Author Topic: Maddow,just another MSNBC loooooser!!!!  (Read 7565 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Maddow,just another MSNBC loooooser!!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2009, 06:59:36 PM »
They have 3 places...2 are over the mountain and the other is down the road...
HH, are there any lefties you like?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2009, 07:01:25 PM »
HUH?
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2009, 07:32:18 PM »
HUH?
anybody on the left you're ok with or do you in general hate everyone deemed liberal, progressive or left leaning.  I'm just curious, not setting up or intending an attack.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2009, 08:13:35 PM »
You know I watch all the networks... MSNBC does swing things to the left, but they dont lie, and everything they say checks out factually...

FOX NEWS?  I just watched Karl Rove and Bill O have a conversation and it seemed like they were both in their own little world... saying things that are completely false... Karl Rove of all people? Why is he not in jail for outing CIA operatives?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2009, 08:31:20 PM »
You know I watch all the networks... MSNBC does swing things to the left, but they dont lie, and everything they say checks out factually...

FOX NEWS?  I just watched Karl Rove and Bill O have a conversation and it seemed like they were both in their own little world... saying things that are completely false... Karl Rove of all people? Why is he not in jail for outing CIA operatives?
no doubt, the bulk of outright fantasy released to the public comes from Fox News.

I think Shephard Smith should defect, that guy looks like he's in agony working there.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2009, 08:35:12 PM »
I think Shephard Smith should defect, that guy looks like he's in agony working there.

i lol'd so hard at that!

he spazed like a tard, its classic.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2009, 08:47:07 PM »
i lol'd so hard at that!

he spazed like a tard, its classic.
I'm serious, I picture that guy saving his money for the day he can stand up and scream, "FUCK YOU AND YOUR JOB" LOL...  You can totally tell he's miserable as hell there :D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2009, 08:49:52 PM »
he makes like 8 mil under his contract. Im sure he cant careless  :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2009, 09:49:27 PM »
Watch NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams or NewsHour With Jim Lehrer as your main course and your "straight up" news. Throw in a BBC World or World Focus for some international perspective. 

All that Hannity-Olbermann-O'Reilly-Beck-Schultz-Colbert Report-Maddow stuff? You watch that to get political issues served up just the way you like it. Add a dash of "pro torture" sauce, or a side order of "rip Bush a new one" to balance out the flavors of the main dish.

This is how you get your eat/entertainment groove on', brothers!  8)
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2009, 09:57:35 PM »
Watch NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams or NewsHour With Jim Lehrer as your main course and your "straight up" news. Throw in a BBC World or World Focus for some international perspective. 

All that Hannity-Olbermann-O'Reilly-Beck-Schultz-Colbert Report-Maddow stuff? You watch that to get political issues served up just the way you like it. Add a dash of "pro torture" sauce, or a side order of "rip Bush a new one" to balance out the flavors of the main dish.

lol!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2009, 10:05:07 PM »
lol!!!

Just call me your "Soul Chef," servin' up eclectic-style political meals, Benny B. style. 
Right on, right on! 8)
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2009, 12:09:56 AM »

BINGO.

Hannity and Rush and Olberman and maddow are NOT news.

They deliver their extremist interpretation and play "gotcha" with quotes the other side makes.

They're entertainment.  Not the news.  I think might be the biggest prob here.  Some folks on getbig think Hannity is telling the news as pure fact.  No, he's pointing out shit that makes dems look bad 98% of the time, and a token 2% chastising his own party for the appearance of fair and balanced.  If you think Hannity devotes 50% of this time to each side of an arguemnt, you suck to the nth degree.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2009, 12:12:11 AM »
Just call me your "Soul Chef," servin' up eclectic-style political meals, Benny B. style. 
Right on, right on! 8)
hahaha, cracking my ass up today. slick as a whip, sherrrrnapppp!!! :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2009, 09:15:09 AM »
BINGO.

Hannity and Rush and Olberman and maddow are NOT news.

They deliver their extremist interpretation and play "gotcha" with quotes the other side makes.

They're entertainment.  Not the news.  I think might be the biggest prob here.  Some folks on getbig think Hannity is telling the news as pure fact.  No, he's pointing out shit that makes dems look bad 98% of the time, and a token 2% chastising his own party for the appearance of fair and balanced.  If you think Hannity devotes 50% of this time to each side of an arguemnt, you suck to the nth degree.
I disagree.  News is simply the dissemination of information and the interpretation of facts.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2009, 10:54:19 AM »

<<<pause for hysterical laughter>>>>

Tell that to the GE stockholders who almost booed the head honcho out of the building, at a press conference where he tried to sheepishly defend MSNBC's severe tilt to the left.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2009, 03:34:05 PM »
<<<pause for hysterical laughter>>>>

Tell that to the GE stockholders who almost booed the head honcho out of the building, at a press conference where he tried to sheepishly defend MSNBC's severe tilt to the left.

???

You ever watch MSNBC on weekday mornings? Three hours of not-so-subtle right wing Obama bashing by the host and their rather permanent "guest."
!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2009, 04:49:45 PM »
???

You ever watch MSNBC on weekday mornings? Three hours of not-so-subtle right wing Obama bashing by the host and their rather permanent "guest."

On ocassion. I was laughing about the accuracy part. I realize that everyone makes mistakes, but that word seems to be the "M" in MSNBC.

One of my favorites happens to involve Rachel Maddow. They were talking about politics in Florida and whether or not Florida would go for Obama. Maddow starts her chirping, throwing in a claim that conservatives were "desperately" trying to gather signatures for the state's marriage amendment. She claim that they weren't anywhere close to the required signatures.

Apparently, she ran with a story that a FL politician used a last-minute technicality to void some of the signatures on the petiton. I thought that the amendment was done. But, a week later, I found out that, while the technicality was used, conservatives were able to rally and get enough signatures to get the amendment on the ballot.

The rest, now known as Amendment 2, is history.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2009, 06:44:39 AM »

Brian Williams on NBC?He is so far to the left that Olberman laughs at him.Anything that has NBC attached to it IS NOT NEWS!!!Its Obama mania!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2009, 06:58:59 AM »
no doubt, the bulk of outright fantasy released to the public comes from Fox News.

Actually Hillary said herself that Fox was the fairest news coverage to her. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2009, 08:29:43 AM »
Brian Williams on NBC?He is so far to the left that Olberman laughs at him.Anything that has NBC attached to it IS NOT NEWS!!!Its Obama mania!!!
The Nightly News reports the news and nothing else. Any "far left" bias is a figment of "BILLY MINIMUM's" impressive imagination and hysteria.

Somebody forgot to tell the Scarborough/Buchannan show that everything NBC is "Obama Mania!"  ::)
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2009, 08:32:21 AM »
The Nightly News reports the news and nothing else. Any "far left" bias is a figment of "BILLY MINIMUM's" impressive imagination and hysteria.

Somebody forgot to tell the Scarborough/Buchannan show that everything NBC is "Obama Mania!"  ::)

Most cable news stinks.

I like Discovery Channel, History Channel and Spike.   

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2009, 08:35:04 AM »
i feel like im literally killing my brain cells when i turn on spike

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2009, 08:37:08 AM »
i feel like im literally killing my brain cells when i turn on spike

Only for UFC fights.  If you imagine yourself in the cage with Lidell, Shogun, etc, then I can see where you are coming from.    :D :D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »
Only for UFC fights.  If you imagine yourself in the cage with Lidell, Shogun, etc, then I can see where you are coming from.    :D :D

i follow boxing. Never got into the whole mma thing much.

ever watch manswers? Lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2009, 09:03:51 AM »
i follow boxing. Never got into the whole mma thing much.

ever watch manswers? Lol

no.