Author Topic: Your country or your parents....  (Read 4394 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Your country or your parents....
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2009, 12:19:06 PM »
Like I said, totally different issue and by the way, Japan is dying. They have the lowest reproductive rate in the world and are even hiring Chinese (whom they hate) to be farmers there. Japan's naturalisation laws are absurd; why should third generation children whose grandmothers were rape victims and only know Japan NOT be citizens?

Most developed, first world nations are losing native populations. Almost every country that matters experiences population growth thru the immigrants and low classes breeding.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2009, 12:19:33 PM »
Like I said, totally different issue and by the way, Japan is dying. They have the lowest reproductive rate in the world and are even hiring Chinese (whom they hate) to be farmers there. Japan's naturalisation laws are absurd; why should third generation children whose grandmothers were rape victims and only know Japan NOT be citizens?
Japan is not dying...they're aging.  they have 150 million people, they are not going anywhere.  Whatever benefit they may get from allowing immigrants in en mass is not worth the loss of their homogeneity and social cohesion forever, it is stupid to have such short term thinking.  japan can survive an old population easily, they're among the most intelligent people on earth.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2009, 12:27:16 PM »
Japan is not dying...they're aging.  they have 150 million people, they are not going anywhere.  Whatever benefit they may get from allowing immigrants in en mass is not worth the loss of their homogeneity and social cohesion forever, it is stupid to have such short term thinking.  japan can survive an old population easily, they're among the most intelligent people on earth.

I don't know why homogeneity is a good thing and for the record I am AGAINST illegal immigration. This knd of 'homogeneity' breeds bizarre racism and I know first hand having lived in Asia only that in Korea it is worse. You have to differentiate between following the law and just being stupidly racist. I have several friends in Japan who have lived there for years, some of whom speak fluent Japanese and can function in society and they are still outsiders. I am not sure what angle you are coming from; are you a white supremecist?
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2009, 12:30:40 PM »
I don't know why homogeneity is a good thing and for the record I am AGAINST illegal immigration. This knd of 'homogeneity' breeds bizarre racism and I know first hand having lived in Asia only that in Korea it is worse. You have to differentiate between following the law and just being stupidly racist. I have several friends in Japan who have lived there for years, some of whom speak fluent Japanese and can function in society and they are still outsiders. I am not sure what angle you are coming from; are you a white supremecist?

We actually have a very good legal immigration system.  its just that those who want free stuff dont like it. 

The thing that is most important about legal immigration is that they have 2 sponsors who sign a personal guaranty that that the applicant wont be a public charge and the sponsor guarantys payment to the US govt. 

Illegals bypass that VERY IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2009, 12:32:28 PM »

I agree with Deicide on this one.  He is right about Japan's population troubles.

The Japanese have the lowest birth rates, the highest suicide rate in the world, and they do not tolerate immigrants.

Monday, January 07, 2008
Not enough babies? Robots are the answer

TOKYO -- With a surfeit of the old and a shortage of the young, Japan is on course for a population collapse unlike any in human history.

What ails this prosperous nation could be treated with babies and immigrants. Yet many young women here do not want children, and the Japanese will not tolerate a lot of immigrants. So government and industry are marching into the depopulated future with the help of robots -- some with wheels, some with legs, some that you can wear like an overcoat with muscles.

A small army of these machines, which has attracted huge and appreciative crowds, is on display this winter at the Great Robot Exhibition in Tokyo's National Museum of Nature and Science.
http://taxingtennessee.blogspot.com/2008/01/not-enough-babies-robots-are-answer.html

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2009, 12:33:40 PM »
We actually have a very good legal immigration system.  its just that those who want free stuff dont like it. 

The thing that is most important about legal immigration is that they have 2 sponsors who sign a personal guaranty that that the applicant wont be a public charge and the sponsor guarantys payment to the US govt. 

Illegals bypass that VERY IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT!

I know that the US has a good legal immigration system. In the 40's my father emmigrated to the states and went through all the normal processes and did a friend of his im the 90's from Hungary who is now an accomplished geo-physicist. Once again I am AGAINST illegal immigration.
I hate the State.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2009, 12:46:00 PM »

What does being a white supremacist have to do with anything?  Homogeneity=social cohesion, a healthy society needs something that bonds everyone together, of course there are some exceptions but different races cannot blend together as a societal block and share the same culture.  This is how it's always been. Japan is such a cool and desiring place because it is homogeneous.  
I am totally against multiculturalism, the reason we have different cultures, architecture, foods, is because we have been separate throughout history.  I think we should preserve these things and allow different cultures to thrive in their own environments...let in a ton of filipinos,somalians,chinese, whoever, and japan is not Japan anymore.  Britain or Italy let in tons of africans and arabs, then they are not Britain for Italy anymore..the rate of immigrants to the west replacing the native population is alarming, and not a net benefit in the least, in France you cannot even feel safe on a bus anymore.  It starts slow and then before you know it you've lost your country.  Japan has nothing to gain past short term economic benefit from letting in non-Japanese immigrants.  I guess we'll have to disagree but I hope you now where I'm coming from.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2009, 12:49:02 PM »
You dont have to kick them out.  Make it harder for them to make $$$ off the books and throw a few slave holders, aka employers in the jail for a few years, no welfare or Emtala, etc and they will go home by themselves.

That will certainly help, but i don't think refusing emergency medical services is right.  I agree with no welfare and stiffer penalties for employers that hire them.  I don't think you will get rid them in the numbers you'd like though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2009, 12:52:58 PM »
That will certainly help, but i don't think refusing emergency medical services is right.  I agree with no welfare and stiffer penalties for employers that hire them.  I don't think you will get rid them in the numbers you'd like though.

No one thing is going to work.  You have to do a number of things.

Treat them in the hospital fine, but then call ICE and have therm removed. 

They get arrested, call ICE.

They go to the ER - call ICE

They try to register their kid for school - Call ICE

They get in a car accident - Call ICE.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2009, 01:06:12 PM »
No one thing is going to work.  You have to do a number of things.

Treat them in the hospital fine, but then call ICE and have therm removed. 

They get arrested, call ICE.

They go to the ER - call ICE

They try to register their kid for school - Call ICE

They get in a car accident - Call ICE.

Its all good with me.  Only thing I'm not for is deporting American Citizens or breaking families apart.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2009, 01:07:02 PM »
What does being a white supremacist have to do with anything?  Homogeneity=social cohesion, a healthy society needs something that bonds everyone together, of course there are some exceptions but different races cannot blend together as a societal block and share the same culture.  This is how it's always been. Japan is such a cool and desiring place because it is homogeneous.  
I am totally against multiculturalism, the reason we have different cultures, architecture, foods, is because we have been separate throughout history.  I think we should preserve these things and allow different cultures to thrive in their own environments...let in a ton of filipinos,somalians,chinese, whoever, and japan is not Japan anymore.  Britain or Italy let in tons of africans and arabs, then they are not Britain for Italy anymore..the rate of immigrants to the west replacing the native population is alarming, and not a net benefit in the least, in France you cannot even feel safe on a bus anymore.  It starts slow and then before you know it you've lost your country.  Japan has nothing to gain past short term economic benefit from letting in non-Japanese immigrants.  I guess we'll have to disagree but I hope you now where I'm coming from.

I see where you are coming from and Japan is cool for sure...for Japanese but trying being a foreigner and you will be quick to disagree. Friend of mine has been there for over 7 years, speaks fluent Japanese, etc. He is finally leavin because he can't deal with the place anymore.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2009, 01:10:46 PM »
Its all good with me.  Only thing I'm not for is deporting American Citizens or breaking families apart.

But many get prego and come here in the 8th month and drop the kid over here to claim citizenship.  Hence the term "Anchor Baby".

The baby is used to anchor these illegals to the US taxpayer.  Its wrong.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2009, 01:17:08 PM »
I see where you are coming from and Japan is cool for sure...for Japanese but trying being a foreigner and you will be quick to disagree. Friend of mine has been there for over 7 years, speaks fluent Japanese, etc. He is finally leavin because he can't deal with the place anymore.
How did he stay there for 7 years?  It may be the men don't like white guys having sex with their women which obviously he probably did being there for 7 years.  I don't know Japan well, were they rude to him and why do you think the reasons are?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2009, 01:25:59 PM »
How did he stay there for 7 years?  It may be the men don't like white guys having sex with their women which obviously he probably did being there for 7 years.  I don't know Japan well, were they rude to him and why do you think the reasons are?

He is/was married to a Japanese woman. Japan and more so Korea are just very rigid, conservative countries in some respects. Sometimes it is interesting being an ousider but after seven years it wears thin I guess. Biggest problem with Japan/Korea is that you will always be a foreigner no matter how well you intergrate; that is a crucial difference between those countries and the West. I should have left Korea after one bu stayed on for over two. Live and learn.
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2009, 03:29:08 PM »
I know that the US has a good legal immigration system. In the 40's my father emmigrated to the states and went through all the normal processes and did a friend of his im the 90's from Hungary who is now an accomplished geo-physicist. Once again I am AGAINST illegal immigration.

Where did yours come from?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »
Where did yours come from?

My what? ???
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2009, 03:36:54 PM »
Father.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2009, 03:45:07 PM »
Father.

Your memory is short my cattle slaying friend. ;) My father is from Hungary, which is why I also have that passport.
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2009, 03:55:43 PM »
I don't recall you ever saying you were hungarian.

Damn, how many passports do you have these days? Can you get me an Australian one?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2009, 04:01:45 PM »
I don't recall you ever saying you were hungarian.

Damn, how many passports do you have these days? Can you get me an Australian one?

Don't have one of those...why, plans on moving with the 'new furniture'? ;D
I hate the State.