Author Topic: Quotes of the Day: Kimbo Slice Talks TUF 10  (Read 638 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Quotes of the Day: Kimbo Slice Talks TUF 10
« on: July 16, 2009, 07:34:49 PM »
"I'm gonna fight whether it's in the house, in the cage, in the ring. I'm a fighter dude, I'm not gonna have a [expletive] disrespect me. In no case whatsoever. In the house or in jail. I'm gonna be me and I'm gonna stand my ground."

"I wouldn't want to get thrown out (of the house) that way. If that becomes my only fight then god [expletive] we gonna fight."

Kimbo Slice talking to Steve Cofield.

"I kind of will always be the underdog, no matter who I fight.

"These guys have been doing it 10 years or their whole lives, and then you got a guy coming off the streets trying to prove himself. But I'm out here to prove that I can fight with the best the UFC has.

"(If someone pulls a prank similar to stunts from past shows on him) there's gonna be gun play, but fortunately for them I couldn't bring my pistol (in the house). That's a whole another level. Silver bracelets (handcuffs) if you feel me."

Kimbo Slice talking to the Las Vegas Sun.

I can't help myself, I'm really excited about the next season of the Ultimate Fighter. Kimbo is really the least of it. The UFC really outdid themselves by signing up some of the best heavyweight prospects in the country (and a couple of proven commodities too) for this season. I'm actually rooting for Kimbo because I think he has almost no chance -- too small, too old, very limited skill set -- and he seems like a decent guy not entirely awful person.

END OF ARTICLE