Author Topic: Big Chaos  (Read 80443 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: BIG CHAOS
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2009, 07:39:03 PM »
Wtf is "cankles" and chaos looks quite solid/powerful , I dont think he has ever claimed to be contest ripped..

Bouncer strong type of build.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2009, 08:05:29 PM »
Wtf is "cankles" and chaos looks quite solid/powerful , I dont think he has ever claimed to be contest ripped..

x2
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2009, 08:07:10 PM »
Finally all the real Men show up. As you can see from this morning. Just a bunch of Ms Nancys telling us we needed to diet down in order to get on stage infront other men oiled up in thongs...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2009, 08:11:04 PM »

hahahaha cankles is when your calf and your ankle are the same size, they blend together. It's funny because my calves are 18.5" and my ankle is 11.5".

Finally all the real Men show up. As you can see from this morning. Just a bunch of Ms Nancys telling us we needed to diet down in order to get on stage infront other men oiled up in thongs...
hahahahahaa The skinny twinks and gimmicks spent the day fussing about us three beasts. They wouldn't look us in the eye if they saw us at the gym. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2009, 08:16:25 PM »
hahahaha cankles is when your calf and your ankle are the same size, they blend together. It's funny because my calves are 18.5" and my ankle is 11.5".

theyre not 18.5 muscular    thats the problem   you look very soft without muscle tone     your upper body looks skinny   but maybe thats the limp bizkit shirt youre wearing  ::)    you look like you work on a loading dock    epic 10 dollar an hour job     typical white trash look ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2009, 08:18:42 PM »

hahahahahaa The skinny twinks and gimmicks spent the day fussing about us three beasts. They wouldn't look us in the eye if they saw us at the gym. ;D
no  haha      but they be peaking a look at your butts after you all walk by

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2009, 08:19:02 PM »
theyre not 18.5 muscular    thats the problem   you look very soft without muscle tone     your upper body looks skinny   but maybe thats the limp bizkit shirt youre wearing  ::)    you look like you work on a loading dock    epic 10 dollar an hour job     typical white trash look ;D

Right..so next time we should bring are D&G suits to the gym to throw around weights ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »
Welcome back, I see your wife is home from her job as a door greeter at Walmart and she is taking care of the kids she had with your brother so you can resume your rightful place of being a skinny twink on getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2009, 08:23:00 PM »

and your pic is where again??

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »
Welcome back, I see your wife is home from her job as a door greeter at Walmart and she is taking care of the kids she had with your brother so you can resume your rightful place of being a skinny twink on getbig.

not hating 'bro'    just being honest    pics dont lie    you look tall and skinny    dont get so pissed   you dont live up to your own hype    accept it   move on back to your 'positive' board ;)

;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »
S

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2009, 08:25:42 PM »
not hating 'bro'    just being honest    pics dont lie    you look tall and skinny    dont get so pissed   you dont live up to your own hype    accept it   move on back to your 'positive' board ;)

;)

and your pic is where again?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2009, 08:26:27 PM »

;)
I am tall and if you consider 276lbs skinny, then yes, I am skinny too.  ;)

and your pic is where again?
He won't post one, he's a pussy ass gimmick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2009, 08:27:02 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2009, 08:27:18 PM »
Chaos looking racist big as expected  8)
follow the arrows

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2009, 08:29:02 PM »
Chaos looking racist big as expected  8)

lol    what gave it away?    the white supremacist tats he got in prison? ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2009, 08:31:02 PM »
not hating 'bro'    just being honest    pics dont lie    you look tall and skinny     ;)

Tall and sloppy i'll buy. Hillary Clinton laughs at those blocks calves. WTF is this clown doing on a BB site. ::)

Excellent prison garb there BTW.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2009, 08:31:45 PM »
chaos' mouth , well fingers actually, has been writing cheques that his physqiue can't cash. he keeps talking aobut being huge but his body looks oddly skinny-fat and he has the hips of a lesbian, terrible po'white trash tats and a billy goat bumfluff  beard. he looks depressing, racist and an embarassment. he doesn't even look like he lifts. someone like man of steel, although carrying a fair bit of heft, does.

chaos looks low class and tacky. no doubt does menial, blue collar work .

not hatin, just explaining why there is such a backlash. a lot of talk to only be fred durst's retarded younger brother without the money or talent ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2009, 08:32:12 PM »
Tall and sloppy i'll buy. Hillary Clinton laughs at those blocks calves. WTF is this clown doing on a BB site. ::)
You "work out" on a bowflex right?

LOL ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »
You "work out" on a bowflex right?

LOL ;D

And i look like a BB. Could you score me some crank? You look like a burn-out/sack of shit.

Hope this helps.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2009, 08:34:01 PM »
chaos' mouth , well fingers actually, has been writing cheques that his physqiue can't cash. he keeps talking aobut being huge but his body looks oddly skinny-fat and he has the hips of a lesbian, terrible po'white trash tats and a billy goat bumfluff  beard. he looks depressing, racist and an embarassment. he doesn't even look like he lifts. someone like man of steel, although carrying a fair bit of heft, does.

chaos looks low class and tacky. no doubt does menial, blue collar work .

not hatin, just explaining why there is such a backlash. a lot of talk to only be fred durst's retarded younger brother without the money or talent ;D

i swear i wish you "guys" come to Fullerton and see chaos...all shit talkin would stop

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2009, 08:34:33 PM »
Chaos, it sounds like these guys need to go to the K and lift with you.  Big strong dude who man handles the weights; no different than many football players I lifted with in college.
Squishy face retard

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2009, 08:34:44 PM »

Excellent prison garb there BTW.

why do most people on this site look like ex convicts?    why do people like chaos flock to this site?    he looks like a limp bizkit reject :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2009, 08:35:36 PM »
why do most people on this site look like ex convicts?    why do people like chaos flock to this site?    he looks like a limp bizkit reject :-\

bwahahaahahahaaha WTF is this clown doing here?

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2009, 08:35:47 PM »
Chaos, it sounds like these guys need to go to the K and lift with you.  Big strong dude who man handles the weights.

no body is saying he cant lift 'big' weight     were just saying he doesnt look like he weighs any where NEAR 280     tall skinny grunge rocker who has served time for breaking and entering... ;)