Author Topic: Ron, seeing how you are Jewish...  (Read 9195 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Ron, seeing how you are Jewish...
« on: February 24, 2009, 10:07:58 PM »
Can you make a separate board for Bigbobs, Sharma and Quakeroats to talk about Nasser non stop? I am sure you don't like reading about this unsuccessful Arab all the time and neither do the majority of us. Give them a board to obsess over his glutes and dogs etc. please.
E

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ron, seeing how you are Jewish...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 11:15:01 PM »

Actually, I like Nasser - I just emailed him today regarding some issues, and we have been friends for a long time now.  I don't care who someone is, what religion, race or country they are from, as long as they are cool, share common goals and understand that not everyone in the world is against each other.

My best friend growing up was Chinese, and I had many friends from all over. 

I give everyone the same leway, a thread or two about someone, but after that, I merge the thread.  You should know that about me already.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 05:22:11 AM »
Actually, I like Nasser - I just emailed him today regarding some issues, and we have been friends for a long time now.  I don't care who someone is, what religion, race or country they are from, as long as they are cool, share common goals and understand that not everyone in the world is against each other.

I give everyone the same leway, a thread or two about someone, but after that, I merge the thread.  You should know that about me already.

I know you are as fair as they come, no doubt about it. I just think the Nasser shit is overboard at this point. If he was a successful bodybuilder who won a few Mr. O's then maybe I could see the point. But at this point I am convinced people are just using him to piss off us good honest Americans during a time of war. I mean "movie star good looks?" ::) It's getting ridiculous and predictable at this point.
E

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 07:15:28 AM »

Not that i dont trust you my friend, but whenever somebody is hating on:

mexicans - you show up and say "my best friend is mexican"
arabs - my best friend is arab
african - my best friend is african

so the question is, how many best friends do you have ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 07:18:52 AM »
Not that i dont trust you my friend, but whenever somebody is hating on:

mexicans - you show up and say "my best friend is mexican"
arabs - my best friend is arab
african - my best friend is african

so the question is, how many best friends do you have ::)

nasser isn't chinese benz
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 10:53:59 AM »
Oh man, I don't even know where to start with this one.  So you thought that because Ron is Jewish he would have additional incentive to censor anything to do with Nasser?  What does his religion have anything to do with it? 

And you really think that posting about Nasser is done in order to "piss off good honest Americans" and "during a time of war?"  ???  What makes you think that Nasser himself is not a "good honest American?"  And why would a "good honest American" be more likely to get pissed off at discussions of Nasser, as opposed to a non-American?

And what does America being in a war have to do with posting about Nasser on a bb forum?  ???

I don't get why some of you guys bring race and religion into everything.

If posts about Nasser bother you so much, why not just avoid clicking on threads that have "Nasser" in the title?

Great post by the way Ron, it's difficult to come by people who keep it as real as you do.

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »
Oh man, I don't even know where to start with this one.  So you thought that because Ron is Jewish he would have additional incentive to censor anything to do with Nasser?  What does his religion have anything to do with it? 

And you really think that posting about Nasser is done in order to "piss off good honest Americans" and "during a time of war?"  ???  What makes you think that Nasser himself is not a "good honest American?"  And why would a "good honest American" be more likely to get pissed off at discussions of Nasser, as opposed to a non-American?

And what does America being in a war have to do with posting about Nasser on a bb forum?  ???

I don't get why some of you guys bring race and religion into everything.

If posts about Nasser bother you so much, why not just avoid clicking on threads that have "Nasser" in the title?

Great post by the way Ron, it's difficult to come by people who keep it as real as you do.

You spam every thread even if it is not related to Nasser. Danielson is right Ron, Bobs is spamming the board with this stuff. Bobs is upset that Nasser never could win anything. Samir Bannount won the Mr.O. Nasser has nothing to look back on. He is a coward in a way. He hides behind Bobs and uses Bobs as a gimmick to spam the board. Very Sad Ron. A few of us are waiting on Bobs to come back to Cali, we will confront him about all this.  ;)

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 11:07:54 AM »
I agree Ron. BigBobs needs a BigTimeOut.  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 11:10:06 AM »
You spam every thread even if it is not related to Nasser.

Every thread?  ::)  I mention Nasser occasionally in other threads where I see it relevent.  That hardly amounts to "spamming" "every" thread

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 11:13:28 AM »
Every thread?  ::)  I mention Nasser occasionally in other threads where I see it relevent.  That hardly amounts to "spamming" "every" thread

No Bobs, there will be a topic, and you will throw Nasser's picture in there just to stir it up. Ron, if you go through most of the threads, you will see it. Any person will be discussing something off topic, Bobs will come in , with a "smiley face" and put nasser's picture.

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 11:16:55 AM »
No Bobs, there will be a topic, and you will throw Nasser's picture in there just to stir it up. Ron, if you go through most of the threads, you will see it. Any person will be discussing something off topic, Bobs will come in , with a "smiley face" and put nasser's picture.

I agree Ron. You can't even read topics on the gossip board without BigBobs spamming the board.

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 11:19:35 AM »
I agree Ron. You can't even read topics on the gossip board without BigBobs spamming the board.

Thanks man. I mean guys like Samir Bannout win the Mr.O. Now Nasser is saying it is corruption. COuld you imagine if Michael Jordan was crying on the boards like this. He wouldn't be, because he actually won.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 11:35:05 AM »
Great idea Danny, Ron?
I am a big baby

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 11:36:44 AM »

Chinese...
Thats nothin..Im a Autobot and my best friend is a Decepticon..BOOM!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 12:15:35 PM »

a)  It always relates to the topic somehow
b)  It's not that often either

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 12:52:02 PM »

A person with obsessive complusive disorder wouldn't know they were doing it. Look at your avatar, you are so obsessed with this guy. Get a hold of yourself. You dont want your kids feeling ashamed about you. Cmon act like a man. Stop the spamming and act like your own identity. Stop following people around and do stuff for you. Are you ashamed about yourself? You have no backbone. You are like a jellyfish..LOL ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 12:55:33 PM »

Why on earth would you post a picture of Nassers dog in the pitbull thread on the Y? Everyone was talking about their own dogs and you post a pic of his, does that seem normal to you?
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 01:02:54 PM »
Why on earth would you post a picture of Nassers dog in the pitbull thread on the Y? Everyone was talking about their own dogs and you post a pic of his, does that seem normal to you?

It appeared to be a general dog picture thread.  I posted one of my girlfriend's and one of Nasser's.  Why does the fact that I posted a picture of Nasser's dog there make you so upset?  Or more importantly, why don't you simply answer the questions I directed towards you earlier in this thread?  I know you like to pick and choose what to reply to. 

a)  Why did you suggest that because Ron is Jewish he would have additional incentive to censor anything to do with Nasser? 

b)  What makes you think that Nasser himself is not a "good honest American?"

c)  Why do you think a "good honest American" be more likely to get pissed off at discussions of Nasser, as opposed to a non-American?

d)  What does America being in a war have to do with posting about Nasser on a bb forum?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 01:05:46 PM »
It appeared to be a general dog picture thread.  I posted one of my girlfriend's and one of Nasser's.  Why does the fact that I posted a picture of Nasser's dog there make you so upset?  Or more importantly, why don't you simply answer the questions I directed towards you earlier in this thread?  I know you like to pick and choose what to reply to. 

a)  Why did you suggest that because Ron is Jewish he would have additional incentive to censor anything to do with Nasser? 

b)  What makes you think that Nasser himself is not a "good honest American?"

c)  Why do you think a "good honest American" be more likely to get pissed off at discussions of Nasser, as opposed to a non-American?

d)  What does America being in a war have to do with posting about Nasser on a bb forum?

I'll answer them all later Bob, I honestly have to go now. Just try to be your own person a bit more and stop obsessing over the guy.
E

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 02:05:47 PM »
I'll answer them all later Bob, I honestly have to go now. Just try to be your own person a bit more and stop obsessing over the guy.
I don't think Bob knows how to be his own person, he is to used to being Nassers Tool!
I am a big baby

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 04:13:24 PM »

a)  Why did you suggest that because Ron is Jewish he would have additional incentive to censor anything to do with Nasser?  - Jews don't generally like Muslims

b)  What makes you think that Nasser himself is not a "good honest American?" -He beats women and abuses drugs

c)  Why do you think a "good honest American" be more likely to get pissed off at discussions of Nasser, as opposed to a non-American? - Everything changed after 911 Bob. You are not filled with hate like Sharma and a few of the other guys. No one wants to hear how western society is bad etc. etc. This is a site to have some fun, not a place to constantly be reminded about the terrorists intentions to kill us all.

d)  What does America being in a war have to do with posting about Nasser on a bb forum? - If you want to discuss him fine, but stop obsessing over him. Why do you think you have to chime in in every thread made about the guy? Also, if you and your gang are so pro-Islam just fuck off to an Islam board.

E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 04:33:13 PM »

d)  What does America being in a war have to do with posting about Nasser on a bb forum? - If you want to discuss him fine, but stop obsessing over him. Why do you think you have to chime in in every thread made about the guy? Also, if you and your gang are so pro-Islam just fuck off to an Islam board.

Where are bigbobs "pro-Islam" posts?

I get it - you don't like that he has some sort of fetish for Nasser.

But what's the connection between being a... "fan" of Nasser and being "pro-Islam"?

How do you make the connection between Nasser, his fanboys and "terrorists" BTW?  ???
As empty as paradise

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2009, 05:11:54 PM »
Danielson, in response to #1 - you have been on getbig longer than me, so I'm surprised that you would think Ron is the type to dislike Muslims or people of any particular religion. 

Rearding #2 - I guess you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty?  You believe any woman that raises a charge must be truthful, even when it is thrown out in court due to lack of evidence? 

On #3 - I've never said Western society is bad.  Yes, Sharma has said so.  Sharma also clarified that he only says that sort of thing due to the racism and cultural/religious prejudice from the "other" side.  Guaranteed you and several others have made more frequent hateful remarks towards Muslims than Sharma has towards western society. 

On #4 - Don't click on threads that have "Nasser" in the title if it bothers you that much.  Yes, I post about Nasser in some threads that don't have his name in them but it's not nearly frequent enough that it should spark a meltdown on your part.  Also, I don't post about religion on this board - you do more than me actually, in posting your hatred towards Muslims.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 05:12:52 PM »

But what's the connection between being a... "fan" of Nasser and being "pro-Islam"?

How do you make the connection between Nasser, his fanboys and "terrorists" BTW?  ???

You are right. It is Sharma and Jstunami who constantly bash western society, not Bob.
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 05:14:17 PM »

I already knew the answers to the questions before I asked him, Hedgehog.  It answers your question as well.  Basically Danielson associates any type of Arab or Muslim (even if he's an American citizen) as being inferior, a terrorist, etc.  That's why he doesn't like Nasser, and that's why it bothers him so much that Nasser has some fans and friends who post about him here relatively often.  He has also posted that every good American should hate Muslims, and wrongly assumes that his hatred is shared by many others on here too - hence his addressing Ron in this thread as "Seeing how you are Jewish..."