Author Topic: Do you give to homeless people?  (Read 10353 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Do you give to homeless people?
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2009, 07:09:31 PM »
I've never seen a homeless asian person.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2009, 07:10:04 PM »

what about in asia?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2009, 07:11:29 PM »
what about in asia?

Never been there.  I'm talking about in the US.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2009, 07:13:06 PM »
The panhandlers in Washington = pro as hell. Almost as if taken out of a movie ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2009, 07:13:08 PM »
I don't look down on people for being homeless.  Terrible circumstances can happen to anyone.  I do, however, look down on panhandlers.  Contrary to popular belief, there are lot of homeless who do not panhandle.  Instead, they take advantage of the charities and social services available to them, and work to find employment and get off the street. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2009, 07:14:05 PM »
I don't look down on people for being homeless.  Terrible circumstances can happen to anyone.  I do, however, look down on panhandlers.  Contrary to popular belief, there are lot of homeless who do not panhandle.  Instead, they take advantage of the charities and social services available to them, and work to find employment and get off the street. 

Good point.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2009, 07:16:50 PM »
have you been to Red China, Thailand or Philippines?   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2009, 07:19:21 PM »
Define panhandling.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2009, 07:23:25 PM »
Define panhandling.

Standing at a street intersection, holding a sign (or not), and hassling every stopped car for money is the most common.  Then there are the ones who set up where there are large crowds and hassle pedestrians for money.  Then there are the ones who try to "clean your windshield" with dirty rainwater in a spray bottle and a dirty squeegee  (these I usually see coming, and I roll down my window and say "touch my car and I'm going to break your fuccking arm").

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2009, 07:24:16 PM »

Standing at a street intersection, holding a sign (or not), and hassling every stopped car for money is the most common.  Then there are the ones who set up where there are large crowds and hassle pedestrians for money.  Then there are the ones who try to "clean your windshield" with dirty rainwater in a spray bottle and a dirty squeegee  (these I usually see coming, and I roll down my window and say "touch my car and I'm going to break your fuccking arm").

Sure you're that "tough" "George" ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2009, 07:25:17 PM »

Sure you're that "tough" "George" ;D

You need to be that blunt, or you'll end up with a shitty, streaked windshield, even if you just had your car detailed.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2009, 07:28:17 PM »
You need to be that blunt, or you'll end up with a shitty, streaked windshield, even if you just had your car detailed.

Sure, but you are a fag married to a muslim whore. You expect people to believe that you can raise your voice to anybody? ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2009, 07:29:30 PM »

Some cities have outlawed those practices while some require a Panhandling Licence.  

lol I just pictured you rolling down a tinted window, Arnold haircut, Black sunglasses, "touch my car and I`m going to break your ARRRRRRRRRRM".

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2009, 07:30:06 PM »

Sure, but you are a fag married to a muslim whore. You expect people to believe that you can raise your voice to anybody? ::)

Seems to scare "squeegee boy" that sets up at Memorial & Eldridge in Houston.  After a couple of go-rounds, he now recognizes my car and stays away if I get stopped at that light.  ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2009, 07:31:52 PM »
homeless people smell.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2009, 07:32:16 PM »
Seems to scare "squeegee boy" that sets up at Memorial & Eldridge in Houston.  After a couple of go-rounds, he now recognizes my car and stays away if I get stopped at that light.  ;D

ROFL ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2009, 07:33:43 PM »
homeless people smell.
you have been to Thailand

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »
Some cities have outlawed those practices while some require a Panhandling Licence. 

"Panhandling license"?  That's just absurd.  The city trying to raise revenue by sanctioning panhandling.  Now I've seen everything.  ::)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2009, 07:55:15 PM »
No.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2009, 07:59:45 PM »
When I'm drunk I sometimes play banjo or bongo with buskers who may or may not be homeless.  Hopefully this helps them earn more money.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »
according to "jaguarenterprises" many people are happy being homeless ::)

E
E

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2009, 08:01:42 PM »
according to "jaguarenterprises" many people are happy being homeless ::)

E

She's also a delusional fruitcake selling gas-pills.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2009, 08:07:15 PM »
I managed to get a full-time job in the summer when I was 13... and plenty of people I know managed to get a job and pay for their own apartment right out of high school... if these homeless people are too lazy to work then I don't give a fuck... any one of you could quit your job and live on the street... it doesn't deserve a hand-out.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2009, 08:30:03 PM »
I managed to get a full-time job in the summer when I was 13... and plenty of people I know managed to get a job and pay for their own apartment right out of high school... if these homeless people are too lazy to work then I don't give a fuck... any one of you could quit your job and live on the street... it doesn't deserve a hand-out.

some people have serious psychological problems and are highly unemployable

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2009, 08:40:39 PM »

Was driving in the hoods of Chicago and at an intersection this also happened.  This 40-50ish black guy walked up to the truck in front of me and attempted to clean the guys windshield.  Well the guy went off on the black man yelling at him and calling him names, the guy backed up and took the berating and walked towards my vehicle behind the first guy, I rolled down my window to say no thanks.  The guy looked at me and said "please don't yell at me, your not like that other guy, please don't hate me, I gotta try, I gotta keep trying"  He was almost crying, I gave him some change and he thanked me.

That experience helped teach me more.  Here was a sincere guy who at least was trying to offer a service, he was doing the best he could at the time and his humility was Christ like.  I don't think there are many jobs in his hood or if he even has an address, so yeah Microsoft or McDonald's for that matter will not be hiring him anytime soon.