Author Topic: Strikeforce-Good production and quality fights  (Read 694 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Strikeforce-Good production and quality fights
« on: April 12, 2009, 07:32:02 AM »
IMO Strikeforce is putting on decent shows and fights. Most of last nights fights were good quality.
The commentary is decent (except Militech announcing that elbows were illegal while standing up during Diaz/Shamrock) but overall I was impressed. It is nice to see a quality production other than the UFC.  15,000 people in attendance with a Showtime deal as well. Things are looking pretty good for them. What did you guys think?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Strikeforce-Good production and quality fights
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 09:31:07 PM »
Thanks man. I work with Showtime, and worked the event. The suits at Strikeforce & Showtime were real happy with the final product.
a

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Strikeforce-Good production and quality fights
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 09:13:26 AM »
IMO Strikeforce is putting on decent shows and fights. Most of last nights fights were good quality.
The commentary is decent (except Militech announcing that elbows were illegal while standing up during Diaz/Shamrock) but overall I was impressed. It is nice to see a quality production other than the UFC.  15,000 people in attendance with a Showtime deal as well. Things are looking pretty good for them. What did you guys think?

Strikeforce also shows great matchmaking capabilities. Like Baroni vs Riggs, I really don't care to watch either of these fighters, but when you match them up  they both seem exciting. Diaz and Shamrock was similar. Strikeforce does not have the biggest names, but they have some really exciting fighters.