Author Topic: Killing children/your child because god told you to  (Read 41750 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Killing children/your child because god told you to
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2009, 04:38:18 PM »
It is hard to discern you and your intentions over the internet.  As I read your responses, and many others like yours, there are some things that remain consistent.  You deny the existence of Jesus, you deny the existence of God and you mock those who do.  Again, I do not know why you do this, but there is no doubt as to who inspires your actions.  It it time that you are boldly told what you are.  You are without a doubt a liar.  I am not your enemy, but I am forever an enemy of he who inspires you. 

You are off your fucking rocker; go have a drink of reality and get back to me.
I hate the State.

fitt@40

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2009, 10:26:49 AM »
I actally expected more foolishness from you.  In any event, that's your opinion, not needed and I would rather not.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2009, 07:06:29 PM »
I actally expected more foolishness from you.  In any event, that's your opinion, not needed and I would rather not.

It's also my opinion as well.your a nut job.
DAWG

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2009, 07:09:25 PM »

He says you are inspired by the devil!   lol

And you are liar for not believing as he believes? 

I'm at a loss for words fitt@40

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2009, 08:27:02 PM »
Was talking to someone who has spent a lot of time in the Middle East and he said many of them hate us, our way life, and want us wiped off the map.  That if we kill a "soldier" (for lack of a better word) and that soldier has a son, that son will be told about his father's death and trained to use a gun at the earliest possible age in preparation for revenge.  He said to truly win a war like the one we are raging against extremists, you have to take out their whole family.  That no one will ever speak that in public, but that it's a reality, if the goal is to eradicate extremists.   

Made me think about Ozmo's anti-baby-killing crusade.  :)   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »
Was talking to someone who has spent a lot of time in the Middle East and he said many of them hate us, our way life, and want us wiped off the map.  That if we kill a "soldier" (for lack of a better word) and that soldier has a son, that son will be told about his father's death and trained to use a gun at the earliest possible age in preparation for revenge.  He said to truly win a war like the one we are raging against extremists, you have to take out their whole family.  That no one will ever speak that in public, but that it's a reality, if the goal is to eradicate extremists.   

So every child there is destined to kill Americans so we better kill them first? 

Right.

It does sound like a guy who's spent too much time in the middle east.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2009, 04:58:53 AM »

Maybe satan does inspire you? huh? How do you know? HOW DO YOU REALY KNOW?!

Unless you prove him otherwise, he is not "off his rocker".

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2009, 06:09:03 AM »

one of the dumbest post's Ive read in a long time...yea if this fitt40 lunatic says you work 4 the devil the onus is on you decide to disprove Satan doesn't inspire you...WTF?
DAWG

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2009, 07:13:06 AM »
one of the dumbest post's Ive read in a long time...yea if this fitt40 lunatic says you work 4 the devil the onus is on you decide to disprove Satan doesn't inspire you...WTF?

Classic nut job/cultist thinking that's what the "F" it is. 
Unless he's just being sarcastic  lol

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2009, 08:12:09 AM »

My point exactly!! You must know the nature of your enemy, in order to deal with him accordingly. I’m all for diplomacy and trying to reach some sort of mutual understanding and peaceful resolution to conflict. And, that’s a two-way street.

But, when you have foes whose deeds and words indicate, in no uncertain terms, that their goal is to destroy you and will do so the instant they obtain the means, the time for talk is over (whether it was the Amalekites then, or Muslim terrorists now).

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2009, 08:16:12 AM »
My point exactly!! You must know the nature of your enemy, in order to deal with him accordingly. I’m all for diplomacy and trying to reach some sort of mutual understanding and peaceful resolution to conflict. And, that’s a two-way street.

But, when you have foes whose deeds and words indicate, in no uncertain terms, that their goal is to destroy you and will do so the instant they obtain the means, the time for talk is over (whether it was the Amalekites then, or Muslim terrorists now).

So you advocate the killing of these children?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2009, 09:27:48 AM »

So you advocate the killing of these children?

While I pray it never comes to that, if it takes destroying every last one of that enemy (man, woman, and child) to keep them from doing the same to me and my family or my country, so be it. I make no apology for that, whatsoever.

Of course, I would prefer that some kind of peaceful negotiation would take place (negotiation, involving BOTH sides of the equation) and that the enemies of America would cease fire.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »

Dude is possibly the biggest nut here...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2009, 09:59:20 AM »
While I pray it never comes to that, if it takes destroying every last one of that enemy (man, woman, and child) to keep them from doing the same to me and my family or my country, so be it. I make no apology for that, whatsoever.

Of course, I would prefer that some kind of peaceful negotiation would take place (negotiation, involving BOTH sides of the equation) and that the enemies of America would cease fire.

Ah..back to the primitive days of tribalism; the enemies of America have been created BY America.  ::)
I hate the State.

fitt@40

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: March 31, 2009, 10:17:56 AM »
It's also my opinion as well.your a nut job.

Under your avatar it reads 'If there is a god, he's one evil SOB.'

Of course you are going to think I am crazy.  The things I believe are going to appear foolish to anyone who does not believe.

fitt@40

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2009, 10:19:30 AM »

Do you believe that satan exists?  If so, what do you think his role is in this world?

fitt@40

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2009, 10:26:13 AM »

There is really no need to try and defend me or my position.  The Word has told us that such things would happen.  Christians should take notice of this type of response.  These guys are just anonymous posters on the internet.  How are Christians going to respond when colleagues and family members treat them the same way?  I am truly blessed in that this type of attitude only makes me stronger in my belief. 

fitt@40

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2009, 10:29:55 AM »

It was not this "lunatic fitt@40" idea that his attitude is inspired by satan.  The Word of God tells us that.  Yes, I understand that you do not believe it to be true. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2009, 10:43:06 AM »

And, Deicide never disappoints in that area!!!! ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 31, 2009, 10:56:27 AM »
Do you believe that satan exists?  If so, what do you think his role is in this world?

Not in the traditional Christian sense,

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2009, 11:11:27 AM »
So every child there is destined to kill Americans so we better kill them first? 

Right.

It does sound like a guy who's spent too much time in the middle east.

No.  Not what he said and not what I said. 

He knows what he's talking about. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2009, 11:16:00 AM »

Yeah.  I think the focus on killing kids is a bit hypocritical.  War always kills kids.  Every war we have been involved in has killed noncombatants.  We know going into every war that women and children will die.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2009, 11:17:29 AM »
No.  Not what he said and not what I said. 

He knows what he's talking about. 

He suggested the whole family must be killed because the children would be raised to kill Americans right?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »
Yeah.  I think the focus on killing kids is a bit hypocritical.  War always kills kids.  Every war we have been involved in has killed noncombatants.  We know going into every war that women and children will die.   

The difference is purposely targeting kids.  When Genocide/mass murder is committed with swords and spears, Kids are purposely targeted when it can be avoided.

Versus:

The bombing of suspected terrorist targets that resulted in the unintentional deaths of innocent children.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2009, 11:25:23 AM »
He suggested the whole family must be killed because the children would be raised to kill Americans right?

Pretty much, but mainly just the boys.  He was talking about what it would actually take to "win" the war.  He didn't say "every child there is destined to kill Americans so we better kill them first."  He specifically talked about the men who die in their fight, war, etc.