Author Topic: how many married women here, DO NOT wear their ring to the gym?  (Read 1047 times)

littlechris

• Getbig II
Hello ladies,
 i was just wondering, out of those here that are married, how many DO NOT wear your wedding ring when you go train at teh gym???  the reason i ask is because i am interested in this girl at the gym and she never has a ring on.  i introduced myself the other day and she seems friendly.  Im just not sure if she is married.  iver never seen her at teh gym with a guy, but at the back of my mind, im thinking she might be married, and doesnt wear her ring so it doesnt get scratched on the barbells and dumbells.  What do you gals think?
   Also, at this point,since we nos "know each other" and i can address her by her name, what is an "appropriate" way of getting to know her and possibly going out on a date with her??? (if shes not married or has a bf, that is)

thank you sooooo much in advance.

-LC

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: how many married women here, DO NOT wear their ring to the gym?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 09:47:08 PM »
I've seen a lot of women wear their rings.  Personally, I never do.  It would be uncomfortable with many grips not to mentions getting banged up.

There are ways of asking her if she has an SO without coming right out and asking.  Or you could casually ask what she's doing for or did over the weekend.

Example:
You: I was going to try and see "The Wrestler" this weekend.  Have you seen it? What did you think? (Pick a "guy" movie - not one that two girls would go to).

If she did see it, she will probably volunteer "with whom" 
Her:  Oh yah, my boyfriend and I saw it about a month ago, it was awesome"
If she didn't, you'll either get a valid reason "No, my g/f's and I went to see "He's Just Not That Into You"...OR "My b/f really wants to see that.  We're thinking of going this weekend"...
:

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 06:46:25 AM »

Example:
You: I was going to try and see "The Wrestler" this weekend.  Have you seen it? What did you think? (Pick a "guy" movie - not one that two girls would go to).

If she did see it, she will probably volunteer "with whom" 
Her:  Oh yah, my boyfriend and I saw it about a month ago, it was awesome"
If she didn't, you'll either get a valid reason "No, my g/f's and I went to see "He's Just Not That Into You"...OR "My b/f really wants to see that.  We're thinking of going this weekend"...[/color]
REally good advice Princess L

I always wear my rings unless they are being repaired.  I wear gloves to lift so they don't get scratched or banged but they may be just a bit flatter on one side but if so it's not really noticable.
R

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 03:17:41 PM »
I only wear my wedding ring at work or if I'm on a night out and that's it. For everything else it sits by my computer while I'm on Getbig.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 03:30:32 PM »
I only wear my wedding ring at work or if I'm on a night out and that's it. For everything else it sits by my computer while I'm on Getbig.

Less guilt while watching the sex board?  ;D
w