoname for being a model, like if that is wrong or what? "penispuffer"? if he can do it, then tell me why i CANT contact the black community of st louis and send them everything about this black hater? After all he is a "big" guy, im sure he can measure up with any of the "monkeys" right?