Author Topic: anadrol sus and deca  (Read 880 times)

BBASP

• Getbig II
anadrol sus and deca
« on: March 11, 2009, 12:08:04 PM »
if someone were to have 30 anadrol on hand but was still waiting on 20 ml of sustanon and deca would it be a good idea to go ahead and start the anadrol while waiting on the test and deca or just wait?

thanks guys

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: anadrol sus and deca
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 01:00:25 PM »
what mg are the adrol and when will you get your gear

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 02:11:23 PM »
if someone were to have 30 anadrol on hand but was still waiting on 20 ml of sustanon and deca would it be a good idea to go ahead and start the anadrol while waiting on the test and deca or just wait?

thanks guys

I would def wait bro.  u dont want to run those abombs and not get ur other stuff god forbid.  when planning a cycle u should get all the materials needed to start not half so there will be no probs and would have to half ass it.

i actually get all my pct stuff first before the actual juice.  they way i see it i dont have all the pct stuff needed to run a proper pct no matter what cycle i run i would just crash and lose the gains.

just IMO.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 10:32:05 AM »
I would def wait bro.  u dont want to run those abombs and not get ur other stuff god forbid.  when planning a cycle u should get all the materials needed to start not half so there will be no probs and would have to half ass it.

i actually get all my pct stuff first before the actual juice.  they way i see it i dont have all the pct stuff needed to run a proper pct no matter what cycle i run i would just crash and lose the gains.

just IMO.

Very good advice. Have everything on hand before you start.