Author Topic: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.  (Read 29391 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2009, 07:25:31 AM »
Well, this thread has gone downhill pretty fast....

I just want to see Affirmative Action repealed in 2009.  I understand its purpose and perhaps it has helped.  Some people are still (obviously) racist...some whites are overwhelming appologists and fear any retort that could be labeled racist, but at this point, the big systems are not racist and A.A. should be repealed.

Define the word as you think it should be explained (not google it, as i will be checking the top 10 hits for your quotes)
Tell me where you see it/how often/from who/& why you think it is there........

& you can have the entire post (above) no questions asked.
Growth/noob loves me

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2009, 08:02:02 AM »
Well, this thread has gone downhill pretty fast....

I just want to see Affirmative Action repealed in 2009.  I understand its purpose and perhaps it has helped.  Some people are still (obviously) racist...some whites are overwhelming appologists and fear any retort that could be labeled racist, but at this point, the big systems are not racist and A.A. should be repealed.

totally agree and chris rock while a funny bastard is dead wrong about A.A. it was not put in place to check government processes or whatever it was put in place to compensate for individual biases and discrimination not governmental  ::).

Problem is A.A. is in itself bias and discrimintory so apparently two wrongs make a right here, also there is really no way to repeal A.A. b/c no matter when you do ppl will get pissed.

AND LOCO there are plenty of cases where now whites are discriminated against b/c of A.A.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2009, 08:13:15 AM »
AND LOCO there are plenty of cases where now whites are discriminated against b/c of A.A.

I am not going to argue with that.  My posts are for those who still think that racism against minorities in America is dead, or infrequent.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2009, 08:28:08 AM »
Loco, as you pointed out there are still some cases of racism, but also evidenced by your cases, our justice system takes these incidents very seriously and issues judgements.  This is good...but does not justify continuing affirmative action policies that, by its very nature, discriminate and continues to foster resentment.
Everyone has different experiences, but I have worked in hospitals/medicine all my adult life and minorities are well represented (sometimes over represented as a % of the population).  I have also worked as a contractor under the fed gov and see Affirmative action policies first hand.  They also award contracts preferentially to minorities, which happens frequently as jobs are bid on all the time.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009, 08:46:27 AM »
The south is still extremely racist. Hell I don't even feel comfortable in some places because I don't fit in down there and I am white as fuck.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 08:49:38 AM »
The south is still extremely racist. Hell I don't even feel comfortable in some places because I don't fit in down there and I am white as fuck.
same could be said for blacks, get a white guy to go walk around 5th or 3rd ward here in houston and see what happens. Racism goes all directions

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 08:51:42 AM »
same could be said for blacks, get a white guy to go walk around 5th or 3rd ward here in houston and see what happens. Racism goes all directions

Lets face it, humans to bad stuff to each other, regardless of race, place, or face.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 08:52:41 AM »
What we need to attack is the fallacy that only whites are capable of being racist.

Once that's done, maybe we can start to talk about the issue without all sorts of grandstanding and hype. :)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 08:56:36 AM »

Yeah I don't go downtown Cincinnati unless its the riverfront or some other well funded area. No need to go crawling around where the bad stuff happens.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 08:58:08 AM »

That's true, but in America racism from whites toward minorities, especially blacks, from my experience and from the stuff I already posted, seems disproportionate in the work place, in banks, in stores, restaurants, etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 09:00:19 AM »
That's true, but in America racism from whites toward minorities, especially blacks, from my experience and from the stuff I already posted, seems disproportionate in the work place, in banks, in stores, restaurants, etc.

Ever see the movie Crash????

Every group is racist.  The people who deny their predujices are probably the most racist of all. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 09:06:27 AM »
Ever see the movie Crash????

Every group is racist.  The people who deny their predujices are probably the most racist of all. 

There are only two things in this world that I really hate, racist people and the darn Mexicans.   :)

Just kidding!

I already said that I know that's true, but I just haven't seen any legal cases of large restaurant chains or bank giants discriminating against whites.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 09:06:52 AM »
iono about disproportionate, definitely more are reported by blacks then whites that doesnt mean it doesnt happen. Ppl are inherintly biased to what the consider normal or things that remind them of themselves so maybe b/c more whites tend to be in positions of decision making power it does happen but in a disproportionate amount iono about that discrimination against other races seems lower again i think its more a case of over reporting by blacks and under reporting by other races.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 09:08:11 AM »
There are only two things in this world that I really hate, racist people and the darn Mexicans.   :)

Just kidding!

I already said that I know that's true, but I just haven't seen any legal cases of large restaurant chains or bank giants discriminating against whites.
how about the government is that not large enough for you, they discriminate against whites all the time, how about colleges or college grants/scholarships?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2009, 09:08:47 AM »
iono about disproportionate, definitely more are reported by blacks then whites that doesnt mean it doesnt happen. Ppl are inherintly biased to what the consider normal or things that remind them of themselves so maybe b/c more whites tend to be in positions of decision making power it does happen but in a disproportionate amount iono about that discrimination against other races seems lower again i think its more a case of over reporting by blacks and under reporting by other races.

Maybe.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2009, 09:12:57 AM »
I find people who are honest about their biases are far more easy to deal with than closet racists.  

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2009, 09:14:01 AM »
how about the government is that not large enough for you, they discriminate against whites all the time, how about colleges or college grants/scholarships?

I don't support that either, but maybe these are bad programs started by the government in response to racism toward minorities.  I don't know.  Yes, the government is large, but you just got your first non-white male president.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2009, 09:16:30 AM »
I don't support that either, but maybe these are bad programs started by the government in response to racism toward minorities.  I don't know.  Yes, the government is large, but you just got your first non-white male president.

Racism is a diversion from the real issues. 

In fact, the illegal alien issue hurts blacks more than any other group, yet, because they are lock step Democrats, they sit silent.

Disgraceful.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2009, 09:19:47 AM »
that doesnt mean anything the president is chosen by ppl elected by the ppl so it should be a representation of what the ppl want...The government requires hiring of ppl that the employer may not necissarily want simply b/c of race, same with colleges and scholarships/grants etc...

A.A. is horrible you justify racism with racism...LOL explain that logic to me
ppl should be judged on their merits and actions A.A. prevents this like shoot said the fact that there are cases against such ppl and businesses that are accused of racism shows that there is a system in place to deal with these cases and that A.A. should be done away with.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2009, 09:22:34 AM »
that doesnt mean anything the president is chosen by ppl elected by the ppl so it should be a representation of what the ppl want...The government requires hiring of ppl that the employer may not necissarily want simply b/c of race, same with colleges and scholarships/grants etc...

ppl should be judged on their merits and actions A.A. prevents this like shoot said the fact that there are cases against such ppl and businesses that are accused of racism shows that there is a system in place to deal with these cases and that A.A. should be done away with.

Like I said, I do not support bad programs introduced by the government in response to racism.  I agree with 333386, like many other things, this too has become a political issue and the government steps in only to make things worse sometimes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »

I dont need a govt mandate to tell me to do the right thing.  For example, I had to hire a cleaning company to clean my office.  I interviewed a few people and one of the companies was one started by three black guys 20 -25 y/o.  They do the cleaning themselves and are stand up guys

I 1000% respect these young guys because they come from the Bronx ikje me and i know the influences that they have to ignore to do this.

They were not the cheapest by far, but I respected them for thwat they were doing and decided to give them a chance over the cheaper company that hires illegal mexicans.

I am glad to have them at the office and them a little more than the cheaper companies hiring illegal mexicans.

That is my version of Affirmative Action.

Not govt nonsense.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2009, 09:48:55 AM »
Thats funny, are Asians whites too? 

They had wars for thousands of years, do we go after them?

What about the arabs who sold the black slaves to the Dutch and others???

Were the Aztecs white? 

To answer your question, ASIAN is not a RACE it is the name of a land mass. Stupidly you have allowed whites to tell you that ASIAN is a race, yet the people of India racially have nothng to do with the people of China, who racially have nothing to do with the people of Russia, who racially have nothing to do with the people of southeast Asia: Thailand, Laos, Burma, Vietnam etc, who racially have nothing to do with the people of Japan...shall I go on?? My point is like too many who have beeen brainwashed or should I say BRAIN DESTROYED by whites who have somehow managed to make you blind without removing your eyes, made you dumb without touching your brain and have totally removed your ability to discern without removing your frontal lobe. The people of India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, southeast Asia, Mongolia, China and Japan are various shades of BROWN....their skin is NOT WHITE. Once you get away from the white colonized cities of Hong Kong, BeiJing, Tokyo etc where some of the people bare the filthy skin of their RAPIST you will see that the Chinese, Japanese are BROWN in skin tone...They are also NOT YELLOW as whites call them...if they are yellow there is a JAUNDICE problem and they should seek medical care.

They had wars for thousands of years, do we go after them? What are you talking about with the comment "they had war for thousands of years do we go after them?" Who is THEY and what are you talking about. Are you talking about people who live in a particular Asian country?... The people of China, India, Mongolia, Japan, Southeast Asia have been at peace until whites entered their land. The little scuffles adn skirmishes in their past is nothng compared to the madness whites have brought to their land in the past couple hundred years. Today the white run CIA orchestrated problems in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, China, Japan, Southeast Asia has been the cause of much conflict, war and death (to the tune of tens of millions in the past 60 years alone)....prior to, these nations were at peace...and the small conflicts that may have occured in the far back past are just that...FAR BACK IN THE PAST.

What about the arabs who sold the black slaves to the Dutch and others???..Herein is another example of stupidity. There is no such thing as a BLACK person. There is no such thing as BLACK RACE. There is no country/continent called BLACK that anyone came from. Again thanks to white ignorance/Lies the Arabs are just as DARK BROWN as the people taken from Africa and taken to america. The lighter skinned Arabs that you see today are the off spring of those who thanks to British and american colonization of the Middle east in the early 20th century were rape, which has caused SOME of the Arabs to have a lighter shade of BROWN SKIN...the vast majority are DARK BROWN IN COMPLEXION. Secondly there are no such things as black slave. These people are DARK BROWN is color and were free prior to being captured and sold to whites (racially caucasians) TO BE ENSLAVED..I hope you can see the difference.

Were the Aztecs white?  The Aztecs and Mayan are todays Mexicans, Nicaraguans, Guatamalans, Hondurans...They never, as whites claim, DISAPPEARED!!!...Again another white game to make the ignorant believe that the Mexicans have accomplished nothing and that the WONDERS that exist in Central America were created by someone other than these people... The Mayans and Aztecs are a DARK SKINNED PEOPLE...even your most ignorant white will tell you that...Have you ever been to school or a library, or studied the history of other people beside the pathetic whites whose history is nothing but glorified LIES???

MY MY MY 333386 you sure have your issues and workl cut out for you in the "NEED TO BE EDUCATED" department.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2009, 09:51:32 AM »
My point was that people have been killing each other and doing shitty things to each other since we have been on the planet.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2009, 10:05:13 AM »
I did not want to go here with you, but ok. 

Samson - who created "white" people?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2009, 10:08:17 AM »
I did not want to go here with you, but ok. 

Samson - who created "white" people?

Satin
S