Author Topic: Honest opinions  (Read 8136 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Honest opinions
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2009, 11:44:27 AM »
Glad ur family and you are alright!!!!

That shit pisses me off. Those people should be put in an oven/ Auschwitz style!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2009, 04:33:47 PM »
Glad ur family and you are alright!!!!

That shit pisses me off. Those people should be put in an oven/ Auschwitz style!!!!
Thanks man,trust me they got a reality check last night 8).... I just wish my fam didnt have to see that shit...........a lot of there friends were there when it went down, so my phone has been ringing off the hook....we're tying to get a hold of one of the vids..... i only seen myself fight on vid one other time and i wanna see if i still look retarded when i fight hahahaha! no really everything happens so fast, i wanna see what i missed.............hell this is whats crazy..... right before we left, we ordered a few pies from pizza hut, so when we got there to pick them up there was only a 18 min gap from the time i called till the time i picked up the pizza.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2009, 09:05:55 PM »
Video evidence or it never happened!!
P

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2009, 04:53:29 AM »
Damn, SS....sounds like a wild weekend.  Happy to hear that you and your family didn't suffer anything more serious than some bumps and bruises. 

Those animals picked the wrong mofo to mess with!  Can you imagine when they arrived back in the ghetto and had to explain that one?  I'm sure you were either described as 10 guys or Goldberg......hahaha

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2009, 06:00:43 AM »
Thanks man,trust me they got a reality check last night 8).... I just wish my fam didnt have to see that shit...........a lot of there friends were there when it went down, so my phone has been ringing off the hook....we're tying to get a hold of one of the vids..... i only seen myself fight on vid one other time and i wanna see if i still look retarded when i fight hahahaha! no really everything happens so fast, i wanna see what i missed.............hell this is whats crazy..... right before we left, we ordered a few pies from pizza hut, so when we got there to pick them up there was only a 18 min gap from the time i called till the time i picked up the pizza.

Haha,I cant wait till all the MMA experts see the vid and tell you what you did wrong and how they would of done it :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2009, 07:52:03 AM »

Haha,I cant wait till all the MMA experts see the vid and tell you what you did wrong and how they would of done it :D

Calvin, you mean the tough guys who wear panties and "fight" where no groin shots, biting, thumbs to the eye, bottle to noggin, etc...is allowed?  You know things that happen in REAL fights.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2009, 07:54:55 AM »
 ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2009, 07:56:49 AM »
Calvin, you mean the tough guys who wear panties and "fight" where no groin shots, biting, thumbs to the eye, bottle to noggin, etc...is allowed?  You know things that happen in REAL fights.
;D

Exactly,I can just imagine them saying "You know SS if you went for the arm bar there..."

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2009, 07:57:49 AM »

Some of them would let go during a street fight if the guy started tapping, LOL!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2009, 08:07:59 AM »

Exactly,I can just imagine them saying "You know SS if you went for the arm bar there..."
hahahahaha!...or the "man if i was there i would of use my pressure point techniques" or "I would of shot and killed them" ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2009, 08:16:07 AM »
it fucking sucks when you can't go out with your family

without some "players" wanting to throw hands

glad your family are ok ss
T

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2009, 08:18:02 AM »
it fucking sucks when you can't go out with your family

without some "players" wanting to throw hands

glad your family are ok ss
Thank man.......We have had so much fun joking about it this weekend.it's epic!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2009, 08:23:42 AM »
Some of them would let go during a street fight if the guy started tapping, LOL!

haha, I was watching some random fight vid on youtube, or one of those sites, and two guys were fighting.  They got on the ground and no action was happening, so the guys videoing made them stand back up....hahaha...

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2009, 08:25:39 AM »
I would be in jail if some assholes started shit when my kids were there.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »
I would be in jail if some assholes started shit when my kids were there.
Oh brother, here we go ::)

I guess you haven't been in to many confrontations in life, huh drcock?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2009, 08:42:36 AM »
Oh brother, here we go ::)

I guess you haven't been in to many confrontations in life, huh drcock?

Enough but none with the kids around. Getting them out of there would be the smarter thing to do but with my luck the cops would arrest the wrong person. It's just good that everyone's alright.

It's hard to know exactly when to stop when your family is around. I'm not a badass by any stretch of the imagination.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2009, 08:47:45 AM »
Enough but none with the kids around. Getting them out of there would be the smarter thing to do but with my luck the cops would arrest the wrong person. It's just good that everyone's alright.

It's hard to know exactly when to stop when your family is around. I'm not a badass by any stretch of the imagination.
It was the scariest thing i was ever involved in, only because my little guys were there and their mommy..........Too be honest i would of gonna to jail if i didn't get the fock out of there.......I'm very good at avoiding the po po  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2009, 08:51:37 AM »
It was the scariest thing i was ever involved in, only because my little guys were there and their mommy..........Too be honest i would of gonna to jail if i didn't get the fock out of there.......I'm very good at avoiding the po po  ;D

I'd be freaked.

Don't go all buying the Turner Diaries and shit. Sometimes people are just scum.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2009, 08:54:47 AM »
I'd be freaked.

Don't go all buying the Turner Diaries and shit. Sometimes people are just scum.
Oh no doubt man.......I told my irl black friend and he said "focking ghetto scum" hahahaha!

spinnis

« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2009, 06:09:24 AM »
is the focking video coming or what?