Author Topic: Maddow,just another MSNBC loooooser!!!!  (Read 7554 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Maddow,just another MSNBC loooooser!!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »
Yet US troops did the questionable things in the South that bottled up British forces. Washington did nothing..ends justify the means.

Um...as we progress tech makes things smaller. Does that make any sense to u. That rocket would easily fit into a connex..small shipping crate etc..as it is. Take off the fins and u might be able to haul it around urslef. Again...the US had guys who's job it was walk across the Czech border and set nuke demolition charges. What part of back pack nuke are u missing.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2009, 02:42:53 PM »
Yet US troops did the questionable things in the South that bottled up British forces. Washington did nothing..ends justify the means.

Um...as we progress tech makes things smaller. Does that make any sense to u. That rocket would easily fit into a connex..small shipping crate etc..as it is. Take off the fins and u might be able to haul it around urslef. Again...the US had guys who's job it was walk across the Czech border and set nuke demolition charges. What part of back pack nuke are u missing.
I will wait until you stumble upon SADM  and you will claim they exist even though all are currently non-existent.

Might as well have the same fear of Al-Quaeda manning a B-2.  You must be one frightened human being in constant turmoil.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2009, 02:48:29 PM »
nuke demolition charges...thats A SADM. U have zero idea what ur talking about beyond what wiki tells u. Come on admit it.

I don't worry about anything but what the Soxs will do against the Yanks and who the Pats will draft on Saturday.
I'm a member of the most well trained and powerful military on the face of the planet. I'm not worried about much.  My biggest worry beyond that is finding a good pizza place in El Paso.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »
nuke demolition charges...thats A SADM. U have zero idea what ur talking about beyond what wiki tells u. Come on admit it.

I don't worry about anything but what the Soxs will do against the Yanks and who the Pats will draft on Saturday.
I'm a member of the most well trained and powerful military on the face of the planet. I'm not worried about much.  My biggest worry beyond that is finding a good pizza place in El Paso.
Your best bet is driving to Tucson.  Worldwide recognized Coal Oven Pizza at Grimaldi`s.

Grimaldi's Coal Brick Oven Pizzeria (Tucson)
446 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson AZ 85704
520-882-6100
grimaldispizza.com

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2009, 02:56:09 PM »

Try Ardovino's Pizza  on Cincinnati ave

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2009, 02:58:56 PM »
I already found one...but they're only open for dinner monday through friday. So I'm headed there before the draft, tommorrow, for lunch. They also happen to be on the other side of the mountain. Pizza and the state of Boston sports are of grave concern to me.

Oz where did u find that......good call bro. I'm a pizza snob...I need New York style, just cheese. But they look good.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2009, 03:25:30 PM »
Huh??!?  As I pointed out to "True Adonis," if people want entertainment, they tune in to Idol or their favorite sitcom or whatever strikes their fancy at any given moment.  If they want news, they'll tune into a source they like and trust.  Is that really so hard to figure out?  You're trying too hard to over-intellectualize this whole issue.

Um, oreilly and olbermann aren't news.
They're interpretation of the news.

if I want the NEWS, I watch CNN headline news, which delivers the facts and no commentary, with no pundits.

If I want a left-leaning interpretation of the day's events, I watch Olbermann.
For right-leaning interpretation, I watch OReilly or Hannity.

They're not news.  They're pundits who analyze the news.  It's ENTERTAINMENT based upon news.  Much like the Daily Show.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2009, 03:34:22 PM »

if I want the NEWS, I watch CNN headline news, which delivers the facts and no commentary, with no pundits.

They're not news.  They're pundits who analyze the news.  It's ENTERTAINMENT based upon news.  Much like the Daily Show.
correct, they're commentary/opinion programs, not news programs.  The only problem I have is that seems to be the primary source for people to get their news from and these programs make up the bulk of the programming available.  People seem to be more interested in hearing the days events with inflammatory attachments lol.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2009, 03:38:49 PM »
correct, they're commentary/opinion programs, not news programs.  The only problem I have is that seems to be the primary source for people to get their news from and these programs make up the bulk of the programming available.  People seem to be more interested in hearing the days events with inflammatory attachments lol.
I have to disagree.  Olbermann and Glen Beck do report the news, Olbermann just happens to be fact heavy whereas Beck and Oreilly tend not to champion evidence or fact.

That is the difference.  Olbermann reports akin to Edward R. Murrow.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2009, 03:39:48 PM »

Whatever...  ::)  Should I have phrased it as "news and analysis?"  Would that make you happier?  My point still remains--if people want mindless entertainment that's what they'll tune in to.  If they want news and analysis then they'll tune to a show that they trust and like.  The ratings tell the story.  And comparing a show like Idol to a show about news and current events is comparing apples and oranges and is pretty much pointless.

Sheesh, I swear you and TA will argue about anything.  You're just like my teenage kid...  "That's not the news, that's an interpretation of the news!"  "That can't be a "suitcase nuke" because it's slightly larger than a suitcase!"  ::)

One more time for dramatic effect:  ::)

Thank you, that is all.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2009, 03:41:59 PM »
Whatever...  ::)  Should I have phrased it as "news and analysis?"  Would that make you happier?  My point still remains--if people want mindless entertainment that's what they'll tune in to.  If they want news and analysis then they'll tune to a show that they trust and like.  The ratings tell the story.  And comparing a show like Idol to a show about news and current events is comparing apples and oranges and is pretty much pointless.

Sheesh, I swear you and TA will argue about anything.  You're just like my teenage kid...  "That's not the news, that's an interpretation of the news!"  "That's not a suitcase nuke because it's slightly larger than a suitcase!"  ::)

One more time for dramatic effect:  ::)

Thank you, that is all.
I believe Oreilly, Hannity and Beck do report the news.  They just do not use facts or they resort to misleading reports, misinterpretations or just blatant errors with no retraction or correction.

We do not see this with Olbermann.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2009, 03:43:31 PM »
I believe Oreilly, Hannity and Beck do report the news.  They just do not use facts or they resort to misleading reports, misinterpretations or just blatant errors with no retraction or correction.

It is the same thing a lot of you do here.  You will post a story without researching the facts and the evidence behind the story.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »

You can state your case as matter-of-factly as you like but it's still nothing more than your opinion and when referring to the above pundits, your opinion would put you in the minority (look at their ratings).  Those who prefer, say, O'Reilly's or Beck's take on the news over Olbermann's or Maddow's could (and do) make just as compelling of a case for their guy.

But I'm sure that's just because the majority are all idiots and you're so much smarter than they are.

And the "facts" can be spun any which way.  We see that proven on the network news stations on a daily basis.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2009, 03:59:43 PM »
It is the same thing a lot of you do here.  You will post a story without researching the facts and the evidence behind the story.

Posting a wiki article and then attaching some condesending comments does in now way mean u do any research.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2009, 04:45:43 PM »
I have to disagree.  Olbermann and Glen Beck do report the news, Olbermann just happens to be fact heavy whereas Beck and Oreilly tend not to champion evidence or fact.

That is the difference.  Olbermann reports akin to Edward R. Murrow.

I wasn't doing a this guy vs. that guy.  These programs are primarily criticism and opinion based on current news, not just news delivery.  It doesn't mean I don't think they have value, I watch Olbermann daily.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »
You can state your case as matter-of-factly as you like but it's still nothing more than your opinion and when referring to the above pundits, your opinion would put you in the minority (look at their ratings).  Those who prefer, say, O'Reilly's or Beck's take on the news over Olbermann's or Maddow's could (and do) make just as compelling of a case for their guy.

But I'm sure that's just because the majority are all idiots and you're so much smarter than they are.

And the "facts" can be spun any which way.  We see that proven on the network news stations on a daily basis.
Not believing in the sky god myth and embracing Science also puts me in the minority and it certainly does not make me wrong.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »
U won't know whether ur wrong until u die...I firmly believe in science and was raised by two catholic parents who taught me that the bible was mostly a story filled with morals, as opposed to a history book. But i don't put down people who believe otherwise.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2009, 05:33:43 PM »
U won't know whether ur wrong until u die...I firmly believe in science and was raised by two catholic parents who taught me that the bible was mostly a story filled with morals, as opposed to a history book. But i don't put down people who believe otherwise.
I do because it promotes stupidity and allows them the credibility they do not deserve.  Also, I do so when they interject faith where it does not belong and when it hinders scientific,societal and technological progress.

They can believe whatever they want to believe, but I have a right to call them on their nonsense and credulity.  I can ridicule them freely as faith should NEVER get a free pass. The belief of something in the absence of evidence or in spite of the evidence should ALWAYS be called into question and ridiculed for what it is.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2009, 05:40:24 PM »
Luckily ur in the minority.
L

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2009, 05:55:14 PM »
she's annoying, so not funny and can't read. stopped watching her in january

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2009, 06:20:18 PM »
I listened to her quite a bit before she was on MSNBC, on her radio show.  Back when she first started on Air America, I actually thought and mentioned to my wife several times that she reminded me of a female Hannity.  One of the things I hate about Hannity is his extreme arrogance.  His nose is higher than anybody else out there and he speaks down to everyone like they're completely retarded.  I didn't like Maddow from the start because she had that same kind of arrogant superiority in the tone of everything she says.  As her popularity grew, I chalked it off to being just me, nobody else seemed to see that or were not as annoyed with it as I was.  Olbermann sure fell in love with her.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2009, 06:24:05 PM »
Its too bad they can't consumate that "marriage".
L

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2009, 06:25:10 PM »
Its too bad they can't consumate that "marriage".

Are you insinuating that Maddow hates men and Olbermann has no dick?

8)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »
I already found one...but they're only open for dinner monday through friday. So I'm headed there before the draft, tommorrow, for lunch. They also happen to be on the other side of the mountain. Pizza and the state of Boston sports are of grave concern to me.

Oz where did u find that......good call bro. I'm a pizza snob...I need New York style, just cheese. But they look good.

Yeld.com  I was installing plugs ins on my daughter's firefox, bouncing back and forth with getbig.  I read the review, seemed like a good thing.  5 of 5 stars with 6 reviews.  Thin crust new york style....  can't beat that! 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2009, 06:42:18 PM »
They have 3 places...2 are over the mountain and the other is down the road...
L