Author Topic: y board pics  (Read 8134 times)

FREDO

• Getbig II
y board pics
« on: March 26, 2009, 05:05:36 PM »
i just stopped into y board where some guys posted their pics...........the biggest talkers on this board are the fattest ,most out of shape people ........morbidly obese....its really sad that the guys that talk the most shit look that way.........what a joke.....and for all the closet homos that are gonna ask for my pic...don't bother

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: y board pics
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 05:07:50 PM »
And every one of the Y boarders would fuck your girlfriend while you brought us beer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FREDO

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 05:10:49 PM »
And every one of the Y boarders would fuck your girlfriend while you brought us beer.
lol     the original abuse case...his own crew posted his pics and the abuse hasn't stopped 3 weeks later......u fat cankle looking tub of shit......what girl is gonna fuck u.....

BigKevinD

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 05:12:47 PM »
lol     the original abuse case...his own crew posted his pics and the abuse hasn't stopped 3 weeks later......u fat cankle looking tub of shit......what girl is gonna fuck u.....

;D

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 05:13:46 PM »

Lets have it FREDO - Give us your photo.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 05:16:45 PM »
You're a tiny tit, the only time you get fucked is when your dyke neighbor needs to try a new strap on.

;D
where is your pic, "Big"gimmickD? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 05:21:06 PM »
I may not like all the physiques on the pic board, but they have the balls to post em.

I have a theory that anybody who does not post a pic usually does not post it for a reason: They look like shit. Not always, but usually.

Simple as....

FREDO

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 05:24:40 PM »
I may not like all the physiques on the pic board, but they have the balls to post em.

I have a theory that anybody who does not post a pic usually does not post it for a reason: They look like shit. Not always, but usually.

Simple as....
balls to post them??????......very few look like they even train.........most look like the before pics on a weight loss success web page

FREDO

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 05:27:14 PM »
You're a tiny tit, the only time you get fucked is when your dyke neighbor needs to try a new strap on.
where is your pic, "Big"gimmickD? :D

seriously  do urself a favor and just leave or post under another name......you will never be taken seriously because we saw how bad u look    move  on     u claim to be a huge guy with a ton of muscles (ex my arm=ur leg)  ur a saggy tit fat guy with the calves of an 58 yr old heffer

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 05:27:49 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 05:30:23 PM »
balls to post them??????......very few look like they even train.........most look like the before pics on a weight loss success web page

Still awaiting yours pedo Fredo  :D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 05:30:49 PM »

Where's your pic, big guy?
No doubt about it...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 05:32:37 PM »
9000 posts neegar.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 05:32:44 PM »
seriously  do urself a favor and just leave or post under another name......you will never be taken seriously because we saw how bad u look    move  on     u claim to be a huge guy with a ton of muscles (ex my arm=ur leg)  ur a saggy tit fat guy with the calves of an 58 yr old heffer
hahahaha I bet my arm is bigger than your leg!!!!!!!! Get pissed all you want, it's your own fault you work out like a pussy. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FREDO

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 05:33:16 PM »
not my goal in life to impress a bunch of men who spend their lives posting on a bodybuilding board.......keep posting ur pics though

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 05:34:10 PM »
not my goal in life to impress a bunch of men who spend their lives posting on a bodybuilding board.......keep posting ur pics though
Translated=I'm a skinny bitch that has the muscle mass of a 12 year old girl.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 05:34:30 PM »

We will - you keep beating off to them charlie!  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 05:35:15 PM »
We will - you keep beating off to them charlie!  :D
Did I miss your pic Sam?

Is that you in your av?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TruthHurts

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 05:35:31 PM »
Chaos , you look like turd and pick up garbage. You own nobody and look like the actual trash you pick up.

FREDO

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 05:35:41 PM »
hahahaha I bet my arm is bigger than your leg!!!!!!!! Get pissed all you want, it's your own fault you work out like a pussy. ;D
most fat peoples arm's are bigger than my leg.....i know ur cankles are bigger than my leg, ur saggy man tits are def bigger than my leg......nothing u cud do wud get me pissed...i only have pity for u

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 05:36:05 PM »
Did I miss your pic Sam?

Is that you in your av?

Yes Mate - I am on the pic board - recently posted a couple.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 05:37:47 PM »
how come every 'guy' that insults others for lifting heavy weights while having a few pounds is a tiny tit that look like they have never touched a weight in their lift - thats the small small few that even post pics as 95% are gimmicks of leafy bug, alex23 and adonis.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »
Chaos , you look like turd and pick up garbage. You own nobody and look like the actual trash you pick up.
hahahah Post yours up next to mine deltsaforce, let's compare! :D

most fat peoples arm's are bigger than my leg.....i know ur cankles are bigger than my leg, ur saggy man tits are def bigger than my leg......nothing u cud do wud get me pissed...i only have pity for u
LOL, keep coming up with excuse to workout like a fitness model, cowardly puss. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TruthHurts

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 05:39:32 PM »
hahahah Post yours up next to mine deltsaforce, let's compare! :D

I'm not that tool. What should be of paramount importance to you is that you like a carnie. Cankles the canie and all your Y brothers are hopping on the big mark and deltsaforce gimmicks to attack you.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 05:41:56 PM »
I'm not that tool. What should be of paramount importance to you is that you like a carnie. Cankles the canie and all your Y brothers are hopping on the big mark and deltsaforce gimmicks to attack you.
Awesome. Tell me more.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!