Author Topic: Got a DUI pulled over last week...  (Read 10835 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Got a DUI pulled over last week...
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:22:46 PM »
Saw this dumb shit swerving all over the highway.  Called 911, then saw a cop pulling over someone for speeding, pulled to the shoulder and informed him of this assclown.  The cop thanks me, then pulls the truck over.
On my way back, I see the truck being put on a flatbed tow...hahah.
One less idiot out there, thanks to the Croatch.
Even better, the cop...instead of being ready for a real crime, is wasting his time/the person who was driving 10mph over, while a drunk driver is ready to kill someone behind the wheel.
Fucking cops, pretty much just ticket writers.  Write your salary boy..haha ::)
N

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Got a DUI pulled over last week...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 11:26:03 PM »
Saw this dumb shit swerving all over the highway.  Called 911, then saw a cop pulling over someone for speeding, pulled to the shoulder and informed him of this assclown.  The cop thanks me, then pulls the truck over.
Even better, the cop...instead of being ready for a real crime, is wasting his time/the person who was driving 10mph over, while a drunk driver is ready to kill someone behind the wheel.

Good work. Drunk drivers are egoistical dipshits.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 11:53:08 PM »
I don't condone drunk driving but honestly the legal limit being a .08 is bullshit. You can achieve that with a minuscule amount of alcohol and be perfectly okay to drive under those circumstances. They should raise it at least to an even .1

I used to drink and drive A LOT and I had some fun doing it at the time but looking back on it I am regretful and I'm glad no incidents occurred. I would drive down main drags doing over 120 in a crappy 96' Seabring. Fuck I deserved to get a DUI and learn my lesson that way, but it never happened. Thank goodness I never hurt myself or others. Sure glad I grew out of that crap...

Anyway...Croatch, why be such a pussy snitch?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 12:20:58 AM »
a family friend got a DUI this year.

he lost his license for 12 months, is taking classes, is on probation, insurance thru the roof, major fines, and a slew of other BS that he must endure.  Was pulled over 1 block from his house.

It's a huge punishment... but if you think about how he could have killed a family of 4 driving home from church because he was selfish and reckless, ya realize he deserves all that punishment.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 07:47:45 AM »
yup. drunk drivers need to be kept off the road.

problem of course is, that taking someones license away doesn't stop them from driving.

they get in the car and go..taking their chances in more ways than one..
Flower Boy Ran Away

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 07:53:41 AM »
Hater  >:(

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 07:55:27 AM »
Snitches catch stitches
U

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 07:56:49 AM »
ROTFL..

Good job Croatch.  And x2 on the cops being nothing more than revenue generation 90% of the time.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 08:04:13 AM »
I don't condone drunk driving but honestly the legal limit being a .08 is bullshit. You can achieve that with a minuscule amount of alcohol and be perfectly okay to drive under those circumstances. They should raise it at least to an even .1

Anyway...Croatch, why be such a pussy snitch?

Are you smoking? At even 0.8 your reflexes and ability to react correctly in a dangerous situation = severely impaired. Raising it would NOT save lives while making it more convenient to drink and drive.

And telling the cops about someone that is a danger for innocent people = being smart. Debussey would tell the cops each and every time about drunk drivers.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 08:09:14 AM »

lolz
\

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 08:38:05 AM »
Are you smoking? At even 0.8 your reflexes and ability to react correctly in a dangerous situation = severely impaired. Raising it would NOT save lives while making it more convenient to drink and drive.

And telling the cops about someone that is a danger for innocent people = being smart. Debussey would tell the cops each and every time about drunk drivers.

.08 is NOTHING Bussey. You are not impaired at that point.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 08:42:18 AM »
.08 is NOTHING Bussey. You are not impaired at that point.

They did a study on soccer players in Norway getting the equivivalent of less than 1 beer! They completely lost their ability to hit a target in the goal after that amount of alcohol.. (and the study was double-blind).
These guys can hit targets in their sleep without alcohol in their blood.

Similar results are seen in other studies.

You might not feel you are imparied, but at 0.8 your ability to respond quickly and correctly in a dangerous situation = severely imparied as shown repeatedly in studies.

This is the part of the reason for the Norwegian authorities lowering the limit from 0.5 to 0.2.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 09:55:34 AM »

...try having a Class A license. Try even breathing around a bar and not going over .04 as your limit....

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 09:58:57 AM »

...try having a Class A license. Try even breathing around a bar and not going over .04 as your limit....

:D

Even thinking about drinking and driving is ludacris.

Why do anything that could diminish your ability to drive safely?

This urge to demand convenience by accomodation of bad habits instead of safety for everybody = disgusting. A 0.8 alchol driving limit kills many innocents including children every year without a doubt.

The limit should be 0.0.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 10:03:19 AM »
a family friend got a DUI this year.

he lost his license for 12 months, is taking classes, is on probation, insurance thru the roof, major fines, and a slew of other BS that he must endure.  Was pulled over 1 block from his house.

It's a huge punishment... but if you think about how he could have killed a family of 4 driving home from church because he was selfish and reckless, ya realize he deserves all that punishment.

I think with the lawyers fees and fines it comes down to $7500 to 10k down here in Florida. I can ask some of my friends, they have had numerous DUI'S.  >:(
D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »
Many people feel that .08 is still too low, and they operate a vehicle with no problems at that level. As a Class A driver I have to abide by the .04 rule whether I'm in a semi-truck or personal vehicle.
For the most part though, I agree with the whacky fuck aka Debussey. Why have any alcohol while behind the wheel?
However, I see no problem in having 1-2 beers, a shot or some combination thereof and being able to drive home 3-4hrs later. In my case, if I had a beer, and a shot, then drove home about 2-3hrs later, I would probably still be legally drunk @ .04.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 10:06:21 AM »
People can still operate a vehicle when legally drunk.

however, will their reaction time be delayed even a little?  of course.  Plus when you think about how many people get away with it every night, compared with the handful they cath each weekend, you realize the penalty does have to be a stiff one to scare into deterrance.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 10:09:29 AM »
Many people feel that .08 is still too low, and they operate a vehicle with no problems at that level. As a Class A driver I have to abide by the .04 rule whether I'm in a semi-truck or personal vehicle.
For the most part though, I agree with the whacky fuck aka Debussey. Why have any alcohol while behind the wheel?
However, I see no problem in having 1-2 beers, a shot or some combination thereof and being able to drive home 3-4hrs later. In my case, if I had a beer, and a shot, then drove home about 2-3hrs later, I would probably still be legally drunk @ .04.

Ahh, luckily Debussey lives in a country where the limit is 0.2 :D

If someone drinks and drives they are increasing the chance of an unfortunate incident whenever you or anybody else is coming close to them in traffic.

If a drunk driver or anybody hovering around 0.8 - 1 kills a member of your family or severely injures them in a car crash (this happens many times each year to people in the US), you'd probably be devastated and if given the chance you might have exploded, broken their jaw, smased their knees and turned their balls into pancakes for the rest of their lives.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 10:11:36 AM »
People can still operate a vehicle when legally drunk.

however, will their reaction time be delayed even a little?  of course.  Plus when you think about how many people get away with it every night, compared with the handful they cath each weekend, you realize the penalty does have to be a stiff one to scare into deterrance.

They can drive it, not operate it in a way that is optimally safe in traffic.

240: If a drunk driver endangered your family or hurt/killed some of them, you'd most likely destroy him if you got the chance as his recklessness resulted in the death or diminished health of your family member.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 10:14:19 AM »
Ahh, luckily Debussey lives in a country where the limit is 0.2 :D

If someone drinks and drives they are increasing the chance of an unfortunate incident whenever you or anybody else is coming close to them in traffic.

If a drunk driver or anybody hovering around 0.8 - 1 kills a member of your family or severely injures them in a car crash (this happens many times each year to people in the US), you'd probably be devastated and if given the chance you might have exploded, broken their jaw, smased their knees and turned their balls into pancakes for the rest of their lives.
Yea and alot of immigrants are responsible these tragedies

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 10:16:22 AM »
Yea and alot of immigrants are responsible these tragedies

One could always rectify the situation by playing terminator.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 10:16:34 AM »
They can drive it, not operate it in a way that is optimally safe in traffic.

240: If a drunk driver endangered your family or hurt/killed some of them, you'd most likely destroy him if you got the chance as his recklessness resulted in the death or diminished health of your family member.

I was married 2 weeks when a drunk driver rear-ended my wife on a bridge in the rain at 11 pm at night.  She called me crying, trapped in a totaled car.  I drove 90 mph to get there then climbed over the brdge (northbound to southbound) and pretty muich tried to disassemble the drunk a-hole that did it.  Cops didnt like it, but they didn't do anything either, as they had some drunk mailman, couldnt walk, who had pissed himself trying to talk his way out of a DUI.  

I've long said any person who fails a breathalizer on video should have his leg broken with nightstick on the spot, no questions asked.  

Putting 2 tons of metal into motion at 60 mph = a whole lotta force per second.  Irresponsibly contorlling it is worse than randomly firing a gun into traffic.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 10:18:10 AM »
One could always rectify the situation by playing terminator.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D :D ;D :D
D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 10:18:23 AM »
i used to drink and drive as a kid too. i even got caught a couple times, but luckily i was close to home so the cop let me go  (i know, what a tool).

but these days, i hardly drink ever, and am all for drunk driving being punished severely.

i'm by no means for a "police state", but shit like this should be fully banned.
Deep Tissue Massage

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 10:18:38 AM »
I was married 2 weeks when a drunk driver rear-ended my wife on a bridge in the rain at 11 pm at night.  She called me crying, trapped in a totaled car.  I drove 90 mph to get there then climbed over the brdge (northbound to southbound) and pretty muich tried to disassemble the drunk a-hole that did it.  Cops didnt like it, but they didn't do anything either, as they had some drunk mailman, couldnt walk, who had pissed himself trying to talk his way out of a DUI.  

I've long said any person who fails a breathalizer on video should have his leg broken with nightstick on the spot, no questions asked.  

Putting 2 tons of metal into motion at 60 mph = a whole lotta force per second.  Irresponsibly contorlling it is worse than randomly firing a gun into traffic.

That sucks. Personally, I think Drunk drivers should get 6 mos in jail, first offense.
HAHA, RON.....