Author Topic: Steve McNair shot to death.  (Read 3316 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Steve McNair shot to death.
« on: July 04, 2009, 02:19:51 PM »
Steve McNair Has Been Killed
Posted: July 4, 2009 01:07 PM

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed. Police said McNair suffered a fatal gunshot wound in downtown Nashville.

The incident happened at 2nd South & Lea Ave. A female victim

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962

wow....

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Steve McNair shot to death.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 02:46:37 PM »
Damn i always liked him as a QB. One of the top in the league for a long time as well as  the soul of the Titans along with George. A great player. Mcnabb always reminded me of a less-good Mcnair.

That last possession in the superbowl they lost by a yard was sheer running and leadership brilliance. Outrageous

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 02:53:02 PM »
reports are saying he was with a 20 year old woman who as also shot

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 03:32:25 PM »
I just woke up and i clicked on ESPN to see that. That is really shitty. Good Guy too. R.I.P. Brah!~!
D

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 03:35:21 PM »

wonder what the details will be..

this is a shocker.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 03:39:20 PM »
wonder what the details will be..

this is a shocker.

I am shocked and just woke up on a boat in the ocean and clicked on that. Me and my buddies do care about this dude dieing. Well, we will keep on fishing and shark fishing. R.I.P. Steve
D

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »
he was shot in the head. guy must have had cruel intentions to shoot him in the head, shit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 04:59:43 PM »
Man that's awful.  Always liked him.  Good guy on and off the field.  RIP. 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »
I am shocked and just woke up on a boat in the ocean and clicked on that. Me and my buddies do care about this dude dieing. Well, we will keep on fishing and shark fishing. R.I.P. Steve

no doubt I heard about it when I was on my your gettin sucked off by a couple super models...but good thing you on a boat with your buds and you care.
DAWG

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 07:33:39 PM »
no doubt I heard about it when I was on my your gettin sucked off by a couple super models...but good thing you on a boat with your buds and you care.

I do not have the super models but just some good guys on the boat but I caught A Bull shark and a Lemon already and named them both Steve and released them! ;) Good shark's and they fighters just like Steve was  8)
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2009, 07:53:36 PM »
I do not have the super models but just some good guys on the boat but I caught A Bull shark and a Lemon already and named them both Steve and released them! ;) Good shark's and they fighters just like Steve was  8)

what were you drinking on there?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2009, 10:48:14 PM »
what were you drinking on there?

Bud Light's, Landshark, Heineken, Vodka, Jager bombs but this is my typical weekends  8) I always go out with my buddies and we eat whatever the hell we catch but we always release sharks back.
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 12:08:33 PM »
Crazy.

Mcnair was a warrior who wasn't defined by gaudy stats. Truly sad to hear such bad news.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2009, 01:35:45 PM »
The plot sickens.  Didn't know he was married with four sons.  This apartment was about ten miles from his home.  Looks like the mistress took him out and killed herself.  Unless someone tried to make it look like murder/suicide. 

What's really tragic is he got a warning a couple days ago when the mistress was arrested for DUI with him in the passenger seat, driving an Escalade registered in both their names (she apparently moved up from a Kia).  That was his chance to walk away from the relationship.  :-\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2009, 06:11:24 PM »
he owned my steelers from 98 - 2003

rest in peace

looks to me like he's paying the price for all the easy pussy an athlete can get

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2009, 06:17:19 PM »
The plot sickens.  Didn't know he was married with four sons.  This apartment was about ten miles from his home.  Looks like the mistress took him out and killed herself.  Unless someone tried to make it look like murder/suicide. 

What's really tragic is he got a warning a couple days ago when the mistress was arrested for DUI with him in the passenger seat, driving an Escalade registered in both their names (she apparently moved up from a Kia).  That was his chance to walk away from the relationship.  :-\

if he's married with four kids then why the fuck is he co-signing for his bitch's escalade? By doing so, wouldn't his wife be made instantly aware of his extra marital affairs? Maybe I'm naive but wouldn't that be hard to hide?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 06:39:57 PM »
if he's married with four kids then why the fuck is he co-signing for his bitch's escalade? By doing so, wouldn't his wife be made instantly aware of his extra marital affairs? Maybe I'm naive but wouldn't that be hard to hide?

You would think that it would be a stupid thing to do but i have seen worse. I seen Kein Garnett and he was dating two women in Greenville, S.C. and he bought each one a Lexus that was like a 100K and put the title in their names and he wanted the cars back...hahahaha!~!
D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 10:44:58 PM »

What warning was that - he was equally loaded, sitting in the seat next to her lol he was allowed to leave because he wasn't the driver.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 10:47:37 PM »

I think they must have had an arrangment-the wife went ahead with her own education and said that she would never assume that they'd be together forever. That doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement. One of the gossip rags had a pic of the couple in it some time ago, so it couldn't have been a secret.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 11:06:35 PM »

Definitely a dumb move on his part. 

Not that difficult to hide if all the finances aren't combined.  Not unusual for couples to have both joint and separate accounts. 

But guys always get caught.  Sometimes it takes a while, but we always wind up reading about it in the paper at some point (if it's a public figure). 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 11:09:10 PM »
What warning was that - he was equally loaded, sitting in the seat next to her lol he was allowed to leave because he wasn't the driver.

Warning that he's going to get outed, that he should be home taking care of his family, that all the good will he spent a lifetime building could be diminished, that this girl ain't nothing but trouble . . . that his life could be in danger? 

Who knows?  Maybe he was trying to break it off and she lost her mind? 

In any event, tragic loss.  He was a good guy.  Great football player. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 08:23:09 AM »
Steve Mcnair has been busted for a DUI himself back in 2003. Blew a .18 on his breathalyser(that's pretty wasted) They also found a loaded 9mm pistol.

Good guy and great NFL player, though. Here's his 2003 mugshot from Smoking Gun.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/mcnairmug1.html

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 10:16:04 AM »
Remember the Titan...
As empty as paradise

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2009, 10:20:18 AM »
Steve Mcnair has been busted for a DUI himself back in 2003. Blew a .18 on his breathalyser(that's pretty wasted) They also found a loaded 9mm pistol.

Athletes are allowed to remain children because of the adoration and protection society provides. Drunk driving can easily kill innocent people, and having a gun like that is idiotic.