Author Topic: Russian Scientist: UFO Crashed Into Meteorite to Save Earth  (Read 4507 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Russian Scientist:
UFO Crashed Into Meteorite to Save Earth

Wednesday, May 27, 2009  AP

Millions of downed trees ringed the Tunguska site for years after the 1908 explosion.
Did a UFO deliberately crash into a meteor to save Earth 100 years ago? That's what one Russian scientist is claiming.

Dr. Yuri Labvin, president of the Tunguska Spatial Phenomenon Foundation, insists that an alien spacecraft sacrificed itself to prevent a gigantic meteor from slamming into the planet above Siberia on June 30, 1908.

The result was was the Tunguska event, a massive blast estimated at 15 megatons that downed 80 million trees over nearly 100 square miles. Eyewitnesses reported a bright light and a huge shock wave, but the area was so sparsely populated no one was killed.

Most scientists think the blast was caused by a meteorite exploding several miles above the surface. But Labvin thinks quartz slabs with strange markings found at the site are remnants of an alien control panel, which fell to the ground after the UFO slammed into the giant rock.

"We don't have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on crystals," Labvin told the Macedonian International News Agency. "We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere, except in space."
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Russian Scientist: UFO Crashed Into Meteorite to Save Earth
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 05:28:07 AM »
Why didn't the aliens just ZAP the meteorite with their photon beams and destroy it???

Science(tist) makes an ass of itself once again.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 05:49:31 AM »
Why didn't the aliens just ZAP the meteorite with their photon beams and destroy it???

Science(tist) makes an ass of itself once again.

I still think it was a TESLA blast. Interestingly enough, my understanding is the vegetation in that area is freakishly robust. It's almost like something unleashed super powers in the area.  :-\
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 06:10:31 AM »
I still think it was a TESLA blast. Interestingly enough, my understanding is the vegetation in that area is freakishly robust. It's almost like something unleashed super powers in the area.  :-\

I heard it was a TESLA blast as well...I saw a documentary that suggested this as well, but no one will say definitively that is what it was.

Robust superpowers huh? Hmmm? Maybe I should take a trip to Tunguska to see if I can get some of these "SUPERPOWERS"
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 06:19:22 AM »
I heard it was a TESLA blast as well...I saw a documentary that suggested this as well, but no one will say definitively that is what it was.

Robust superpowers huh? Hmmm? Maybe I should take a trip to Tunguska to see if I can get some of these "SUPERPOWERS"

It doesn't work like that unfortunately, ...or I'd have been on a plane. You gotta eat the vegetation in the area.
It won't turn you into Superman or anything, ...but it has a higher concentration of nutritional components.
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 06:37:03 AM »

Your understanding of the vegetation? Go on, explain yourself with tangible evidence...

Also explain how a ample sized meteorite travelling at speeds of 21,600 mph WOULDN'T have caused the said damage.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 07:08:40 AM »
Your understanding of the vegetation? Go on, explain yourself with tangible evidence...

Also explain how a ample sized meteorite travelling at speeds of 21,600 mph WOULDN'T have caused the said damage.

I have neither the time nor inclination to respond to you request. Go look up adaptogens.
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 07:40:54 AM »
I have neither the time nor inclination to respond to you request. Go look up adaptogens.

So I conclude you're talking shit.

Do adaptogens increase structural strength to trees? Your whole premise is based on lunacy if you ask me.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 11:28:13 AM »
sweet maybe i can become wolverine! 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 06:49:40 PM »
So I conclude you're talking shit.

Do adaptogens increase structural strength to trees? Your whole premise is based on lunacy if you ask me.

Who mentioned structural strength to trees? ???
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 05:47:57 AM »
Plus a meteor would leave a blast crater...there ws NO blast crater at tanguska..the object blew up in the air which meteorites dont do...also if you do your research eyewitness accounts suggest that the object did not follow a linear (straight) path....it turned in the air....meteorites dont do that

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/tunguska.htm
carpe` vaginum!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 01:10:44 PM »
Rusian scientist and thinkers are notorious for wishful thinking.....they also claimed the U.S. would break up in 2010

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 06:02:20 AM »
Rusian scientist and thinkers are notorious for wishful thinking.....they also claimed the U.S. would break up in 2010

Patience, patience my friend. There's still another 6 months left. To hear the right wing, ...it'll happen any day now
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 07:43:02 AM »
Patience, patience my friend. There's still another 6 months left. To hear the right wing, ...it'll happen any day now

She's still holding out hope for her Canadian Coalition government that was "Guaranteed" to happen a few months ago.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 10:01:52 PM »
She's still holding out hope for her Canadian Coalition government that was "Guaranteed" to happen a few months ago.

Damn you Tapper! stop rubbing salt in my wounds.  >:(  I'm still not over that one. It still hurts.   :'(
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 02:32:27 PM »

in the next 5 yrs or so people like myself will have a "told you so" moment
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 01:46:23 AM »
Plus a meteor would leave a blast crater...there ws NO blast crater at tanguska..the object blew up in the air which meteorites dont do...also if you do your research eyewitness accounts suggest that the object did not follow a linear (straight) path....it turned in the air....meteorites dont do that

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/tunguska.htm

The meteor exploded prior to impact, part of the reason why it was so deadly - prove they don't do this.

UFO Evidence? Who needs evidence for UFOs? Nobody...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 02:20:13 AM »
from direct source

in tunguska there were actually 2 ufo's

one chasing the other and shooting it down

that's what happened

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 04:55:42 AM »
from direct source

in tunguska there were actually 2 ufo's

one chasing the other and shooting it down

that's what happened

anyone who even mentions UFO's in a scientific discussion automatically loses credibility

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 06:54:21 AM »
What these idiots don't understand is their mis-use of the terminology they so readily use to promote their crazy ideas.

A UFO for example doesn't even mean anything extra terrestrial, a flying piece of shit shaped like a saucer catapulted through the air could be deemed a UFO to the observer.

If two "UFO's" where flying around, one shooting the other whilst the one in chase was dancing around dodging the attack of the other it is in fact less of a "UFO" than the above mentioned "aero-terd".
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 08:20:57 AM »

anyone who even mentions UFO's in a scientific discussion automatically loses credibility
you have been lied to 99 % of your whole life

what we call science it's laughable

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 05:05:39 PM »
What these idiots don't understand is their mis-use of the terminology they so readily use to promote their crazy ideas.

A UFO for example doesn't even mean anything extra terrestrial, a flying piece of shit shaped like a saucer catapulted through the air could be deemed a UFO to the observer.

If two "UFO's" where flying around, one shooting the other whilst the one in chase was dancing around dodging the attack of the other it is in fact less of a "UFO" than the above mentioned "aero-terd".

umm ..ahem!
http://www.ufocasebook.com/canadausaufos.html
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2009, 07:00:46 AM »
umm ..ahem!
http://www.ufocasebook.com/canadausaufos.html

Did you not understand what I was saying in my post?

Pretty embarrassing that a site like that claims these vehicles are UFO's even tho their identity is known... Something ceases to be "unknown" once it is known.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2009, 04:06:23 PM »
Did you not understand what I was saying in my post?

Pretty embarrassing that a site like that claims these vehicles are UFO's even tho their identity is known... Something ceases to be "unknown" once it is known.

look..what i'm saying is that where there is smoke there is fire..

the 1st world govts have continually denied the existance of UFOs and spherical craft...and then ya find that there were programs in place to develop EXACTLY the kinda technology they deny all the time...

how did it even occur to them to try such designs? then if ya ever did watch Secret space (on video.google) you'd see these craft had rols royce engines powering them..then the development of such craft were mysteriously stopped? were they? or did we reverse engineer something? were we helped?
Eisenhower <sp) supposidely had  a top secret CIA meeting with supposed beings...it all seems far fetched...but remember...UFOs are not only an American occurance
carpe` vaginum!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 08:11:31 PM »
you have been lied to 99 % of your whole life

what we call science it's laughable

you're out of your mind Sev