Author Topic: Honest opinions  (Read 8144 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Honest opinions
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »
No way would he do that. He isn't going to fuck with all three mods ;D

;D ;D

I can only give 2 smileys since SS isn't drinking.
I just poured out a little of my 40oz for my Fallon homie :(

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2009, 05:10:41 PM »
Maybe only two?

The man was born to drink, he will be back better than ever in no time. Besides, just because he hasn't drank doesn't mean he has been "sober".
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2009, 05:11:50 PM »

;D ;D

I am going on my 5th straight night. I need a break but beer tastes so damn good.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2009, 05:15:48 PM »

;D ;D

What are you smoking tonight? GOF, AF, RP?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2009, 05:16:53 PM »
I am going on my 5th straight night. I need a break but beer tastes so damn good.

I had Wendy's for dinner.I emptied out 1/2 the 7-up and filled it with Goose.now I'm just waiting to see where the night takes me

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2009, 05:21:14 PM »
What are you smoking tonight? GOF, AF, RP?

Nada last night or tonight.way to fuckin cold to be outside for a half hour :(

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »

I had Wendy's for dinner.I emptied out 1/2 the 7-up and filled it with Goose.now I'm just waiting to see where the night takes me

if youre like chaos the night will take you on every forum on get big for about an hour each one    the man is obsesed with his online life      his wife is getting sick of it

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2009, 11:22:46 PM »

;D ;D

well I fell off the wagon, on my second bottle of wine.

My kids B-day today, so we had a party at the skate park and right before we left me and my son wound up getting into a focking mess of a fight with some spooks.......Ill tell the whole story when i'm not so wound up, but my kid got knocked out by a grown man and i got a skate board to the back of my dome.....man did i fock some monkeys up......cops came,some kids videoed it, not good!.........I swear i can't even have a nice family day with out being focked with by those animals.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2009, 01:23:31 AM »
You prefer to be owned on a daily basis ???  I assure you, I can do that

i got your idol on here to call you a queef

you will never top that

8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=199004.msg2743619#msg2743619

T

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2009, 01:49:58 AM »

you will never top that

8)
Isn't a queef a fart?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2009, 02:57:49 AM »
Isn't a queef a fart?

its not a compliment

havenbull didn't post for weeks after that

it was quite the owning
T

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2009, 07:10:18 AM »
Queef = pussy fart. That gurgling sound it makes when cum or trapped air is leaking out. :)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2009, 08:37:54 AM »

you will never top that

8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=199004.msg2743619#msg2743619

Son, you've lost your mind... need I just post a pic of you -- ANY PIC -- and you are owned

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2009, 08:46:11 AM »

My kids B-day today, so we had a party at the skate park and right before we left me and my son wound up getting into a focking mess of a fight with some spooks.......Ill tell the whole story when i'm not so wound up, but my kid got knocked out by a grown man and i got a skate board to the back of my dome.....man did i fock some monkeys up......cops came,some kids videoed it, not good!.........I swear i can't even have a nice family day with out being focked with by those animals.
A family that fights together, stays together.

Hope your kid is OK and don't worry about your dome, I'm sure it couldn't get uglier. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2009, 08:53:09 AM »

That sucks, man.

Where the fuck do you live that 'people' are all crazy and shit?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2009, 09:24:40 AM »
Son, you've lost your mind... need I just post a pic of you -- ANY PIC -- and you are owned

meltdown

Queef - that shit cracks me up every time  ;D
T

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2009, 09:41:34 AM »
A family that fights together, stays together.

Hope your kid is OK and don't worry about your dome, I'm sure it couldn't get uglier. :)
bro, we been in sum shit through life, bar fights, whatever! but fock was i scared for my family........on top of it sum 300lb monkey was trying to get to my chick and that's when my son jumped in to protect him mommy.....man i'm just starting to remember bits and pieces, cause one kid told me that i got hit in the back of the head with a skate board and hell i didn't even know it was happening cause i get such bad tunnel vision when i fight.......My kid is good I'm pissed but also proud of him for sticking up but i had it under control and when you throw the mix of worrying bout you fam in the mix of it.......wow!.thanks though.

That sucks, man.

Where the fuck do you live that 'people' are all crazy and shit?
dude we were at a multimillion dollar park/skate park with ponds to fish in and BBQ's to have parties...and we were getting ready to leave and a familly of black trash started talking crazy shit to my kids friend and claiming they were gang bangers from chicago.....so the main culprit wouldnt stop and basically followed us to our car and no lie 30 or 40 white kids followed with their cell phone videoing cause they wanted to see my big ass fight i guess............I repeatedly asked his friend to get him away from my familly but it didnt help, so next thing you know his 300lb mother comes full blast to get to my wife and about 4 youngsters came at me and it was on....beleieve it or not when i got to my kid he was out on the ground and i knocked the fat bitch out cold after dealing with the youngsters.....they would of killed my girl no doubt and we still have no idea why.

I got my kid up and i just kept throwing bombs next thing i know my wife said get in the car!!!!!!!! so i jumped in and we hit it....pulled over down the way to make sure we were all ok and than the cops showed up......crazt thing is it's all on video.....My wife said at one point that it looked like it was me and my son against at least 7 thugs and a couple skanks, while all these white suburbanites just watched...Thats when she said will someone help my son and husband and then booom a free for all busted out......The park ranger was there the whole time and all he kept on doing was trying to stop me from hitting everyone hahahaha! i was like, are you gonna call the cops dumb ass or am i gonna star killing motherfuckers!

anyways we're all good my nose is all swelled up and crooked again LOL!... i have a lump the size of a apple on the back of my head and i think i fractured my hand on the back of someones head lol and yeah my little scrapper son has some battle wounds but he is just fine..........sorry to run on, but this was the craziest thing i ever been involved in ever and ive been in sum shit ;D........when i find a good vid or report about it, i'll post it up.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2009, 09:45:54 AM »
bro, we been in sum shit through life, bar fights, whatever! but fock was i scared for my family........on top of it sum 300lb monkey was trying to get to my chick and that's when my son jumped in to protect him mommy.....man i'm just starting to remember bits and pieces, cause one kid told me that i got hit in the back of the head with a skate board and hell i didn't even know it was happening cause i get such bad tunnel vision when i fight.......My kid is good I'm pissed but also proud of him for sticking up but i had it under control and when you throw the mix of worrying bout you fam in the mix of it.......wow!.thanks though.

dude we were at a multimillion dollar park/skate park with ponds to fish in and BBQ's to have parties...and we were getting ready to leave and a familly of black trash started talking crazy shit to my kids friend and claiming they were gang bangers from chicago.....so the main culprit wouldnt stop and basically followed us to our car and no lie 30 or 40 white kids followed with their cell phone videoing cause they wanted to see my big ass fight i guess............I repeatedly asked his friend to get him away from my familly but it didnt help, so next thing you know his 300lb mother comes full blast to get to my wife and about 4 youngsters came at me and it was on....beleieve it or not when i got to my kid he was out on the ground and i knocked the fat bitch out cold after dealing with the youngsters.....they would of killed my girl no doubt and we still have no idea why.

I got my kid up and i just kept throwing bombs next thing i know my wife said get in the car!!!!!!!! so i jumped in and we hit it....pulled over down the way to make sure we were all ok and than the cops showed up......crazt thing is it's all on video.....My wife said at one point that it looked like it was me and my son against at least 7 thugs and a couple skanks, while all these white suburbanites just watched...Thats when she said will someone help my son and husband and then booom a free for all busted out......The park ranger was there the whole time and all he kept on doing was trying to stop me from hitting everyone hahahaha! i was like, are you gonna call the cops dumb ass or am i gonna star killing motherfuckers!

anyways we're all good my nose is all swelled up and crooked again LOL!... i have a lump the size of a apple on the back of my head and i think i fractured my hand on the back of someones head lol and yeah my little scrapper son has some battle wounds but he is just fine..........sorry to run on, but this was the craziest thing i ever been involved in ever and ive been in sum shit ;D........when i find a good vid or report about it, i'll post it up.

Damn, that's some crazy shit. I hope someone kills those monkeys and rapes and tortures their entire families :)
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2009, 09:49:16 AM »
Damn, that's some crazy shit. I hope someone kills those monkeys and rapes and tortures their entire families :)
The crazy thing is they called me a guy at least 30 times and they were the focking ones acting like animals.....TBO i focked them up pretty good and the best was when my wife skipped over the 300lb gorrilla I knocked out to get to my son and said what now bitch hahahaha crazy shit..... 8).

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2009, 09:49:34 AM »

damn. :o

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2009, 09:52:20 AM »
The crazy thing is they called me a guy at least 30 times and they were the focking ones acting like animals.....TBO i focked them up pretty good and the best was when my wife skipped over the 300lb gorrilla I knocked out to get to my son and said what now bitch hahahaha crazy shit..... 8).

I realize that not all blacks are bad people, but these types of animals give blacks a bad rap. I honestly think we should give them Alabama or Georgia and make them stay there. They can not live peacefully with good honest white folks, so what's the point of even trying anymore.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2009, 09:58:59 AM »
damn. :o
Here the prob i think..A group of them were being very rude and all the white kids were too scared to say something so my kids friend said hey cant you say excuse me or some shit and thats when it all satrted....This thing that i thought was a guy started pushing my sons friend so i ran over there and said hey don't push my son and whatever it was cause it was dressed like a dude said fu guy!!!! while some guy was pulling it away from me that's when i said calm down little man......so it said fu guy im a fing girl ni.gga!!!!! so i said well then act like one ni.gga!......so no lie this thing wouldnt stop so i kept making fun of her so 'im pretty sure that wasn't a good idea ;D...oh and when it said to my wife"your not my momma" and my wife said obviously!..... we don't look alike poo face hahahahaha!

I realize that not all blacks are bad people, but these types of animals give blacks a bad rap. I honestly think we should give them Alabama or Georgia and make them stay there. They can not live peacefully with good honest white folks, so what's the point of even trying anymore.
Yeah funny thing is they were in town from chicago, so i know the type and when i told my mom what happen she said.... you gotta move out of there.. i said mom, i was at one of the nicest parks in the AZ LOL!

spinnis

« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2009, 10:44:37 AM »
POST THE DAMN VIDEO SS SO I CAN MASTURBATE

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2009, 10:46:47 AM »
POST THE DAMN VIDEO SS SO I CAN MASTURBATE
;D

drkaje