Author Topic: Ryan Seacrest spoiling his new Waitress girlfriend. Dude lost the war already  (Read 12194 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I was reading a story about Ryan Seacrest and his new waitress girlfriend who he's crazy about and already spoiling her with gifts.  Why?  What the fuck is wrong with men.  She's a waitress.  She doesn't need spoiling.  She spends her life trying to earn tips to pay the rent and now this douche is spoiling her with expensive gifts.  He's already lost the war with this one.  No matter what happens she's going to be the one that runs the ship.  I always thought the guy was a douchebag anyways but I just get floored when I see how guys get suckered into the pussy so easily.  He's the one with the money and fame, she should be trying to do what she can to win him over, not the other way around.

Discuss

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Photo for reference.  Wonder where she got the $300 glasses and $1000 jacket.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
get a fucking life

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I was reading a story about Ryan Seacrest and his new waitress girlfriend who he's crazy about and already spoiling her with gifts.  Why?  What the fuck is wrong with men.  She's a waitress.  She doesn't need spoiling.  She spends her life trying to earn tips to pay the rent and now this douche is spoiling her with expensive gifts.  He's already lost the war with this one.  No matter what happens she's going to be the one that runs the ship.  I always thought the guy was a douchebag anyways but I just get floored when I see how guys get suckered into the pussy so easily.  He's the one with the money and fame, she should be trying to do what she can to win him over, not the other way around.

Discuss

Beards can be expensive.
E

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
get a fucking life

Good advice.

When you start giving a shit about how much some starlet pays for his love toy you have a problem.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
get a fucking life

HAHAHA, coming from someone that posts on getbig. Ironic

DK II

• Getbig V
HAHAHA, coming from someone that posts on getbig. Ironic

double ironic because you post here too.

Idiot.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Photo for reference.  Wonder where she got the $300 glasses and $1000 jacket.

Did someone say 300 dollar jeans ?? ;D
L

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
but I just get floored when I see how guys get suckered into the pussy so easily. 

I guess it's safe to say you don't ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
If a guy makes 70 grand a year and takes a girl out for 150$ dinners no one thinks a thing. I have no clue what Seacrest makes, but I am sure it is 15 million plus. Why not spend it on pussy? Him blowing 20 grand is like a normal guy spending 50 cents.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he probably tags ass like nobody's business when he's out and about.

this one must do some silly creative shit in bed, or tolerate what i hope is a 3 inch penis.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
If a guy makes 70 grand a year and takes a girl out for 150$ dinners no one thinks a thing. I have no clue what Seacrest makes, but I am sure it is 15 million plus. Why not spend it on pussy? Him blowing 20 grand is like a normal guy spending 50 cents.
exactly, can't hate on the dude at all and the girl is gorgeous.

DK II

• Getbig V

spot on.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

this one must do some silly creative shit in bed, or tolerate what i hope is a 3 inch penis.
:D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Beards can be expensive.
THIS.            At least Danny is awake today. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Danielson is correct, beards can be expensive but a good investment. Gay or bi they always keep a somewhat middle range profile when out and about with the beard. Possible hand holding or a slight hug or kiss while bumping  into TMZ, for example, by "accident". Some stars will some times marry their beards, like John Travolta and Tom Cruise did, and be a real family guy. But still be a butt bandit with other guy's (heard Travolra hits on just about anything male). Usually winds up being some stars personal trainer. Some female stars have male beards.

Waitresses in LA can be out of work actors and go for the pub when hanging with some closet gay movie star or singer. They can get certain perks and notice. Kind of like a business arrangement.
F

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

He ought to buy her some food and some primo.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
double ironic because you post here too.

Idiot.

HAHAHA post of the MONTH

Stavios

exactly !

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
exactly, can't hate on the dude at all and the girl is gorgeous.

What's up Fat Dave!  ;D

You following the events in Pakistan from your trailer?
!

Method101

• Getbig V
hes paying for pussy the legal way.

Illegal way to pay = go downtown and pickup an std ridden hooker.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.

why do you need to feel better about yourself
p