Author Topic: embarassing food side effects  (Read 922 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
embarassing food side effects
« on: May 04, 2009, 08:30:38 PM »
I love asparagus.  But i hate aspara-pee.  You know that funk nasty smell when you pee after eating it.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: embarassing food side effects
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 07:13:51 AM »
I love asparagus.  But i hate aspara-pee.  You know that funk nasty smell when you pee after eating it.

Why would that be embarrassing?  Who is going to smell it?  8)

And no, I don't have that problem.
:

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 08:51:40 AM »
well sometimes at a restaurant you have to use the restroom.  THe smell permates, or if you have someone over.  It's embarassing if they get a whiff.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »
well sometimes at a restaurant you have to use the restroom.  THe smell permates, or if you have someone over.  It's embarassing if they get a whiff.

Along those lines...you ever follow somebody into a public restroom and they just tore it up...then when you leave someone else comes in and they look at you like you're responsible?  I know it happened to Elaine on Seinfeld but I'm sure it happens all the time in real life as well.
~

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »
Along those lines...you ever follow somebody into a public restroom and they just tore it up...then when you leave someone else comes in and they look at you like you're responsible?  I know it happened to Elaine on Seinfeld but I'm sure it happens all the time in real life as well.

guilty. 

on both counts lol

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »
after dropping a monster deuce i usually wanna run up to my girl and bring her to the WC and point excitedly jumping up n down and say " look what i made honey"!  ;D

needless to say...i have no shame and almost never embrassed!
carpe` vaginum!