Author Topic: What's going on guys?  (Read 4095 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
What's going on guys?
« on: March 21, 2009, 07:30:40 AM »
This board seems kind of dead. Did Flexington quit the site? Any more plans to get washed up bodybuilders to come and talk shit to us while you guys delete our comments back to them? How about some answers ???
E

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: What's going on guys?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 08:06:35 AM »
 ;D
Air Falcon

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 05:01:53 PM »
This board seems kind of dead. Did Flexington quit the site? Any more plans to get washed up bodybuilders to come and talk shit to us while you guys delete our comments back to them? How about some answers ???
Flex quit, no washed up bodybuilders, a couple of Pros and some natural guys. Anybody that talks shit gets deleted. There are your answers.

Anything else I can help you with? :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »
Why did Flex quit?

Was shit really that serious?  :-\
Air Falcon

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 05:36:06 PM »
Why did Flex quit?

Was shit really that serious?  :-\
Apparently it was.

Rumor is that he'll be back, when, I don't know.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 02:55:18 PM »
Apparently it was.

Rumor is that he'll be back, when, I don't know.

Is he posting somewhere else? He was good for this board.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 03:00:25 PM »

I heard he was mad at Chaos for standing up to Disgusted who was trying to rip off Getbiggers with some stupid magic powder. Chaos cares about Getbiggers, Flexington obviously does not.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 03:20:55 PM »
Rumor has it he is posting on that board that those two ex-convicts made when they got fired from that magazine they mooched off of.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 03:41:09 PM »
I heard he was mad at Chaos for standing up to Disgusted who was trying to rip off Getbiggers with some stupid magic powder. Chaos cares about Getbiggers, Flexington obviously does not.

What exactly was that "magic powder" they were pimping?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 05:37:24 PM »
You'll have to check the G&O for a thread about 'Plazmosis', I think that's it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 05:39:16 PM »

Plasmosis or some shit like that. Have you seen the video where Kamali looks pregnant and is selling some bullshit powder? That's the stuff.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 05:40:17 PM »
You'll have to check the G&O for a thread about 'Plazmosis', I think that's it.

Thank God you saw that scam a mile away and ran those assholes off of here once and for all.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 05:53:46 PM »
Thank God you saw that scam a mile away and ran those assholes off of here once and for all.
They may be back, disgusted and Ronaldo are buddies. It may take awhile, I mean look at Blockhead just now coming back after how long?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 05:59:04 PM »
They may be back, disgusted and Ronaldo are buddies. It may take awhile, I mean look at Blockhead just now coming back after how long?

You think Disgusted is going to try and con more good honest Getbiggers? :(
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2009, 06:14:59 PM »
I think he learned his lesson, we can only wait and see.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 12:36:39 AM »

From what I've heard, they wanna come after you... some chick is already emailing your personal info left and right  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 02:35:01 AM »
From what I've heard, they wanna come after you... some chick is already emailing your personal info left and right  :-\

Anything they know they had to learn from you Alex. We already went over this whole thing on the Y. I could care less what people know about me.
E

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 02:55:40 AM »
I think I could make a supplement better than plazmosis and it would cost half as less.

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 01:47:45 PM »
Anything they know they had to learn from you Alex. We already went over this whole thing on the Y. I could care less what people know about me.

What are you trying to say Danielson?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 02:53:13 PM »
What are you trying to say Danielson?

If it is in fact them, which I doubt, then Flex had to get my info from you. I don't think it's them anyway. Flex knows it wasn't personal, this whole Magic Powder thing is just so fkn stupid, someone had to point it out.
E

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 04:32:22 PM »
If it is in fact them, which I doubt, then Flex had to get my info from you. I don't think it's them anyway. Flex knows it wasn't personal, this whole Magic Powder thing is just so fkn stupid, someone had to point it out.

I think we both know who's spilling your personal info but who the fuck knows why she does it... you haven't been an angel on here either...   

Dunno if flexington or Jim took it personal or not but they don't post on here so it says that much. Good or bad thing? Getbig is Getbig... but allways sad when someone takes it so personal that he/she feels the need to "quit" and/or log into someone's account and spread racism and pedo shit to get someone (the king himsel) banned... so if he did that to his bro in law, who had nothing to do with this,  imagine what he would to someone who ran him out...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 04:44:11 PM »
I think we both know who's spilling your personal info but who the fuck knows why she does it... you haven't been an angle on here either...   

Dunno if flexington or Jim took it personal or not but they don't post on here so it says that much. Good or bad thing? Getbig is Getbig... but allways sad when someone takes it so personal that he/she feels the need to "quit" and/or log into someone's account and spread racism and pedo shit to get someone (the king himsel) banned... so if he did that to his bro in law, who had nothing to do with this,  imagine what he would to someone who ran him out...

Yeah, not so sure it was a "she" who did it, don't even really care tbh. If I find out for sure it will be a different story, but I am not going to waste my time worrying about it.  Could be Flex, especially if he is as weird and obsessed as I have heard he is lately. Whoever hacked your account and posted that shit needs to get some perspective, that was pretty fucked up.
E

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 04:48:11 PM »
Yeah, not so sure it was a "she" who did it, don't even really care tbh. If I find out for sure it will be a different story, but I am not going to waste my time worrying about it.  Could be Flex, especially if he is as weird and obsessed as I have heard he is lately. Whoever hacked your account and posted that shit needs to get some perspective, that was pretty fucked up.

He didn't "hack" my account, he actually had the password for a while now.

I developed trust issues since the incident.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 04:51:52 PM »
He didn't "hack" my account, he actually had the password for a while now.

I developed trust issues since the incident.
Seriously, you guys are family, I hope you can work things out. If not, you can post more pics of him in compromising positions. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 04:58:33 PM »
Seriously, you guys are family, I hope you can work things out. If not, you can post more pics of him in compromising positions. ;D

It's all fun and games, we talk and text on a daily basis. I often forget that people on here don't realize that...

flex is a good kid with a strong focus. He realized how negative this place is and realized he has a better mindset when he stays away. As simple as that.

I think Danielson enjoys it and it's a big part of his life. It got pretty funny for me as well for a while. I do still love bodybuilding and training even thought I say the opposite often... I'm a pretty blanced guy and know when to walk away.. some don't...