Author Topic: who deleted the "fucking hell, kiwiol is part black" thread?  (Read 7876 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
who deleted the "fucking hell, kiwiol is part black" thread?
« on: February 15, 2009, 10:55:39 PM »
I recently bumped an old thread started by mirza where he posted Kiwiol's personal info and made fun of him. He posted his name and said he was a dirty Indian. I found it interesting as the party line is that squad never posted personall info. Well actually he did. This thread was proof that he did. Maybe he didn't do the digging but he was posting what he thought was the guy's real name. This is ironic because he cries like a little bitch when anyone types Dave Mirza.
Would love to know why the thread was deleted tbh.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: who deleted the "fucking hell, kiwiol is part black" thread?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 11:03:09 PM »
Everyone here has busted each others balls one time or the other - it's like the WWE - alliances get formed and then broken and re-formed. Why do you get so worked up and dramatic over things and people that don't concern you, Deltsaforce? You don't have to do all that shit to be a Y boarder.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »
Everyone here has busted each others balls one time or the other - it's like the WWE - alliances get formed and then broken and re-formed. Why do you get so worked up and dramatic over things and people that don't concern you, Deltsaforce? You don't have to do all that shit to be a Y boarder.

The point is that he posted your name yet claims he never did those things and cries to the mods when his name is posted. You and I have not always see eye to eye but you didn't cry like a little bitch about it. He is a classic bully, can give it but can't take it back. The thread proved he is a liar and hypocrite. He was posting your personal info and loving it (and racial abusing you)
And things on public forums concern anyone and everyone who read them.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »
The point is that he posted your name yet claims he never did those things and cries to the mods when his name is posted. You and I have not always see eye to eye but you didn't cry like a little bitch about it. He is a classic bully, can give it but can't take it back. The thread proved he is a liar and hypocrite. He was posting your personal info and loving it (and racial abusing you)
And things on public forums concern anyone and everyone who read them.

Yeah, I know he did, but it was 2 years ago and even I don't care about it anymore. I am just bored of this whole 'here's some more dirt on Squadfather / QO' threads that keep popping up here in the Y, which is supposed to be a board in which we all chill and shoot shit. The Y is just becoming what the V was, when it was at it's peak.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 11:16:34 PM »
Yeah, I know he did, but it was 2 years ago and even I don't care about it anymore. I am just bored of this whole 'here's some more dirt on Squadfather / QO' threads that keep popping up here in the Y, which is supposed to be a board in which we all chill and shoot shit. The Y is just becoming what the V was, when it was at it's peak.

The Y has had plenty of ownings though. It's a bit of a myth that it this place of brosephs and peace and love.I mean guys like Pumphard and NZMM get shit all the time down here.  I was just interested who deleted the thread as he was posting your personal info like a good'un and now tries to claim he doesn't do this shit.

It can get kinda quiet in here but I have offered to leave if people want me to. I will help you rebuilt the V ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 11:53:05 PM »
Kiwiol is the sort of guy that likes to have a dominant male rule his life. The meaner Dave is to Kiwiol, the more he swoons after him in the hope that he can change the bad boy. Hell, Dave made Kiwi his Getbig secretary once and Kiwi acted as though all his dreams had come true  :-\
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 12:00:48 AM »
Kiwiol is the sort of guy that likes to have a dominant male rule his life. The meaner Dave is to Kiwiol, the more he swoons after him in the hope that he can change the bad boy. Hell, Dave made Kiwi his Getbig secretary once and Kiwi acted as though all his dreams had come true  :-\

That wasn't me, dumbo

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 12:21:01 AM »
That wasn't me, dumbo

We will not make an secret of the fact mr Kiwiol played an major role in the rise of fame The Squad obtained especially in the year 2006.

So the rumours are true, i promote the legendary Kiwiol as the the Secretary of both Squad leaders and Spokesman

Other highly respected members will be installed into new positions within months.
Each week we will honour a Squad member to show them the respect they deserve fighting for the cause.

Thanks.

Wow! I don't know what to say and I'm finding it hard to breath. What can I say Mars? It's an honor working with all you legends who inspire me and I accept this great honor with a bowed head and humility. Viva Le SQUAD 8)

Quite the short memormy it seems you have. Memory loss is a side effect of drug abuse  :(
P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 01:21:18 AM »
Quite the short memormy it seems you have. Memory loss is a side effect of drug abuse  :(
Kiwis a good bro NZMM , why are you making up stuff about him being a druggie?  ???

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 01:32:50 AM »
Kiwis a good bro NZMM , why are you making up stuff about him being a druggie?  ???

Perhaps there are things....
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 01:46:53 AM »

I know and remember what you were talking about. I didn't mean what I said in the way you think it means.

It's not the first time. When I was MIA for a few months last year, NZ made up some BS story about meeting me IRL and that my friends told him that I'm bi-polar and that's how I usually am. A whole lot of f*cked up people on here, lol!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 01:50:04 AM »
Here's the post

Well.... I don't know if it was the drugs (I only saw him on weed) but, yeah he was up and down... to quite an alarming degree at opposite ends of the emotional spectrum.. It was actually quite concerning.

His friends just brushed it off and said thats just him, he's always like that  :-\
Probably not his fault I guess...

This is what I'm talking about - this is absolute rubbish and I'd like NZMM to tell us all that he really saw me and / or that any of the BS in his post above actually happened.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 02:06:05 AM »
Here's the post

This is what I'm talking about - this is absolute rubbish and I'd like NZMM to tell us all that he really saw me and / or that any of the BS in his post above actually happened.

It wouldn't surprise me if you didn't remember our meeting due to the state you were in  :-\
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 02:08:40 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me if you didn't remember our meeting due to the state you were in  :-\

So you absolutely swear that we met IRL and what you've said did happen? Answer seriously for once.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 02:12:23 AM »
This Kiwiol fellow certainly has a bee in his bonnet about something.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 02:15:33 AM »
If NZMM has met Kiwiol than Ive met Pam anderson and she gave me a golden shower  ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 02:19:25 AM »
Answer seriously for once.

This Kiwiol fellow certainly has a bee in his bonnet about something.

Guess you've made the point here, lol!

If NZMM aka Complex Carbs aka Nightstalker aka Big Mark C aka (insert gimmick account name here) has met Kiwiol than Ive met Pam anderson and she gave me a golden shower  ;)

Fixed ;)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 02:43:55 AM »
Guess you've made the point here, lol!

Fixed ;)

To be mentioned in the same breath as those legends is truly an honor. Thank you kiwiol, you have made my night  :)
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 02:52:16 AM »
To be mentioned in the same breath as those legends is truly an honor. Thank you kiwiol, you have made my night  :)

No worries. Looking forward to the make up sex ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 02:57:51 AM »
You have already admitted CC is you , cos you lost your log in in the NZMM account so you started CC..

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 05:49:32 AM »
Just to repeat: squad was posting kiwi's personal info in that thread ( a thread prob deleted by SS)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2009, 07:49:28 AM »
Internet=serious business.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 07:51:13 AM »
Internet=serious business.

CalvinH = serious business :)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 07:52:17 AM »
CalvinH = serious business :)

How was your weekend bro ??? :)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2009, 07:53:48 AM »

How was your weekend bro ??? :)

awesome man, i think im done for the whole month after the destructive weekend i had, right now im checking my credit card balance and i see charges that i dont really remember!