Author Topic: Test Only Cycle Recommendations  (Read 1170 times)

3dfxman

• Getbig I
Test Only Cycle Recommendations
« on: February 18, 2009, 02:25:59 AM »
Hello all. I'm currently 24 and I've been lifting since I was 18 off and on (I was only "off" during the summers, because of my 12 hour day job in 150F heat). However, that summer job in which I use to work does not operate anymore (aluminum smelter), so I don't plan for anymore "off" times. Another-words, I am ready to get started with a long term commitment. I have lots of experience under my belt with the natural methods of bodybuilding. I have been at 190 lbs all the way up to 250 lbs. I am currently nearing an end of a cut. I am 6"4, 208lbs and roughly about 13% body fat or so. I'm pretty much a mesomorph when it comes down to it. I can gain weight easy, but I can also lose weight easy as well.

Anyhow, for this next bulk, I wanna try to "up the anty" to give me better/faster results from what I usually do (which is a typical by-the-book bulk with a strict surplus diet).

Granted I'm not very smart when it comes to gear usage, but I do know a little to get started. After doing some research, it seems that a very cheap alternative that is very effective, with very low if any side effects is running a test-only cycle. I really have a problem forking out the money at this time (college student) for any other compounds, so I would like to try a test-only cycle, as I have heard many good results with this.

I also plan on using Size-on (creatine), monocreatine, whey/casein protein powders along with a test cycle. I have previously used NO2, and I do find this product useful. However, I found my body building a very high tolerance for this stuff, and my body required too high of a dose to justify the cost. So NO2 is the only thing I do not use anymore. So here are my questions:

A) Is test right for me?
B) Do I need to change up my diet  or my workout routine (split 4 day lift schedule) at all, or just keep the same diet that I have been doing naturally (High Protein, High Complex Carbs, Decent Healthy fats)?
C) There are many different "testosterone" products out on the market. Which one do I need to look for, and what is an expected price?
D) How should my cycle look like?
E) I might get made fun of for this one, but I prefer a non-injection solution if possible.

My Goal:

Begin bulk at 200, RETAIN, if not LOSE bodyfat during bulk to around 230. I have never been able to reduce body fat during a bulk naturally, no matter which diet that I have followed for long periods of times. I've tried clean bulks of 4600 calories (my first mistake in body building, as I gained too much fat from this huge surplus), all the way from extended bulks with 3400 calories (little if any fat gain, but gains were very slow). I've also tried anything from 3 to 7 days/week workout schedules. I find the best to be around 4 days a week, because my body needs rest to grow. Anyhow, my point is, I have the workout experience and commitment to get started with this.

Thanks very much for your help guys.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Test Only Cycle Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 02:47:59 AM »
Hello all. I'm currently 24 and I've been lifting since I was 18 off and on (I was only "off" during the summers, because of my 12 hour day job in 150F heat). However, that summer job in which I use to work does not operate anymore (aluminum smelter), so I don't plan for anymore "off" times. Another-words, I am ready to get started with a long term commitment. I have lots of experience under my belt with the natural methods of bodybuilding. I have been at 190 lbs all the way up to 250 lbs. I am currently nearing an end of a cut. I am 6"4, 208lbs and roughly about 13% body fat or so. I'm pretty much a mesomorph when it comes down to it. I can gain weight easy, but I can also lose weight easy as well.

Anyhow, for this next bulk, I wanna try to "up the anty" to give me better/faster results from what I usually do (which is a typical by-the-book bulk with a strict surplus diet).

Granted I'm not very smart when it comes to gear usage, but I do know a little to get started. After doing some research, it seems that a very cheap alternative that is very effective, with very low if any side effects is running a test-only cycle. I really have a problem forking out the money at this time (college student) for any other compounds, so I would like to try a test-only cycle, as I have heard many good results with this.

I also plan on using Size-on (creatine), monocreatine, whey/casein protein powders along with a test cycle. I have previously used NO2, and I do find this product useful. However, I found my body building a very high tolerance for this stuff, and my body required too high of a dose to justify the cost. So NO2 is the only thing I do not use anymore. So here are my questions:

A) Is test right for me?
B) Do I need to change up my diet  or my workout routine (split 4 day lift schedule) at all, or just keep the same diet that I have been doing naturally (High Protein, High Complex Carbs, Decent Healthy fats)?
C) There are many different "testosterone" products out on the market. Which one do I need to look for, and what is an expected price?
D) How should my cycle look like?
E) I might get made fun of for this one, but I prefer a non-injection solution if possible.

My Goal:

Begin bulk at 200, RETAIN, if not LOSE bodyfat during bulk to around 230. I have never been able to reduce body fat during a bulk naturally, no matter which diet that I have followed for long periods of times. I've tried clean bulks of 4600 calories (my first mistake in body building, as I gained too much fat from this huge surplus), all the way from extended bulks with 3400 calories (little if any fat gain, but gains were very slow). I've also tried anything from 3 to 7 days/week workout schedules. I find the best to be around 4 days a week, because my body needs rest to grow. Anyhow, my point is, I have the workout experience and commitment to get started with this.

Thanks very much for your help guys.

I think you've already answered some of your own questions.

Workout four days per week, eod, high intensity.

Stop alternating your weight so much.

There's no reason you should be dropping down so low (190lbs) or bulking up so high (250lbs).

Try to retain your gains without losing so much when you cut.......even if that means lessening your training schedule.

You know your body better than anyone else, so use some common sense.

If you don't plan on injecting then you might as well forget about AAS.

That was a stupid suggestion.

If you're in the market, I suggest Organon Sustanon, but if you can't stomach EOD injections (which it sounds like you can't), go for Schering Enanthate whereby you can get by with once or bi-weekly injections.

You sound like one of these kids who is scared of needles.

If so, I advise you to forget about it.......and remain natural like "Alex23".   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

3dfxman

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 02:55:49 AM »
Thanks for the info.

I do not fluctuate my weight that much at all. I was just stating that I've started out at about 190lbs and I've also been to 250lbs (with 17% body fat, too much). What I would really like, is to be at 225-230 lbs with 11% BF or so.

I can take injections, believe me. I just wasn't aware that testosterone was to be only taken by needle. So basically, I would presume I could expect faster gains (given the diet and training is correct)? How does Test usually rate for BF % loss while during a clean bulk?

Thanks again, this is really helpful. Could you mind shedding a link for me on this product that you speak of, so I know of a legit merchant (In PM ofcoarse). Would you recommend taking this with Nolvadex or Proviron?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 03:07:14 AM »
I can take injections, believe me. I just wasn't aware that testosterone was to be only taken by needle. So basically, I would presume I could expect faster gains (given the diet and training is correct)? How does Test usually rate for BF % loss while during a clean bulk?

No source solicitations, bro.

Those are the rules.

Testosterone is best by injections due to the nature of the release of the drug in to the body.

Orals are too short by half-life to be anything but an adjunct, not the foundation of a cycle.

BF% loss isn't determined by the method of Testosterone administration........

You really need to read up on this because your questions are kind of basic and naive.

http://www.molecularnutrition.net/products_book.html

Buy this and it will explain all the basics......

If you don't have the money to invest in this book, you don't have the money to invest in anabolics either.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 03:46:39 PM »
if he's a needle scared pussy he can always take 300mg of andriol a day