Author Topic: MMA show tonight  (Read 1117 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: MMA show tonight
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 08:16:12 PM »

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 08:45:07 PM »
No idea?? So far over 60 and just the 3rd show. Going to a local card up here tomorrow night to cover the event and they got two 500 lb HW's throwing down for the belt! Should be cool and we will get the name out a lot more there.... Just trying to go big in Boise first.. And GETBIG ha-ha..

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 09:46:32 PM »
sin  did you get a lot of listeners?    did any y brothers call in?     shame on them if they didnt    they suck if they cant   participate >:(

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 09:49:38 PM »
sin  did you get a lot of listeners?    did any y brothers call in?     shame on them if they didnt    they suck if they cant   participate >:(

i would listen but i dont think there is a schedule.  I just log in and see mma show tonight but it is always too late.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 09:50:39 PM »
i would listen but i dont think there is a schedule.  I just log in and see mma show tonight but it is always too late.

supposing you did listen    would you think   it has potential of being a good show?     sin seems like an ok person so the bigmarkc camp says yes

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 09:54:42 PM »
supposing you did listen    would you think   it has potential of being a good show?     sin seems like an ok person so the bigmarkc camp says yes

Yeah Sin is cool as hell.  I only heard the first test show.  He cut someones grass or something.  :D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 07:19:29 AM »
Shows are going to be Weds.  I think and Sat or Sunday depending on if there is an event or not. You can always go back after the show is over and listen to the archived edition.  Last nights show was pretty cool as we did the event that we attended on Friday. So it was alright, got to talk about the fights as we were cage side. Got some good pics and doing a full show write up. We were at cageside and the wife got hit with some blood on her pants.

Once I get the write up done you guys will have to check it out on the mma board. The show broke a national Amatuer mma record with the most weight in the cage. Between the two dudes there was 800+lbs in the ring.