Author Topic: Would this situation be grounds for ball breaking?  (Read 7376 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Would this situation be grounds for ball breaking?
« on: April 20, 2009, 07:57:46 PM »
Alright hypothetically, let's say I had a beer olympics on Saturday. If it started at noon, my team runs show and I end up blasted out of my mind by 8 pm, and I hypothetically end up fucking a fat girl (one Sarcasm would love) at 1030, is it any different than say, starting to drink at 11 and picking up said fat chick at last call? Bear in mind that hypothetically, my roommates saw the whole thing unfold and hypothetically, I can't remember anything after 8 pm. All of this is hypothetical of course and an attempt to spice up said Y board.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Would this situation be grounds for ball breaking?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 08:09:34 PM »
"Hypothetically" everyone goes hog hunting at least once.

If there are witnesses to the event, then ball breaking must ensue.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »
If your buddys saw this unfold and weren't getting any, then they = not allowed to give ball breaking because hypothetically you got your dick wet and hypothetically they didn't.

At the end of a drinking session I would rather fuck a fat chick than my right hand........ Hypothetically.
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 08:23:43 PM »
"Hypothetically" everyone goes hog hunting at least once.

If there are witnesses to the event, then ball breaking must ensue.

Hypothetically, it's not my first time hogging. Was my first time doing it at 10 pm. Usually wait until you can sneak the bitch back into the place at 2-3 am and boot her ass out before everyone wakes up.

In my defense, I can't remember her name.  :D

If your buddys saw this unfold and weren't getting any, then they = not allowed to give ball breaking because hypothetically you got your dick wet and hypothetically they didn't.

At the end of a drinking session I would rather fuck a fat chick than my right hand........ Hypothetically.

Nah they got laid, too. With hotter girls. I had a shot with a smoking hot bitch but I don't know what happened with that. All I know is I woke up with a girl that was a lot bigger.  :'(

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 08:28:44 PM »
Hypothetically, it's not my first time hogging. Was my first time doing it at 10 pm. Usually wait until you can sneak the bitch back into the place at 2-3 am and boot her ass out before everyone wakes up.

Nah they got laid, too. With hotter girls. I had a shot with a smoking hot bitch but I don't know what happened with that. All I know is I woke up with a girl that was a lot bigger.  :'(

Oh dear  :(

You're on your own here son.
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »
Oh dear  :(

You're on your own here son.

Hahahahahahah!!!!!! Good day regardless.

Figured a nice self-owning thread might get some posts down here.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 08:34:14 PM »
Hahahahahahah!!!!!! Good day regardless.

Figured a nice self-owning thread might get some posts down here.

Haha 90% of the dudes here are married so they will be jealous that you got some!

You may have a case for defence if you were on a drought and this was getting you back in the game.

I made a thread not long ago about a fat chick I was thinking about hitting..... most people said I should hit it.... I regret listening to them  :(
P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 08:49:56 PM »

They're called beer goggles, that "smoking hot bitch" is what you woke up with!! ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 08:52:36 PM »
Haha 90% of the dudes here are married so they will be jealous that you got some!

You may have a case for defence if you were on a drought and this was getting you back in the game.

I made a thread not long ago about a fat chick I was thinking about hitting..... most people said I should hit it.... I regret listening to them  :(

Honestly, of the hogs I've been with, they've all been dead fish. They just lay there. Still haven't seen any of this "they'll do anything cuz they never get any" shit. Maybe I'm not fucking fat enough ones when I do it?

If only I ended up with the hot one. I guess she had a semi-fling with one of our buddies or some shit and he kind of drove her off when we were out. Had that bitch bagged when I was somewhat sober too. This weekend....

Maybe I was drugged and raped.  :D

They're called beer goggles, that "smoking hot bitch" is what you woke up with!! ;)

Hahahahaha! Nah, there was definitely another.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 08:57:24 PM »
After reading this... Yes, ball breaking must be done.

You plumper humper.

:)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 11:44:54 PM »

OK, but do you remember her talking about chapsticks?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 12:55:28 AM »
Hahahahahaha wat a sad fat pig  ;D
P

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 06:19:00 AM »
Took her to bed early in front of said friends.yes ball breaking is in order.
In you defense you can tell your roomates you were "Taking one for the team"

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 06:31:51 AM »
Okay I think Hog Hunting is OK on occasion.. However there are 3 things that justify hog hunting and the hog has to have 2 or it's a kamakazee type thing. (you go down in flames)

#1 The Hog has to have a cute face... (You all know what I am talking about, cute face just thick)

#2 The Hog better have some tits (what the fuck is the point of hoggin if the bitch don't have some Fat Ass Titties, For Fuck sakes she's fat so her titties better be 2)

#3 She better have ASS! (Nothing worse then a fat girl who's ass looks flat in jeans, (other then rule 2) your fat you should have curves..)

So out of the #3 have to's if she had two of them your hoggin is justified, but if she only had one of the 3, then you have failed...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 07:44:07 AM »
Maybe she's all you can pull these days. :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 07:54:21 AM »
Okay I think Hog Hunting is OK on occasion.. However there are 3 things that justify hog hunting and the hog has to have 2 or it's a kamakazee type thing. (you go down in flames)

#1 The Hog has to have a cute face... (You all know what I am talking about, cute face just thick)

#2 The Hog better have some tits (what the fuck is the point of hoggin if the bitch don't have some Fat Ass Titties, For Fuck sakes she's fat so her titties better be 2)

#3 She better have ASS! (Nothing worse then a fat girl who's ass looks flat in jeans, (other then rule 2) your fat you should have curves..)

#4 She makes a YouTube video in which she improvises a song about her chapstick, which is more painful to look at than a King Kamali posing routine

So out of the #3 have to's if she had two of them your hoggin is justified, but if she only had one of the 3, then you have failed...

Fixed

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 08:53:18 AM »
fuck everything you can

while you are single

fat girls need some lovin too  :)
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 12:48:35 PM »
Maybe she's all you can pull these days. :)

Well, if worse comes to worst I can just pull a page out of you and your Muslim friend's book and just rape, beat and then murder a woman of my choosing, 100% justified of course. :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 01:03:16 PM »
Well, if worse comes to worst I can just pull a page out of you and your Muslim friend's book and just rape, beat and then murder a woman of my choosing, 100% justified of course. :D

The worst is when you have a lock but you try to upgrade,then not be able to upgrade,piss off the lock and lose that one also :-\

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 02:06:47 PM »

What positions did you use during your sex?
P

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 02:45:10 PM »

People always used to say "fat chicks are like mopeds; fun to ride until a friend sees you". :)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 03:18:48 PM »
Bullshit Nick,

You better not have fucked my ex-girlfriend   ;) :-X

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 04:15:50 PM »
I might've shared my worst hogging story with you fellas here before, but here it goes:

1. the frat house is across the street from the most expensive private dorm on campus ( translation: hot rich freshmen chicks)
2. on Saturdays, we'd bring the couch out on the front lawn like neggers and drink and hoot and holler and invite chicks over (ah college, it actually worked every time, college chicks love attention and shitty beer)
3. i'm heckling this one hot chick, she goes "ok, i'll come over, let me just grab my roommate, we'll both come over"
4. as i'm imagining the various poses i'll do in this unevitable threesome, she brings out her roomate
5. roommate strongly resembled a Mastodon with a blonde wig
6. i'm shitfaced
7. it's noon, the official time the bars open, one of the guys from the house is working (translation: free booze all day)
8. go to bar, i'm ignoring the mastodon, still spitting game at the hot chick
9. more shitfaced
10. i wake up with the mastodon sucking my penis
11. i panic, say "i gotta go"
12. she goes "where are you going? this is your room"
13. "important frat stuff"
14. "it's 8 am on a sunday"
15. "maybe you should go"
16. about 15 dudes or so stumbling around the house, some just coming home, the nerds who stayed up all night studying, etc.
17. the event is seen by all
18. i get absolutely fucking pwned for the next 2 weeks, i mean people yelling "her belt buckle was the size of a fucking dinner plate!" across the quad and what not
19. i get an email "get yourself checked out, i live on Mastodon's floor and she has a lot of STD's, we had a floor meeting and all got tested"
20. i do nothing....now almost 7 years later , i still wonder if she gave me something
21. after that night, i never got on anything over 120 lbs ever again
Deep Tissue Massage

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 08:38:05 PM »
Haha 90% of the dudes here are married so they will be insanely jealous that you got some!

fixed

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2009, 12:48:22 AM »
i love pussy but id rather have a clean good looking guy suck my cock than an ugly fat chick.  :P

Now THERE's something you don't read in the Y everyday ;D