Author Topic: new ideas on cycle wat ya think?  (Read 879 times)

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
new ideas on cycle wat ya think?
« on: April 05, 2009, 06:19:51 PM »
i know this is a boring and always asked question esp by newbies but as quite a few of our brothers have experienced i have to be careful cuz of the 1000 dbol that was seized 4 yrs ago by the nice protecting LE.  anyway i wanna stay on the dl and already have arrangements by a buddy to make this happen as far as transporting goes.  just for a lil background, i been on papers for 4 years and never tested dirty for a drug test and to be honest my po kinda likes me.  my new idea is instead of blowing up like i did in the past with deca, test e, dbol, etc, is going a different route to keep all eyes off me and let me finish my few months and get on with my life.  so this is what the plan is:

500mg sustaplex ew
mastaplex not sure what dosage i want yet. get back to you guys on that later
dbol 30 mg day
proviron
and of course my pct prolly clomid and from what i read the proviron helps combat the estrogen to some degree with some anabolic effects.

so what u think?  i already have a lil size but it is never enough lol.  due to my circumstances i am thinking to just do a slight gain and maybe harden up a little bc i don't want "the them folks" to be looking at me.  lol
lmk what ya think.  i never tried the "harder look" so it would be a good experience anyway i think lol :)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: new ideas on cycle wat ya think?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 07:38:35 PM »
with how much you gain will mainly be dependent on diet so if you take in a calorie deficient diet, then youll lean up, harden up, and def have a great look. are you on papers from the seizer?

muscle
muscle

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
Re: new ideas on cycle wat ya think?
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 07:19:48 PM »
i am on papers through the state although they wanted it to be federal bc of the international order im guessing?  anyway lawyer got me 5 yrs probation and contacted me and said serve the community service and we can get it expunged(sp?) anyway i would eat a moderate calorie intake to gain in moderation as much as possible.  from what i have researched dbol is the only steroid that shows up in a urine analysis and it has to be actually looked for.  The kind they have given me which is only twice in all these years is the same kind you buy at a corner store for $30 with the opiates, coke, xtc, etc.. they have never even mentioned steroids to me out all the coversations we've had.  i did take some over the counter stuff from Max Muscle that was banned right after i bought it so i could blame extreme labs or whatever their name is. 

My original plan was some sust with small dose of eq which i have done before  but i bloated from it more than i wanted and my dose of test was 750mg ew.  i mainly just want to know if anyone has actually done a cycle similar to the one i referred to and what their gains and benefits roughly were.  any help is appreciated as these bottles are looking good in my buddy's closet lol