Author Topic: Goodrum Nutraceuticals  (Read 37430 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Goodrum Nutraceuticals
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2013, 01:50:43 PM »
Hahahahaha, this is insane.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2013, 01:59:49 PM »
This gal credits Goodrum Nutraceuticals with helping her look the way she does.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #177 on: July 07, 2013, 12:53:00 PM »
 Another damn fine Goodrum idea still in the pipeline
O

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2013, 01:19:06 PM »
LMFAO

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2013, 02:09:35 PM »
The Cum Swallower chases one silly pipe dream after another. 
K

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2013, 02:20:32 PM »

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2013, 02:23:23 PM »
Sounds too similar to Neuticles.  The prosthetic ball replacement for neutered pets-yeah, it is an actual product.

I see a lawsuit in the future.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2013, 02:31:56 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2013, 02:35:24 PM »
Sounds too similar to Neuticles.  The prosthetic ball replacement for neutered pets-yeah, it is an actual product.

I see a lawsuit in the future.

;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2013, 02:43:45 PM »
Goodrum Nutraceuticals may rise again.  I bought a case of each product and gave it to a few friends of mine who liked it very well....with the exception of the Sour Mash Whiskey Protein....it was pretty revolting to say the least.  However, I decided not to go with full production because I lost my account on Ebay which is where I would have sold it. 

I could actually make one phone call on Monday and have the product line back again by next week.  I still have all of the formulas and a shitload of labels.   
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2013, 02:45:45 PM »
Goodrum Nutraceuticals may rise again.  I bought a case of each product and gave it to a few friends of mine who liked it very well....with the exception of the Sour Mash Whiskey Protein....it was pretty revolting to say the least.  However, I decided not to go with full production because I lost my account on Ebay which is where I would have sold it. 

I could actually make one phone call on Monday and have the product line back again by next week.  I still have all of the formulas and a shitload of labels.   

::)

You lost your account on eBay??   hahahahahahahahahahaha, oh brother     epic fail
K

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2013, 02:51:26 PM »

You lost your account on eBay??   hahahahahahahahahahaha, oh brother     epic fail

My Ebay account was doing over 10k a month in sales....mainly on the Turbobell Adjustable Dumbbell Sets.  I actually have it back now but I'll be using it for my ebook and software business......more profit with less bullshit
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2013, 02:51:59 PM »
I know how I've been talking about coming out with my own line of products for a while but now its about to go down.  I'm going to do like Connelly and run a small production of the products and then I'll go from there.

Product Line -

Test 200- 200 mg DHEA tablets
Creatine Citrus - 1000gm
Vitalife - One a day Multi-Vitamin
Incendiarism - Fat Burner
SynoV - Joint Health
Refresh - Electrolyte Recovery Drink
Whey Gourmet  - Peanut Butter, Irish Cream, Vanilla Spice Rum, Sour Mash Whiskey (still working on that flavor)

And of course

191 - Anti-Aging Lean Muscle Anabolic

Oh yea, its going to be great!!!!

no magic stick  ???

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2013, 02:56:52 PM »

My Ebay account was doing over 10k a month in sales....mainly on the Turbobell Adjustable Dumbbell Sets.  I actually have it back now but I'll be using it for my ebook and software business......more profit with less bullshit

What's next.... "I went to Heaven and God said the place wasn't big enough for both of us, so He left."

Your delusion knows no bounds.
K

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2013, 02:58:21 PM »
no magic stick  ???

If you mean IGF-1 R3, no, I was not able to secure a viable supply....remember that it was 2003 when I found the product so it had not caught on.   I was making way more money selling methyl-1 Test in the end days of prohormones......good times..... ;D

Now with Aaron Singerman taking over Blackstone Labs, I'm hoping to relive those great times......after all, if you can't beat them....join em.... ;D
A

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2013, 03:01:28 PM »

Saying that your product line may "rise again" is implying that said product line actual rose in the first place. It didn't, it didn't even get off the ground.

Now, as for your lost ebay account, you claim 10k per month selling those DB's....so how could you simply "lose" your account? There are ways to get your password and login info back. The only way to really lose your account is by doing something fucking shady, ripping people off or getting too many complaints. You don't just wake up one day and lose your account....something is fishy here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2013, 03:08:04 PM »
Saying that your product line may "rise again" is implying that said product line actual rose in the first place. It didn't, it didn't even get off the ground.

Now, as for your lost ebay account, you claim 10k per month selling those DB's....so how could you simply "lose" your account? There are ways to get your password and login info back. The only way to really lose your account is by doing something fucking shady, ripping people off or getting too many complaints. You don't just wake up one day and lose your account....something is fishy here.

I was banned from Ebay.  They did a purge of practically every company selling bodybuilding supplements again at the time.  I didn't get it back until recently last year.  I'll never sell supplements on Ebay ever again because that was the second time.  I wasn't really bothered about it because it made me concentrate more on doing e-commerce.   

Now I'm working more on  Affiliate and Google Adsense revenue more lately
A

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2013, 03:09:19 PM »

I was banned from Ebay.  They did a purge of practically every company selling bodybuilding supplements again at the time.  I didn't get it back until recently last year.  I'll never sell supplements on Ebay ever again because that was the second time.  I wasn't really bothered about it because it made me concentrate more on doing e-commerce.   

Was there ever an actual explanation as to why Ebay banned the selling of bbing supplements?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2013, 03:11:15 PM »
Was there ever an actual explanation as to why Ebay banned the selling of bbing supplements?

Not really.....they gave some DSHEA bullshit and cancelled everything.   Google is actually beginning to act like Ebay in terms of not allowing products
A

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2013, 03:12:41 PM »
You can buy supps on ebay still.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2013, 03:21:25 PM »
You can buy supps on ebay still.

Yea, but its a love/hate relationship when it comes to Ebay.  Anytime some major steroid and/or supplement company gets in the media, they like to (Clean up the boards). 
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2013, 03:40:33 PM »

Why do you get banned from every site you go to?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2013, 03:49:08 PM »
Why do you get banned from every site you go to?

he even got banned by www.creampiemyblackass.c om for being too enthusiastic
K

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2013, 03:49:37 PM »
Vince 1990 called....they want their products and business plan back.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2013, 03:51:40 PM »