Author Topic: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.  (Read 29368 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2009, 10:09:54 AM »
Satin

Satin?????

I did not know a type of cloth could create a evil race of people.  Wow.   

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2009, 10:10:02 AM »
I
They were not the cheapest by far, but I respected them for thwat they were doing and decided to give them a chance over the cheaper company that hires illegal mexicans.

I am glad to have them at the office and them a little more than the cheaper companies hiring illegal mexicans.

That is my version of Affirmative Action.

Not govt nonsense.   

I hired a guy to do landscape at a relatives house in SoCal. I intentionally looked for one who did not hire illegals. Hiring hispanics is fine, but you can tell if they use the illegal kind. It was a bitch to find, but I eventually located a company. Talking to the owner, he told me he was ok for now, but eventually was going to have to hire illegals or go out of business because he couldn't compete. 99% of people do things based on cost, and illegals would work for half of what a normal person could. It sucked, because he had some good mexican guys, but couldn't afford to use them.

If I can't communicate with them, they have no business with me.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2009, 10:16:54 AM »
Personally i think this woman is fantastic.  She provides a service which encourages tolerance and shows you the other side of the coin.  People like Billy are self confessed racists of course he wouldn't stand up to be treated like a black person, then he'd be the one demonised by his silly little skinhead new letters. 

Fact is this experiment works, it teaches tolerance.  It has nothing to do with politics or AA or any of that sh*t.  So don't high jack the thread with things that aren't related.  By the looks of it quite a few of you would be well suited candidates for this.   
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2009, 10:23:18 AM »
Personally i think this woman is fantastic.  She provides a service which encourages tolerance and shows you the other side of the coin.  People like Billy are self confessed racists of course he wouldn't stand up to be treated like a black person, then he'd be the one demonised by his silly little skinhead new letters. 

Fact is this experiment works, it teaches tolerance.  It has nothing to do with politics or AA or any of that sh*t.  So don't high jack the thread with things that aren't related.  By the looks of it quite a few of you would be well suited candidates for this.   

Its all about how you approach it.  If you try to shove it down someones throat, there will be pushback.

If you couch it in other terms, people will be more agreeable to look at it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2009, 10:24:35 AM »

You see,you miss the entire point.I wouldnt tolerate ANY person snapping at me to "SIT DOWN RIGHT THERE".That would have been the end of the experiment.Unlike the guy who did try to stand up then wimped out,I would have started screaming at her and if she stepped towrds me she would have gotten dropped on the spot as would the bodyguards.

She asked the audiance "who would like to be treated like a black person".I would have stood up.Only having to do half the work of whites and having uncle Obama helping you out.Please.Failing tests and it makes no differance you still get the job because your black.

By the way,Im a racist?Why because Im proud of my race.Funny,but when James Brown sang he was black and proud you wouldnt call him a racist.Not sure of what the hell newsletters your talking about,but Resistance magazine is a monthly magazine of MUCH higher standards then JET magazine.Just because some whites dont feel ashamed of their race and wont tolerate anyone trying to make them ashamed dont assume they are a racist.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2009, 10:29:41 AM »
Its all about how you approach it.  If you try to shove it down someones throat, there will be pushback.

If you couch it in other terms, people will be more agreeable to look at it.

I can see your point.  But her course isn't designed like that.  It could be less radical yes, but this was originally done in the 60's when racism was much more openly acceptable.  I think the point to make of it is - if you keep telling someone they are sh*t they'll start believing it.  It doesn't have to be just words, it can be implied in actions, looks, treatment etc. 

Don't you find it remarkable that people who become discriminated against change from normal people to stuttering stanley's?  Unable to complete tasks properly.   
Abandon every hope...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2009, 10:32:38 AM »
Affirmative Action is certainly related to this discussion.  

Its a fine experiment for simple people who need it (and historically it was more important as a teaching tool for that decade).  
The more we are forced into specific groups in the society, the longer it will take to fully eradicate racism.  In England, blacks and whites mix exceptionally well...probably because political and activist groups aren't reminding them daily of their differences.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2009, 10:33:07 AM »
You see,you miss the entire point.I wouldnt tolerate ANY person snapping at me to "SIT DOWN RIGHT THERE".That would have been the end of the experiment.Unlike the guy who did try to stand up then wimped out,I would have started screaming at her and if she stepped towrds me she would have gotten dropped on the spot as would the bodyguards.

Such a badass. Can we get some bets on BM vs. Pillowbite?

That would be the MMA of the century...

;D

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2009, 10:33:39 AM »
Billy come on we all know you're a racist.  You referenced the 'master race' and 'final solution' a few pages earlier.  don't try to hide it with "resistance is better than jet" as if it's something to be proud about.  

BTW there is nothing wrong with being proud to be white, there is something wrong with believing that makes you smarter, better, etc than someone who is another skin tone.  

And for the record you wouldn't have said a thing talking about beating up an old lady is hardly a tough guy thing Billy.  You might be strong but you sure as hell aren't smart.
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2009, 10:36:23 AM »
Affirmative Action is certainly related to this discussion.  

Its a fine experiment for simple people who need it (and historically it was more important as a teaching tool for that decade).  
The more we are forced into specific groups in the society, the longer it will take to fully eradicate racism.  In England, blacks and whites mix exceptionally well...probably because political and activist groups aren't reminding them daily of their differences.

Really they do? They have the same race issue in England you obviously have never lived in London and heard Londoners talk about it. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2009, 10:36:35 AM »
I can see your point.  But her course isn't designed like that.  It could be less radical yes, but this was originally done in the 60's when racism was much more openly acceptable.  I think the point to make of it is - if you keep telling someone they are sh*t they'll start believing it.  It doesn't have to be just words, it can be implied in actions, looks, treatment etc. 

Don't you find it remarkable that people who become discriminated against change from normal people to stuttering stanley's?  Unable to complete tasks properly.   

100% I agree with you on that.   I am telling you from a personal point of view that I am much more willing to listen to someone who disagrees with me or have an opposite of view from me if they dont start off the discussion by accusing me, my race, and my heritage of horrible things.  

I personally think blacks get a raw deal in this country.  A terrible deal, but for reasons you may disagree with.

The liberal self hating whites have convinced blacks that govt is the answer, welfare, grievance, hatred, and retribution are all going to lift them out of their plight.  

Then, these same disgusting liberal & big business scum import millions of illegal aliens to undercut lower class wages thus ensuring blacks will foerver be on welfate.

Liberals need blacks to be dependent on govt because they is a big block of voters.  The moment blacks realize they were sold a lie by these self hating whites, they will no longer need them and thus reject them.

Get my point???.            

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2009, 10:50:00 AM »
My point was that people have been killing each other and doing shitty things to each other since we have been on the planet.   

Which has got fuck all to do with racism.
I have still - YET - to see any good definitive/examples of racism.

Growth/noob loves me

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2009, 10:51:15 AM »
100% I agree with you on that.   I am telling you from a personal point of view that I am much more willing to listen to someone who disagrees with me or have an opposite of view from me if they dont start off the discussion by accusing me, my race, and my heritage of horrible things.  

I personally think blacks get a raw deal in this country.  A terrible deal, but for reasons you may disagree with.

The liberal self hating whites have convinced blacks that govt is the answer, welfare, grievance, hatred, and retribution are all going to lift them out of their plight.  

Then, these same disgusting liberal & big business scum import millions of illegal aliens to undercut lower class wages thus ensuring blacks will foerver be on welfate.

Liberals need blacks to be dependent on govt because they is a big block of voters.  The moment blacks realize they were sold a lie by these self hating whites, they will no longer need them and thus reject them.

Get my point???.            

I see your point and i agree that those actions end up hindering a lot of african americans.  However, that's not the sole reason they are over represented in prisons, and underrepresented in university and well paid jobs.  The fact is there is no ONE reason.  It's not just racism (whether blatant or subvert) and if you don't believe ask an AA how many times he's been given 'the look' in fact ask an hispanic guy too (they are becoming the new AA but that's not relevant here.) it's not just about being paid welfare and over helped, it's not just about the high levels of crime, it's not just about those things, it's a combination of things that add up to more often than not a sh*tty deal for a child born with dark skin.    
Abandon every hope...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »
Satin?????

I did not know a type of cloth could create a evil race of people.  Wow.   

HAHAHAHAHAH  ;D

Satan, we're an evil race!
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2009, 10:57:08 AM »
Look since the 1960s the stats on crime etc.

Liberal self hating whites have destroyed AA in this country.  

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2009, 10:57:45 AM »
The world needs the aryan superman. Simple as that.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2009, 11:02:54 AM »
I was kidding, I'm actually quite fond of White people.  :)
S

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2009, 11:03:59 AM »
I was kidding, I'm actually quite fond of White people.  :)

Are you beige? :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2009, 11:19:37 AM »
Billy come on we all know you're a racist.  You referenced the 'master race' and 'final solution' a few pages earlier.  don't try to hide it with "resistance is better than jet" as if it's something to be proud about.  

BTW there is nothing wrong with being proud to be white, there is something wrong with believing that makes you smarter, better, etc than someone who is another skin tone.  

And for the record you wouldn't have said a thing talking about beating up an old lady is hardly a tough guy thing Billy.  You might be strong but you sure as hell aren't smart.

Your a silly fool.I posted that AFTER some asshole called for the extermination of whites.As usual though that didnt bother you.Its only when whites post THE EXACT same thing that it bothers you.A typical self hating white idiot.

Ive been fired for jobs for much less then that lady attempted.Please,you have no idea what Iam or what I do,so dont try to analyze it.As usual,the proof is in the pudding.I post with my REAL name,with my Real feelings and dont give a flying fuck who it offends and if anyone has a problem with it,come over to Indiana,give me a place to meet you and DO SOMETHING about it.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2009, 11:43:59 AM »
kc, the racial issues in London are much more related to Pakistani and Muslim immigrants.  Also Eastern European gypsies.  I was in London for 10 days last year and noticed the blacks and whites mixed very well and didn't appear to be as segregated as some areas of the US, they were also indistiguishable with speech and dress (thats an important item).  There wasn't a 'black subculture', like there are in some of our inner cities.  Had several friends study in England who noticed the same thing.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »

I posted this video because my friend was forced to go through this as "anti-racism" training for a government job he has this summer.

It is disgusting to me that this video only posts whites as being racist when the blacks are vastly overrepresented in terms of hate crime perpetration.  In both relative and absolute terms, blacks have committed more crime against whites than the reverse throughout US history, despite the fact that they are far lower in the overall population.

Yet despite all of that, whites are labeled as the racist ones?

Notice in the second part of the video she said that whites do better on intelligence tests because they favour white culture. Funny how Asian people perform better than white people on these tests supposedly biased in favour of white people, thus totally destroying her ridiculous claim - doh!

Then she implies that intelligence tests test for crystallized knowledge such as "Who is the seventh President of the United States"? Intelligence tests do no such thing! They test from everything from simple math ability to reaction time - NONE of these measures are culturally biased.

Also, if it is possible to create a test which favours white culture where whites outperform blacks then it is possible to create a test which favours black culture where blacks outperform whites. So where is it? Oh right - it has NEVER happened, and it certainly has never happened in the realm of unbiased testing.

Oh, and you're going to have to explain to me how Raven's Progressive Matrices are "culturally biased":

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4777&stc=1&d=1241570821

Three year old whites and Asians can solve these puzzles yet they are culturally biased somehow!

I suppose the fact that black people have brains that are 7% smaller than whites is also due to white people treating them with racism?  ::)

Evolution is NOT an equal opportunity employer.  Some individuals and groups of individuals did not acquire the same genetic and environmental advantages over the course of their evolution.  Deal with it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »
I posted this video because my friend was forced to go through this as "anti-racism" training for a government job he has this summer.

It is disgusting to me that this video only posts whites as being racist when the blacks are vastly overrepresented in terms of hate crime perpetration.  In both relative and absolute terms, blacks have committed more crime against whites than the reverse throughout US history, despite the fact that they are far lower in the overall population.

Yet despite all of that, whites are labeled as the racist ones?

Notice in the second part of the video she said that whites do better on intelligence tests because they favour white culture. Funny how Asian people perform better than white people on these tests supposedly biased in favour of white people, thus totally destroying her ridiculous claim - doh!

Then she implies that intelligence tests test for crystallized knowledge such as "Who is the seventh President of the United States"? Intelligence tests do no such thing! They test from everything from simple math ability to reaction time - NONE of these measures are culturally biased.

Also, if it is possible to create a test which favours white culture where whites outperform blacks then it is possible to create a test which favours black culture where blacks outperform whites. So where is it? Oh right - it has NEVER happened, and it certainly has never happened in the realm of unbiased testing.

Oh, and you're going to have to explain to me how Raven's Progressive Matrices are "culturally biased":

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4777&stc=1&d=1241570821

Three year old whites and Asians can solve these puzzles yet they are culturally biased somehow!

I suppose the fact that black people have brains that are 7% smaller than whites is also due to white people treating them with racism?  ::)

Evolution is NOT an equal opportunity employer.  Some individuals and groups of individuals did not acquire the same genetic and environmental advantages over the course of their evolution.  Deal with it.

GREAT POST!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2009, 11:57:34 AM »
Liberal whites are responsible for far more racism than any other group. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2009, 12:11:55 PM »
GREAT POST!!

Black people have the smallest average brain size of any racial group, but that is because white people treat them with racism, it has nothing to do with 40,000 years of divergent biological evolution or anything:

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/Rushton1992.pdf

And Billy, don't you know that intelligence tests are BIASED against black people?

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/090419_ricci.htm

Look at this racist questions:

When coupling hoses together, ___ 50-feet hoses and ___ 75-feet hoses will result in a length of 575 feet.

a. 5, 4
b. 4, 4
c. 5, 5
d. 4, 5

As you can see, test questions like this one are clearly racist against black people.  Blacks came dead last, so it must be due to racism!  What a racist firefighting department - despite refusing to promote the whites who performed better in the name of "equality", they are still somehow racist!

And just look at this image below, it is so easy that children can solve it, but it is obviously a racist measure of intelligence.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2009, 12:37:34 PM »
Black people have the smallest average brain size of any racial group, but that is because white people treat them with racism, it has nothing to do with 40,000 years of divergent biological evolution or anything:

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/Rushton1992.pdf

Matt C,
Do you believe that women have a smaller average brain size than men?  Do you believe that this makes the average man more intelligent than the average woman?