Author Topic: meso triceps  (Read 107249 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: tricep
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »
211lbs with 19.5" arms?!?!?!

WTF are you 4'8" tall? or do you got the legs of a parapalegic. :-\

Meso stays lean, chaos.  Not permabulkers like you and I.   Great genetics, meso has.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: meso triceps
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2009, 06:33:06 PM »
warhorse... wsup... long time... been lurkin and not posting like me i see
choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2009, 06:34:41 PM »
its really good
and no.. my chest back shoulders.. i think beat my arms

arms looking huge Mesopotamia

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 06:35:22 PM »
211lbs with 19.5" arms?!?!?!

WTF are you 4'8" tall? or do you got the legs of a parapalegic. :-\

I'm calling BS on the arm size to, my arms didn't get to 19+ until I hit 235+ at 5'10

io856

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »
I'm calling BS on the arm size to, my arms didn't get to 19+ until I hit 235+ at 5'10
he probably has good genetics for arm size

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2009, 06:37:08 PM »
warhorse... wsup... long time... been lurkin and not posting like me i see

Yeah, hangin out.     Lookin crazy man......your getting thicker with great shape.....keep takin it slow so you can keep all the gains.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2009, 06:38:11 PM »

Meso stays lean, chaos.  Not permabulkers like you and I.   Great genetics, meso has.
I know that, it makes it even more impressive.....but I have a feeling either he's got his weight wrong or he's got some pretty skinny sticks.

I realize I'm taller but my arms were only 17.5 at 220 very lean pounds.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2009, 06:40:14 PM »
you men tricep ladders thats brandon curry
great tri burner

No, when Max Charles used the Lat Pulldown bar, and pulled it at an angle. That exercise

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »
.... your intitled to your opinion...
but the fact is they are..
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2009, 06:43:47 PM »

Yeah, hangin out.     Lookin crazy man......your getting thicker with great shape.....keep takin it slow so you can keep all the gains.
thanks man..... i know im a stick man in comparioson to you  :D
but yeah i love... lifting man... so however long ittakes i dont mind
choice is an illusion

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »
.... your intitled to your opinion...
but the fact is they are..
I'll ask.........how big around are your legs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2009, 06:45:48 PM »
these were taken with a cell a lil fuzzy .

Damn man! Big dude all the way.
Spirit of Truth

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2009, 06:53:00 PM »
Awesome, finally! Arms look sick, reminds me of Bertil Fox. Keep us updated man!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 06:55:03 PM »
Looking good, Mes.

QuakerOats, PBUH, would have brought some balance to this thread. Come back, Squadpapa :'(

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 06:57:15 PM »
Looking good, Mes.

QuakerOats, PBUH, would have brought some balance to this thread. Come back, Squadpapa :'(

Squads home blew a tire going down the highway......hes busy.... ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »
Looking good, Mes.

By that i guess you mean they would have jumped up and down crying "bullshit!!!" when it is clear Meso has some guns there.

Oh and they would have cracked on his legs too. ::)   why can't someone just give the guy credit?

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but when one Getbigger criticizes another's build they should back up their words with some pics.

it's not like criticizing the pro's because we are all just regular guys here.

it's one peer to another, which brings accountability in my book

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 07:02:48 PM »
By that i guess you mean they would have jumped up and down crying "bullshit!!!" when it is clear Meso has some guns there.

Oh and they would have cracked on his legs too. ::)   why can't someone just give the guy credit?

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but when one Getbigger criticizes another's build they should back up their words with some pics.

Good post.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2009, 07:04:52 PM »

You read me wrong - I've always complimented Mes and have never cried BS on his natty status. In fact, Squadfather turned on me some time ago cause I disagreed with his flaming Mes on his lifts and physique claims.

Everyone has been complimenting Mes in this thread, so I was being a smartass when I said QO would have "brought some balance" - threads without any dissing in Getbig are just weird, no matter what the case. Admit it ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2009, 07:07:45 PM »

Settle down Groinker, I'm trying to figure out how 211lbs fits on a frame of 5'10"-11" tall with 19.5" arms.

Aren't you about the same height? And weigh 40+lbs more right? His arms are what, about .5" smaller than yours........

His arms are huge no doubt, as well his shoulders from what I see.......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 07:10:07 PM »
Thx for the shout out kiwol and apreciate the comments groink
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 07:12:46 PM »
Settle down Groinker, I'm trying to figure out how 211lbs fits on a frame of 5'10"-11" tall with 19.5" arms.

Aren't you about the same height? And weigh 40+lbs more right? His arms are what, about .5" smaller than yours........

His arms are huge no doubt, as well his shoulders from what I see.......

Like I said my chest back are quite big my legs aren't they are about 25'
choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2009, 07:15:21 PM »
You read me wrong - I've always complimented Mes and have never cried BS on his natty status. In fact, Squadfather turned on me some time ago cause I disagreed with his flaming Mes on his lifts and physique claims.

Everyone has been complimenting Mes in this thread, so I was being a smartass when I said QO would have "brought some balance" - threads without any dissing in Getbig are just weird, no matter what the case. Admit it ;D

I was talking in general, not singling you out kiwi.  I'm just waiting for the inevitable backlash of twats that always seem to give meso a hard time

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2009, 07:16:32 PM »

Oh and they would have cracked on his legs too. ::)   why can't someone just give the guy credit?

haha, oh brother, this dude gets pretty much 90% credit to the point where he's become quite arrogant, negative and pissy. there's a flip side to your groink coin, if you post your pics a lot and like the attention then in the end people are going to say shit and ask questions you don't like.

this guy won't even answer a fucking question about his legs , just ignores the questions completely, every time. Everyone praises his arms , the guy's arms are solid but he acts like his shit doesn't need flushing - it's outright rude to simply ignore brother chaos' legs questions. this guy must be like big bird or something to be such a mainline pic whore yet too scared to even discuss his legs. not only that, to have the size arms he claims and to weigh what he does, well no fucking way does he have legs better than bluto's if it's true. then again, he's been proven to be a liar by the quakeroats legend many times

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »

haha, oh brother, this dude gets pretty much 90% credit to the point where he's become quite arrogant, negative and pissy. there's a flip side to your groink coin, if you post your pics a lot and like the attention then in the end people are going to say shit and ask questions you don't like.

this guy won't even answer a fucking question about his legs , just ignores the questions completely, every time. Everyone praises his arms , the guy's arms are solid but he acts like his shit doesn't need flushing - it's outright rude to simply ignore brother chaos' legs questions. this guy must be like big bird or something to be such a mainline pic whore yet too scared to even discuss his legs. not only that, to have the size arms he claims and to weigh what he does, well no fucking way does he have legs better than bluto's if it's true. then again, he's been proven to be a liar by the quakeroats legend many times
Take a deep breath and settle down sweety  :-*

Like I said my chest back are quite big my legs aren't they are about 25'
follow the arrows

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2009, 07:20:51 PM »
Right on cue
Hi Quaker or alex
You proved me to be a liar i've posted bids to prove all my bullshit claims anyway ur entitled to ur opinion mes
choice is an illusion