Author Topic: deca  (Read 882 times)

blackiron03

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
deca
« on: March 13, 2009, 09:41:31 PM »
Ok so I have a brand new 20cc bottle of deca 250 that I can't use because every time I shoot this its painful and inflamed for 7 days. the brand is DCG Pharm....now I'm an experienced bodybuilder but I know that Deca should not hurt like this. So I ask is it contaminated? Some say heat the bottle in boiling water to re sterilize it. Or the old trick of drawing it out take the tip off of course then wave it for no more than 5secs to break it down but not damage the content so it goes in the muscle easier. What do you suggest?

4thAD

Re: deca
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »
throw it in the trash, I have never used painful deca. At least not yet.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 05:07:21 AM »
Yeah doubt it is contaminated with batceria, otherwise you would have an infectious swelling that would continue to get worse and would not improve on its own with out medication.

Im sure they put too much BA in and this is the cause of the inflamation.  Sounds like poorly made product.  Some good human grade stuff should solve the problem.  If you get some properly constructed test or something you could mix in small amounts of this deca and maybe that will help with the swelling.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »
it sounds like either its contaminated, its dosed way too high, or its got too much BA.

all of those can be fixed.

first off, lets try to bake this, or put in boiling water. this is to evaporate the BA  if theres too much BA. after that you need to add in BA so your gear will have 2-5% BA. id go with 3.5%. (to fgure out how much BA to add to make it correct % youll need to do a bit of simple math). 

now what you have is a sterilized gear with a small percentage of BA.  if you inject this and it still hurts, then you know it wasnt that your gear was contaminated OR that it had to high BA, but that its dosed too high.  if your gera is dosed to high, you "cut it" by adding in some sterile oil. this dilutes the concentration of deca in the gear and will take away the pain.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 02:56:14 PM »
throw it in the trash, I have never used painful deca. At least not yet.

Again throw it out and get some good gear. This is your body were talking about.

blackiron03

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 10:09:52 PM »
Sounds like the High BA theory......I will try the boiling water trick only because I have had numerous people say this will fix the problem. Thanks for everyone's input.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 06:10:07 AM »
With these UG's who knows? Just cut it with some b-12.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG