Author Topic: I hope owning that pit bull was worth endangering your child  (Read 22216 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: I hope owning that pit bull was worth endangering your child
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2009, 07:06:33 AM »
Dominance/submission isn't necessarily related with size.
in the case where a dog attacks a child it's the size advantage that usually gives it the confidence to do so.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2009, 07:08:38 AM »
in the case where a dog attacks a child it's the size advantage that usually gives it the confidence to do so.

No, more likely a dominant/agressive dog to begin with.
from incomplete data

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2009, 07:19:37 AM »
Bullshit.

How so? If a dog has been bred to fight it will tend to fight? Logical imo

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2009, 07:26:43 AM »
How so? If a dog has been bred to fight it will tend to fight? Logical imo

Ever looked at some of the bite statistics out there..?

In my country german shepherd and kings poodle top the list on the # of bites. Pitbull was out of the top 30.
from incomplete data

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2009, 07:28:11 AM »
Ever looked at some of the bite statistics out there..?

In my country german shepherd and kings poodle top the list on the # of bites. Pitbull was out of the top 30.

Good point man. Damage done should be taken into consideration though as well I think. I'd much rather be bitten by a poodle than a pit  :D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2009, 07:31:04 AM »
Good point man. Damage done should be taken into consideration though as well I think. I'd much rather be bitten by a poodle than a pit  :D

Ever seen a kings poodle? They fuck you up badly if they want to.

The bite statistic I mentioned refers to damages which require hospitalization.
from incomplete data

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2009, 07:40:53 AM »
Meanest dog I have ever dealt with was a Jack Russell Terrier. The same dog bit 6 different people, two of them were women....in the vagina. 

My dogs have always snapped at people I didn't like.  It's pretty funny how that works.  Maybe this guy hates his kids.... ;D
Squishy face retard

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2009, 08:42:30 AM »
Children pretty much suck anyway...   pets are way cooler!

Goat, was it you that a long time ago had a response to someone along the lines of ...

"I think it's stupid how people dress up their dogs and parade them around in their car to show them off."  --- poster

"I feel the same way about kids...."  ---Goatboy

Not exact phrasing, but something like that.  I always thought it was funny.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2009, 08:45:39 AM »
In 12 years that dog will be dead, you'll bury it in the backyard for free, then you'll get another one.  In 12 years a kid, on the other hand, would be adding shitloads of unnecessary stress to your life and asking for $100K to go to college.

dogs > kids

You only say this because your wife = a muslim and an iranian brown muslim whore. Your kids would be beige ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2009, 08:45:58 AM »

It's simple, the boy is small so the dog thinks he is superior to him, as soon as a dog thinks it's your superior in the pack and deems you a liability it will not hesitate to attack you.

When a dog licks you/rolls on it's back to be tickled, the truth is, it's all just a display of submission, nothing more.

I'm not going to make the trip to do so, but yeah, I'd whup Harrison's dog's behind just to let him know I could.  Let's see how well he can bite with a broken jaw. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2009, 08:47:21 AM »
Meanest dog I have ever dealt with was a Jack Russell Terrier. The same dog bit 6 different people, two of them were women....in the vagina. 

Jacks are cool as shit.  I think they tend to nip more than bite, though.  Maybe that one just liked pussy.  Not gonna fault him there, cuz I do, too.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2009, 08:49:43 AM »
One of mine is a pomeranian, the most annoying dog on planet Earth.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2009, 09:06:21 AM »
Jacks are cool as shit.  I think they tend to nip more than bite, though.  Maybe that one just liked pussy.  Not gonna fault him there, cuz I do, too.
This dog latches on for dear life.  It bit me in the knee and held on.  That dog was pure bred and vicious as hell.
Squishy face retard

body88

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2009, 09:17:24 AM »
Who knows that the kid did to the dog?   Maybe he poked it in the eye, or hurt it.  Maybe he was wrestling with it.  My point is this, you should never leave a kid(s) alone with any powerful dog.  In regards to pits, they can be very aggressive towards other dogs if they are not properly sociliazed, but they are very tolerant of humans.  Why would a dogfighter want a dog that attacked him every time he pulled the dog out of the ring?  Pitbulls are no different than Dobermans, GSD's, Mastiffs and other powerful dogs.  You need to bring them up correctly and you need to treat them with respect.

Infact, if trained correctly and brought up in a social manner, pitbulls are a very good family dogs.  The problem is that all the lowlifes and morons in society are getting pitbulls and encouraging poor behavior out of them.  Something tells me that James Harrison didn't take the time to properly raise his dog.  You have a better chance of being hit by lighting than attacked by a pitbull, thats a fact.

This just as easily could have been a lab or a mutt.  Most of the harshest pitbull critics have never owned one or been around one.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2009, 09:19:01 AM »
Who knows that the kid did to the dog?   Maybe he poked it in the eye, or hurt it.  Maybe he was wrestling with it.  My point is this, you should never leave a kid(s) alone with any powerful dog.  In regards to pits, they can be very aggressive towards other dogs if they are not properly sociliazed, but they are very tolerant of humans.  Why would a dogfighter want a dog that attacked him every time he pulled the dog out of the ring?  Pitbulls are no different than Dobermans, GSD's, Mastiffs and other powerful dogs.  You need to bring them up correctly and you need to treat them with respect.

Infact, if trained correctly and brought up in a social manner, pitbulls are a very good family dogs.  The problem is that all the lowlifes and morons in society are getting pitbulls and encouraging poor behavior out of them.  Something tells me that James Harrison didn't take the time to properly raise his dog.  You have a better chance of being hit by lighting than attacked by a pitbull, thats a fact.

Which is why whippets and greyhounds=much better.
I hate the State.

body88

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2009, 09:23:11 AM »
Which is why whippets and greyhounds=much better.

Not really.  If you don't bring up those breeds correctly your going to have issues.  You ever watch dog whisperer?  All kinds of aggressive, fucked up dogs from all walks of life.  They all have one thing in common, they have owners who don't know shit about how to raise a dog correctly or they are to fucking lazy to do whats needed.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2009, 09:25:28 AM »
My neighbor has 2 pits and they are the sweetest dogs you will ever meet. A shame such a great breed has been ruined by scum and criminals.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2009, 09:27:01 AM »
Harrison is that Patriot who would not visit Obama in the White house with the team.

He is a Fuck Up.

What more do you need to know

(Not a black white thing, either...Bama is, as you know, Black).

When will this shit end.

NEVER.

body88

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2009, 09:33:22 AM »
My neighbor has 2 pits and they are the sweetest dogs you will ever meet. A shame such a great breed has been ruined by scum and criminals.

I know the anti-pit brigade wont want to hear this, but thats usually the case.  Pitbulls are a victim of tough guy syndrome right now.  "Joey Grecco" from Queens New York wants to be a badass so he gets a pit and encourages aggression. Doesent socialize it, doesent train it at all....keeps it chained up all day - etc.  Then one day Joey forgets to lock his fence and the dog mauls a kid.  Everyone wants to kill off the breed instead of taking a look at the person who owned the dog.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2009, 09:47:22 AM »

Not really.  If you don't bring up those breeds correctly your going to have issues.  You ever watch dog whisperer?  All kinds of aggressive, fucked up dogs from all walks of life.  They all have one thing in common, they have owners who don't know shit about how to raise a dog correctly or they are to fucking lazy to do whats needed.

Just watched a bit. Might be true. I still wouldn't want a pitbull.
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2009, 09:52:14 AM »
My Dogs,

DARWIN and TESLA

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2009, 09:57:05 AM »
 ;)

body88

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2009, 10:02:54 AM »
Just watched a bit. Might be true. I still wouldn't want a pitbull.

I can understand that.  I'm not saying everyone should love the breed.  I like all types of dogs, really.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2009, 10:03:06 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2009, 10:04:03 AM »
We had a few pits when I was growing up and never had any trouble with humans...other dogs, they could be a handful with if not properly handled, but they were never agressive towards people.  We had a pit and a Norweigan elk hound at the same time...people were always worried about the pit, but the elk hound was a biter to loud, agressive people.  Man, I loved those dogs....