Author Topic: Birth control  (Read 3079 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Birth control
« on: June 05, 2009, 04:00:05 PM »
So something struck me as weird.  I was having a conversation with some female friends at birthday dinner and something struck me as scary.  These two women never use birth control or contraception and indicated that a lot of their friends do not either.  These women are in their twenties, one has a bf and the other does not.  Granted if you are not promiscuous you might not have to worry about STDs but these two definitely have sex according to their accounts but don't like the feel or smell of condoms and just don't bother to use the pill.  I've met other women that have said the same thing and it's scary.  Is this an age thing or do women generally not care?
Squishy face retard

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Birth control
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 04:03:50 PM »
Always assume they aren't using anything, Cap.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 04:05:25 PM »
Always assume they aren't using anything, Cap.
I always wear a rain coat.  I'm just amazed at the number of women who don't use the pill and the number of guys who don't use condoms.  There's a name for people dumb enough to not use contraception...."parents".
Squishy face retard

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 04:46:33 PM »
So something struck me as weird.  I was having a conversation with some female friends at birthday dinner and something struck me as scary.  These two women never use birth control or contraception and indicated that a lot of their friends do not either.  These women are in their twenties, one has a bf and the other does not.  Granted if you are not promiscuous you might not have to worry about STDs but these two definitely have sex according to their accounts but don't like the feel or smell of condoms and just don't bother to use the pill.  I've met other women that have said the same thing and it's scary.  Is this an age thing or do women generally not care?

I'd think women in general do care and probably protect themselves.

I know it is a pain but I always take my pill and make my boyfriend use a condom.

Sounds wise!
R

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 04:47:48 PM »
I'd think women in general do care and probably protect themselves.

Sounds wise!
I'm not saying I can extrapolate based on this small sample, I've just heard women saying stuff like this and it's interesting.
Squishy face retard

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 04:51:56 PM »
I'm not saying I can extrapolate based on this small sample, I've just heard women saying stuff like this and it's interesting.

It still seems like the lot of them are not using.  Weird.
R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 05:28:38 PM »
 :-X not to make this political but this is a reason why abortions should be illegal in the majority of cases... ::) irresponsible is really the only way to put that, like kaje said always assume they arent and do what you need to do from the guys end.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 06:41:16 PM »
:-X not to make this political but this is a reason why abortions should be illegal in the majority of cases... ::) irresponsible is really the only way to put that, like kaje said always assume they arent and do what you need to do from the guys end.

But it's the girl's responsibility.

(unbunch your panties; I'm just kidding)
~

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »

I don't think it's either an age thing or a woman thing,
...I think it's a stupid thing, ...and you better watch the circle you hang with.  :o
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 06:47:53 PM »

(unbunch your panties; I'm just kidding)

Why? ...it kinda feels good when it gets all bunched up like that.  :D :P  {blush}
w

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 06:48:55 PM »
Why? ...it kinda feels good when it gets all bunched up like that.  :D :P  {blush}

pics or it didn't happen   :o
~

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 06:52:02 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 07:08:21 PM »
pics or it didn't happen   :o

Britney seems to like it.  :-\ Now she never forgets to wear her panties anymore.  ;D

w

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 07:16:00 PM »
Now that makes perfect sense.
~

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2009, 08:07:55 PM »
kinda scarey.  If you are in a steady relationship and have been tested then bareback all the way, as long as she is on the pill.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 09:22:55 PM »
kinda scarey.  If you are in a steady relationship and have been tested then bareback all the way, as long as she is on the pill.
It's...just not worth it.   ;D

Seriously, unless I'm married to the girl I'm not taking that ride...even if she is insured by Survival.

Jag, it honestly took me by surprise.  These girls couldn't support themselves let alone a child and neither can the dudes I know they've been with.  I knew a lot in college that were the same way.  I'm not saying it's just a woman thing.  I am shocked when I hear guys say it too, with regards to condoms.  I figured women wouldn't want to get pregnant so not using the pill came as an even bigger shocker than them not liking condoms.
Squishy face retard

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 09:24:52 PM »
it's ok if its long term monogamous. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 05:33:22 AM »
it's ok if its long term monogamous. 

No it isn't.

Always assume she's not using anything.

Also, never have unprotected sex with any woman you wouldn't feel comfortable with being the mother of your children.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 08:06:57 AM »
No it isn't.

Always assume she's not using anything.

Also, never have unprotected sex with any woman you wouldn't feel comfortable with being the mother of your children.

i would make sure she takes it.  Force feed it if I have too.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 08:14:02 AM »
i would make sure she takes it.  Force feed it if I have too.

You're gonna follow a chick around every single day, throw a pill in the face, hold the mouth/nose closed like a puppy and check under the tongue after?

That's just irresponsible thinking.

That 98% effectiveness associated with birth control pills counts on the pill being taken the same time every day. You also have to assume she's not on antibiotics or any other drugs that can mess with their effectiveness.

The only safe thing to do is wrap it up. You just can't trust something that important to someone else's judgement.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 08:16:33 AM »

That 98% effectiveness associated with birth control pills counts on the pill being taken the same time every day. You also have to assume she's not on antibiotics or any other drugs that can mess with their effectiveness.

Also apparently that effectiveness rating is based on a woman 150 pounds or less.  I've read they are possibly less effective on a woman who weighs more than 150.
R

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 08:19:30 AM »
Also apparently that effectiveness rating is based on a woman 150 pounds or less.  I've read they are possibly less effective on a woman who weighs more than 150.

I'm assuming Migs is strictly adhering to the "no fat chicks" rule. :)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 08:20:09 AM »

Fewer and fewer females in this country over the age of 12 who weigh less than 150   >:(

~

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2009, 04:07:00 PM »
I'm assuming Migs is strictly adhering to the "no fat chicks" rule. :)

damn skippy.  Call be a hypocrite for being a hefty guy, but me no likey the hefties. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2009, 07:27:28 PM »
You're gonna follow a chick around every single day, throw a pill in the face, hold the mouth/nose closed like a puppy and check under the tongue after?

That's just irresponsible thinking.

The only safe thing to do is wrap it up. You just can't trust something that important to someone else's judgement.

BINGO!!!
w