Author Topic: SANDOZ GENOTONORM QUERY!  (Read 26727 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: SANDOZ GENOTONORM QUERY!
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 09:20:03 AM »
Oh brother  ::)  If anyone thinks an HGH IGF combo is a legit pharmaceutical product really needs to have their head examined.  There is absolutely no legit mainstream medical use for an HGH/IGF combination.  Like they told you over at BOS it's probably not even HGH But LR3 IGF. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 09:53:04 PM »
post this stuff on bodyofsceience they are good at telling legit or not

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 10:20:44 PM »
post this stuff on bodyofsceience they are good at telling legit or not

i think it's common sense that it is not no?  Maybe they should throw in 10iu's of slin too!

TEAM Nasser

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2009, 08:27:25 AM »
Dude!

No one's saying Sandoz isn't fine. This product isn't made by Sandoz, it's a fake drug! Get it?

Or are you really suggesting you know this particular product is fine?

Genotonorm is hGH made by Pfizer. This "Sandoz" Genotonorm contains IGF-1 in addition, in a form never researched for use in humans. And it's supposed to be on the commercial market now?

Oh, I thought he was asking if Sandoz is legit company.  Have no idea bout hgh, only ever used serostim.
Most are all show no go!

ozmrolympia

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »
Dear................

Thank you very much for your information request of May 1, 2009, addressed to Friedrich Nachtmann, regarding a product described as "Genotonorm Sandoz". The request has been forwarded to me for response.

The product you describe is not manufactured or sold by any Sandoz company or by any of our affiliates. On the contrary, it would seem that  the internationally-respected Sandoz company name and trademark is being misused here to sell a very questionable and most probably illicit product.

We strongly recommend that you refrain from ordering or consuming this product, as doing so could result in a serious risk to your health. In order to assess the associated health risk, we would appreciate you sending it to us at the address below.

In case of any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards, Mit freundlichen Grüssen, Meilleures salutations,
Dr. Gernot Schreiber
Head Global Pharmacovigilance and EU Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance
Sandoz International GmbH

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 05:23:53 PM »
I think you should do the right thing.  Pay for it and then send it to them for testing.  ;D

ozmrolympia

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 05:26:00 PM »
I think i can find much better ways to spend my 800 euro :)

There will be a few upset people in Greece this weekend especially after i foward them the email :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2009, 04:23:22 AM »
I think i can find much better ways to spend my 800 euro :)

There will be a few upset people in Greece this weekend especially after i foward them the email :)

It's amazing, yet not surprising, that even high level competitors consume products like this. Such an obvious fake product.

it's a French product in fact but available in all europa, but to complicated to get in france.

and of course it's legit and it's rules !

Really? I feel sorry for you.  ;)

ozmrolympia

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 04:51:51 AM »
Van_bildarass, i know of two greek olympic team athletes using this product and they swear by it :)

Now i know why a friend that competed in a bodybuilding show in Greece last year was soft.  He thought he was using 4iu per day of this rubbish and spent 3000 euro on this fake hgh and he just didnt look like he was using 4iu per day as he wasnt leaning out like he should have been if he was using legit HGH.  I called him earlier and broke the news and he was devastated, i feel sorry for the supplier :)