Author Topic: ***XT labs spamming the boards!***  (Read 1837 times)

4thAD

***XT labs spamming the boards!***
« on: March 27, 2009, 10:53:12 AM »
Guys listen XT labs is spamming the boards. Stay away from this lab, XT is usually made by IP, but there is a distributor in Mexico manufacturing XT and apex and dumping it all over the border towns. The XT were seeing here in the states could be one or the other just be cautious. We have had many scammers on this board taking $$ from members and not sending any product, so don't trust anyone who solicits gear to you. Mr.MUSCULO has been banned, and will not be coming back. For those of you who know Ajdos this is something he posted on another board:

http://www.discoverbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650&page=4

This was posted on my board recently by someone who definitly knows whats going on inside that end of the industry.

Hey guys,

Just word of caution a distribuitor in Mexico is manufacturing XTlabs and APEX and been dumping the gear all over the border towns (Tijuana, Nuevo laredo, Mexicali, Ciudad Juarez) unfurtunally the gear has little or non of the active ingredients, lots of stores got fucked and still selling it to recoup the funds............

I'm pretty sure that lots of sources have product if you get your pick try to stay away clear of those 2 brands........

Please feel free to post the info or comment with your board members.........

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: ***XT labs spamming the boards!***
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 12:11:17 PM »
Yup good call.  This should be a reminder to everyone to NEVER buy gear from anyone soliciting it on this board.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: ***XT labs spamming the boards!***
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 07:05:00 PM »
Guys listen XT labs is spamming the boards. Stay away from this lab, XT is usually made by IP, but there is a distributor in Mexico manufacturing XT and apex and dumping it all over the border towns. The XT were seeing here in the states could be one or the other just be cautious. We have had many scammers on this board taking $$ from members and not sending any product, so don't trust anyone who solicits gear to you. Mr.MUSCULO has been banned, and will not be coming back. For those of you who know Ajdos this is something he posted on another board:

http://www.discoverbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650&page=4

This was posted on my board recently by someone who definitly knows whats going on inside that end of the industry.

Hey guys,

Just word of caution a distribuitor in Mexico is manufacturing XTlabs and APEX and been dumping the gear all over the border towns (Tijuana, Nuevo laredo, Mexicali, Ciudad Juarez) unfurtunally the gear has little or non of the active ingredients, lots of stores got fucked and still selling it to recoup the funds............

I'm pretty sure that lots of sources have product if you get your pick try to stay away clear of those 2 brands........

Please feel free to post the info or comment with your board members.........

Delete those bitches from the forum!   >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...