Author Topic: Why is Ron deleting threads here?  (Read 3651 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Why is Ron deleting threads here?
« on: February 24, 2009, 09:36:07 PM »
We all wanted to know if QO was on the side of team Nasser or if he was sticking with his Y board buddies who have backed him up for years. But Ron deleted the thread. Anyone know why ???
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Why is Ron deleting threads here?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 09:42:39 PM »
Somebody must have complained. Did you check with SS and ClavinH?

I would like to know where he stands, if he'll be siding with his 'arab' friends now or sticking with his Y board brothers.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 09:45:15 PM »
Somebody must have complained. Did you check with SS and ClavinH?

I would like to know where he stands, if he'll be siding with his 'arab' friends now or sticking with his Y board brothers.

It wasn't either of them. I would also like to know if he is a Muslim loving pos or a real American like the rest of us. I think the first order of business is he needs to destroy Sharma and company for backtalking the Y boarders.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 09:47:46 PM »
It wasn't either of them. I would also like to know if he is a Muslim loving pos or a real American like the rest of us. I think the first order of business is he needs to destroy Sharma and company for backtalking the Y boarders.
X2

QO, speak on this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 09:59:19 PM »
X2

QO, speak on this.

Here is the thing Choas. I could give two shits what race someone is. Take Kiwi for example, I have no clue what he is, white, brown, black, fuck I don't know. But I respect the guy for his wit and the fact that he doesn't make a point to worship bodybuilders who really never accomplished shit and bash Americans. QO claimed to be Italian and is going out of his way to backup Muslims, even to the point where he is letting his new friends bash Y board regulars. For years, we had his back and now he is letting Sharma and company bash our group with no repercussions. It makes no sense at all. We deserve to know why he chose a bunch of filthy terrorists over us. After the way some of the guys defended him on here for years it is sad to watch him side with sharma over people like you, Groink etc.
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »
As my buddy said... If you're not a Legalized or Naturalized US citizen... You're a terrorist.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 12:50:51 AM »
you guys must be bored

he stated in the other thread he didn't support muslims

and he has always openly supported bodybuilders

T

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 01:05:46 AM »
Sharma and bigbob "complained"  ::). PM me for more info on the bottom dwellers.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 02:24:05 AM »
you guys must be bored

He praises a lot more than just the physique when it comes to Nasser - he says stuff like "the pumpkinheads are jealous of his intelligence and handsome good looks" ROFL ;D

Is anyone here in the Y really wishing they looked like Nasser facially or feeling frustrated when they realize they don't? And for the record, while Nasser is an intelligent guy, he is far from being a genius like the members of Team Nasser make him to be.

Sharma and bigbob "complained"  ::). PM me for more info on the bottom dwellers.

How would you know if they complained? In this case, the thread got nuked because Ron reads the Y all the time and as BF and a couple of others have observed, he nukes threads in which there is Muslim bashing. Danny, I think that's why the thread got nuked and I agree - I think we should be able to say what we want (as long as it's not extreme) in the Alpha boards and not have it deleted. And there wasn't even anything offensive said in that thread compared to shit that's been said here about other things, races and members.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 03:52:15 AM »
maybe ron is scared case the muslims

drop a jehad on his ass  ???
T

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 04:38:20 AM »
Ron doesn't give a fuck about the Y, LOL!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 05:06:39 AM »
you guys must be bored

He did? I didn't see that. That is definitely good to hear. I have a question for QO though, are you going to let Sharma disrespect your long time friends on here? I think it's time you go all "Sarcasm '06" on him tbh.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 05:17:48 AM »

How would you know if they complained? In this case, the thread got nuked because Ron reads the Y all the time and as BF and a couple of others have observed, he nukes threads in which there is Muslim bashing. Danny, I think that's why the thread got nuked and I agree - I think we should be able to say what we want (as long as it's not extreme) in the Alpha boards and not have it deleted. And there wasn't even anything offensive said in that thread compared to shit that's been said here about other things, races and members.

The Nasser fags bash whites all the times. They call us Pumkinheads if we don't pray to Allah. Why doesn't Ron delete them I wonder.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 05:19:59 AM »
Here is the thing Choas. I could give two shits what race someone is. Take Kiwi for example, I have no clue what he is, white, brown, black, fuck I don't know. But I respect the guy for his wit and the fact that he doesn't make a point to worship bodybuilders who really never accomplished shit and bash Americans. QO claimed to be Italian and is going out of his way to backup Muslims, even to the point where he is letting his new friends bash Y board regulars. For years, we had his back and now he is letting Sharma and company bash our group with no repercussions. It makes no sense at all. We deserve to know why he chose a bunch of filthy terrorists over us. After the way some of the guys defended him on here for years it is sad to watch him side with sharma over people like you, Groink etc.

And has been pointed out by others here, his family members have strange names. He should just come clean and take a  side, no more riding the fence on this one!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 05:27:16 AM »

And has been pointed out by others here, his family members have strange names. He should just come clean and take a  side, no more riding the fence on this one!
I agree, but more importantly he should let us know where he stands in regards to his new buddies and his love for Nasser. There is no reason why he should let them disrespect the former members of the Squad and the Y boarders who have had his back for years and years.
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 06:07:04 AM »
i told you i'm not a Muslim, Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, etc., etc., etc. lover of any kind, i DESPISE religion and all that goes along with it, and i am a real American just like you, born and raised here since 1972.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 06:09:41 AM »
i told you i'm not a Muslim, Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, etc., etc., etc. lover of any kind, i DESPISE religion and all that goes along with it, and i am a real American just like you, born and raised here since 1972.

Alright. That is good enough for me. Seriously though, why all the praising of Nasser lately? He and Sharma openly hate white people. Bigbobs is a good guy though, not a lot of hate from him.
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 07:08:15 AM »
Ron is a mod on this board. Can't he do that sort of thing?
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 07:10:39 AM »

i thought you and quaker were cool chaos

wheres the beef broskie
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 07:14:11 AM »
Ron is a mod on this board. Can't he do that sort of thing?

Yeah, I just wasn't online and was curious as to what was posted that was so bad.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 07:22:01 AM »
I think QO was just stirring the pot like we all do on occasion. He is an honest midwestern American, just like me.
E

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 07:51:47 AM »
Squad has turned into a glute worshiping schmoe.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2009, 09:56:11 AM »
quacker lick sharmas ass because blockhead is main user of the sharma account    quacker think he is good old friends with shane but in reality shane was one of his 'betrayers'    quacker knows he have to behave and lick blocks ass otherwise who knows what might happen?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 10:26:55 AM »
quacker lick sharmas ass because blockhead is main user of the sharma account    quacker think he is good old friends with shane but in reality shane was one of his 'betrayers'    quacker knows he have to behave and lick blocks ass otherwise who knows what might happen?

are you saying block loves the cock
T

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 10:57:05 AM »
are you saying block loves the cock

that sums it up well ;D