Author Topic: Anybody watching the Masters?  (Read 3178 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Anybody watching the Masters?
« on: April 10, 2009, 06:26:35 AM »
Tiger left some puts out there yesterday.
No way Cambell stays in the lead.
and watch out for Harrington.he has won 3 of the last 5 majors.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Anybody watching the Masters?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 06:58:09 AM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 07:47:06 AM »
lol @ mass04

My hub watches golf and I have been watching a little golf because we just got an HD box.  Why didn't anyone tell me about HD!! It changes everything :D
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 07:56:24 AM »

I don't get youtube at work.Caddyshack?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 08:00:12 AM »
lol @ mass04

My hub watches golf and I have been watching a little golf because we just got an HD box.  Why didn't anyone tell me about HD!! It changes everything :D

The Masters on hd is a great picture!
the heads at Augusta want everything to look so perfect that all cups,plates,and napkins that they serve customers in are green.they don't want the viewers to see any garbage on the grounds :D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 09:38:17 AM »

The Masters on hd is a great picture!
the heads at Augusta want everything to look so perfect that all cups,plates,and napkins that they serve customers in are green.they don't want the viewers to see any garbage on the grounds :D

Yes it's almost like a nature show out your window!

Mass's video is a lone cricket chirping ;D
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 11:49:51 AM »

Hahahahahahahaha!  I love this.  Definitely going to steal this one.   ;D

I only watch the Masters if Tiger is in contention on Sunday. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 12:44:19 PM »
Quote from: STella link=topic=274586.msg3870773#msg3870773 date=1239381

[/quote

>:(

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 02:39:37 PM »
Quote from: STella link=topic=274586.msg3870773#msg3870773 date=1239381

>:(
[/quote

ClavinH using the quote function = FAIL

LOLOZ
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 02:40:12 PM »
damn :-[
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 05:31:02 PM »
Tiger is 7 back heading into Sunday.  Doesn't look like "Sunday Tiger" can pull this one off. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 04:09:46 PM »
still watching it? i fell asleep watching tiger and phil they were both within 2 or 3 i think i really thought lefty was gonna do something and even tiger after his eagle.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 06:03:52 PM »
haha, Tigger not finishing in the top 3 won me $100 from a guy at work.  Also, after the first round I predicted to the same guy that Angel would win.  After my Heels, I'm hot.....and I think it's great how the whole buildup to the Masters was about Tiger, yet he didn't do anything. Hope it stays that way.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 06:26:24 PM »
haha, Tigger not finishing in the top 3 won me $100 from a guy at work.  Also, after the first round I predicted to the same guy that Angel would win.  After my Heels, I'm hot.....and I think it's great how the whole buildup to the Masters was about Tiger, yet he didn't do anything. Hope it stays that way.
LOL hard to say he didnt do anything he finished tied for 6th i believe...hahaha what do you have against tiger?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 05:16:12 AM »
LOL hard to say he didnt do anything he finished tied for 6th i believe...hahaha what do you have against tiger?

Tiger finishing tied for 6th is doing nothing.  By his own standards, that is nothing.

What I have against "him" is really against the media and fans who know zero about golf, yet are suddenly experts on the sport.  The ones who only watch him, yet purport to know everything about golf.  If they admit they are only a Tiger fan, and not a golf fan, fine.  But don't only watch when he's playing well and then say that.  Kinda like saying, "I'm an NFL fan....but I only watch if the Colts are winning..."

For example yesterday, Tiger is live while the tourney leader is on tape delay...c'mon. 

Oh well, the PGA has set this up.  Hype only one player and this is what you get.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 11:42:16 AM »
Tiger finishing tied for 6th is doing nothing.  By his own standards, that is nothing.

What I have against "him" is really against the media and fans who know zero about golf, yet are suddenly experts on the sport.  The ones who only watch him, yet purport to know everything about golf.  If they admit they are only a Tiger fan, and not a golf fan, fine.  But don't only watch when he's playing well and then say that.  Kinda like saying, "I'm an NFL fan....but I only watch if the Colts are winning..."

For example yesterday, Tiger is live while the tourney leader is on tape delay...c'mon. 

Oh well, the PGA has set this up.  Hype only one player and this is what you get.
by his standards ok, hes coming off surgery not at the top of his game so still tied for 6th or whatever he finished isnt doing nothing. Ya i kinda got pissed about that as well but when youve seen tiger make as many sunday charges or comebacks and with him in striking distance they are going to show him, they were going back in forth but definitly gave more attention to tiger.

Say what you want but golf is as popular as it has ever been b/c of tiger, he is in all likelyhood the greatest player to ever play the game and he still has alot of years ahead of him